RV Photography & Video

Monterey, CA View map Visit website
$3,495 Most Popular Price

$3,495 Most Popular Price

RV Photography & Video is a wedding photography service based in Monterey, California. It is owned and operated by artist Robert Valdes, who has over 20 years of experience photographing spectacular events of all kinds. Robert is committed to helping each of his clients create a one-of-a-kind collection of keepsakes, allowing them to relive the happiness of their event whenever they look at them.

RV Photography & Video offers a number of different services as part of its standard wedding package. Robert can be joined by a second photographer in order to cover each element of your celebration. Additional hours can be added, as well as extra photo sessions for your engagement. Your final photographs will be delivered to you in high-resolution digital format, with the option to add physical keepsake albums.

• Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,495

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,495

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files

• Erica
    Erica Married on 07/29/2016
    Robert has been very professional to work with - he responds quickly to questions and is very thoughtful. I would recommend his services!
    Terrence Married on 08/15/2014
    Overall we had a 5 star experience with Robert - he was always prompt, very easy to deal with, delivered the photos much faster than expected, and his work was top notch. We've received many compliments already. Also, his fee was very competitive considering the quality received. We would hire him again without reservation!
    Kristen Married on 06/26/2014
    We had the pleasure of having Robert as our photographer for our wedding in Napa Valley at V. Sattui. I am a very type A personality, but Robert took me in stride and made all of my wedding picture needs/ wants/ wishes come to life. We've been married for two weeks, and I have already seen so many preview shots - so talk about a quick turn around! I know friends who have waited months for a preview. Anyway - I got exactly what I wanted. I had a few shots that I liked, and we had a few shots that had a sentimental meaning to me. Robert worked those in and made them more beautiful than I could have imagined and then he set to work on his art. He took some of the most amazing shots.
    Communication leading up to the wedding: There was always an immediate response and he always took time to talk to me on the phone, read my emails and look at my suggestions. He made it so that I completely trusted him and had no questions.
    Day of the wedding:
    Pre-Ceremony - Robert came over the our home to capture shots of us getting ready, he was incredibly friendly and very well liked by all of my bridal party and my family. It was nice to have that time before the wedding because we got to know one another, and it made me more comfortable taking the photos throughout the day.
    Ceremony - This is what is so great. There are so many AMAZING photos, but I had no idea he was there. One of the complaints I have heard from so many brides is that they felt like they were blinded and being attacked as they were performing the most sacred union of their lives. I literally had no idea that pictures were even being taken, but every moment of the ceremony was captured and from all locations!
    Post Ceremony - We did all of the wedding party shots/ bride groom (we did not do a first look) and family shots.
    Reception - Tons of great shots - everything was covered!

We were directed in a comfortable manner allowing for gorgeous pictures throughout the entire experience!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Team

Robert V
Robert V
Photographer

I bring 20+ years of wedding experience to your big day. My specialty is capturing amazing images at the lightning speed of your wedding. Every posed/formal image you see was taken under the pressure of a strict timeline.

Events by Kristin Events by Kristin Wedding Planners

Robert is fantastic to work with, on a professional level, I worked with him as videographer and photographer. I also hired him as my photographer for own wedding. Very pleased all around!

MWE - A Professional Disc Jockey Company! MWE - A Professional Disc Jockey Company! Wedding DJs

I have worked several weddings with Robert over the last 15 years. He is always professional and great to work with. He has an eye to capture the moment and does it beautifully. You will not be disappointed!

Cohn Frankel Photography Cohn Frankel Photography Wedding Photographers

Robert does excellent work, and is really great to work with as he is always professional and generous with his time and effort.

200 E Santa Clara Street Monterey, CA, 93923
Location of (RV Photography & Video)

RV Photography & Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does RV Photography & Video include in the starting price?

RV Photography & Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does RV Photography & Video include in their most popular wedding package?

RV Photography & Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does RV Photography & Video offer?

RV Photography & Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does RV Photography & Video offer?

RV Photography & Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning

What photography materials does RV Photography & Video offer for wedding events?

RV Photography & Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend RV Photography & Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

RV Photography & Video is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding