714 Soquel Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95062 Map · Phone number

About Annie K. Rowland Photography

Fine Art Photography that is Distinctive, Unique, Captivating, Spontaneous and Fun. Capturing the moments that capture your heart. Also available for Destination Weddings. Serving Santa Cruz, Monterey, Carmel, Gilroy, Hollister, Los Gatos, San Jose and the Greater Bay Area and beyond. Weddings and Portrait Photography that is as unique as you are. Please email or call for availability and rates. Click on my website to view galleries or go to my blog to see my most recent work http://www.akrowlandphotography.blogspot.com

Follow Annie K. Rowland Photography on

carmel Wedding photography
gatheringG

7 Reviews for Annie K. Rowland Photography

Christie · Married on 07/21/2012

Words can't describe what an amazing experience it's been to have Annie as our wedding photographer. She is a brilliant artist - I couldn't have dreamed our engagement and wedding photos would be so beautiful. She's also very professional and a joy to work with. I was delighted to have her be part of our special day. Annie puts her heart and soul into every picture she takes - I really think she'd scale a mountain or stand in a puddle of quicksand if it meant getting the perfect angle/lighting/etc. for her shot. She will also teach you exactly the right way to stand/pose/position your feet/hands/chin/etc. so that you look your best.. she can make you look and feel like a model even if you've never felt photogenic your entire life. Choosing Annie was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding; we feel so lucky that we got to know her. You couldn't find a more wonderful person to follow your every move with a camera. :)

Sent on 08/29/2012

ana · Married on 09/21/2008

I'm writing this in response to the negative review that I felt was unjustified. I had the BEST experience with Annie. My family and guests at the wedding loved her. They had nothing but good things to say. In addition her photography truly captured the moment of the day with her artistic eye. I felt I didn't need to give her any direction, she seemed to know exactly what I wanted- romantic, captivating pictures. I would recommend Annie to anyone who wants beautiful pictures.

Sent on 09/25/2008

John · Married on 09/07/2008

When we decided to set a wedding date for September 08 in early July 08, we shopped around. My wife found Annie online and was thrilled with her artwork. Upon first meeting Annie, we knew she was to be our photographer. Annie helped us plan the photo shoots up to the minute, which was great because we didn't hire a wedding planner. We met her a few hours before the ceremony, which enabled us very romantic scenic shots at the ceremony site, the beach and in-between. She was soo nice, professional, worked very well with the videographer, and the initial screening of the negatives left us in a state of utter anticipation of the photo album. In fact, I liked Annie from the start such that I made room for her and her partner (husband) to join us in the wedding!

When my wife and I first saw the posted photos on her blog, our first thought was, "that isn't us, they're models, no wait! That's US!".

Highly recommended, worth every penny and then some...thanks again.

Sent on 10/21/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Annie K. Rowland Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 8,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

• AVRfilms
    AVRfilms Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Annie now at two major events, one at CordeValle and one at Pebble Beach and this lady knows her stuff when it comes to lighting and posing. Annie is a expert at Photoshop and her pictures show it. Brides love her photography! Me too...

• Sweet Pea Wedding Officiating
    Sweet Pea Wedding Officiating Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Annie professionally for over 5 years and she is just remarkable. Her photography is timeless, elegant, romantic, and just amazingly beautiful. Her ability to take the time to work with each couple is pure patience and understanding. She's been a bride, and she relates exceptionally well to the excitement of the day and still manages to get the perfect shot with kindness and thoughtfulness to everyone. I can't imagine hiring anyone else not only because of her work but because she really does offer the customer service above and beyond most.

• 714 Soquel Ave Santa Cruz, 95062 See on map
    4086560597 (Other Phone Number)
    call to set up an appointment and personal consultation