Robert Valdes Photo~Cinema

Serving Northern California Destination Weddings available, San Francisco, CA 94111 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39
  • Deals 1

About Robert Valdes Photo~Cinema

I bring over 25 years of experience, and more than 1000 weddings shot. I specialize in organic, whimsical and unexpected wedding photojournalism that is also very powerful and emotional.

I accept a limited number of couples each year who share my passion and vision. Please contact me early in the process to ensure availability for your special day.

Photo, Cinema and Photo Booth packages are available.

I offer pre-designed wedding packages, as well as Wedding Collections that are custom designed for each couple based on their unique needs.

I am based in Marin and available Worldwide.

I respond to each and every inquiry personally . This will enable us to connect and see if we are a good fit for one another. Understanding your timeline and budget is crucial to the success of this relationship. I look forward to beginning this journey with you.

Follow Robert Valdes Photo~Cinema on

• Videos 1

28 Reviews for Robert Valdes Photo~Cinema

• Erica

Erica · Married on 07/29/2016

Robert has been very professional to work with - he responds quickly to questions and is very thoughtful. I would recommend his services!

Terrence · Married on 08/15/2014

Overall we had a 5 star experience with Robert - he was always prompt, very easy to deal with, delivered the photos much faster than expected, and his work was top notch. We've received many compliments already. Also, his fee was very competitive considering the quality received. We would hire him again without reservation!

Kristen · Married on 06/26/2014

We had the pleasure of having Robert as our photographer for our wedding in Napa Valley at V. Sattui. I am a very type A personality, but Robert took me in stride and made all of my wedding picture needs/ wants/ wishes come to life. We've been married for two weeks, and I have already seen so many preview shots - so talk about a quick turn around! I know friends who have waited months for a preview. Anyway - I got exactly what I wanted. I had a few shots that I liked, and we had a few shots that had a sentimental meaning to me. Robert worked those in and made them more beautiful than I could have imagined and then he set to work on his art. He took some of the most amazing shots.
    Communication leading up to the wedding: There was always an immediate response and he always took time to talk to me on the phone, read my emails and look at my suggestions. He made it so that I completely trusted him and had no questions.
    Day of the wedding:
    Pre-Ceremony - Robert came over the our home to capture shots of us getting ready, he was incredibly friendly and very well liked by all of my bridal party and my family. It was nice to have that time before the wedding because we got to know one another, and it made me more comfortable taking the photos throughout the day.
    Ceremony - This is what is so great. There are so many AMAZING photos, but I had no idea he was there. One of the complaints I have heard from so many brides is that they felt like they were blinded and being attacked as they were performing the most sacred union of their lives. I literally had no idea that pictures were even being taken, but every moment of the ceremony was captured and from all locations!
    Post Ceremony - We did all of the wedding party shots/ bride groom (we did not do a first look) and family shots.
    Reception - Tons of great shots - everything was covered!

We were directed in a comfortable manner allowing for gorgeous pictures throughout the entire experience!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Robert Valdes Photo~Cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Robert Valdes Photo~Cinema 1
    Free Photo Booth!
    Book our Deluxe or Supreme package and receive a free Hollywood style photo booth [a $1250 value]

• Events by Kristin
    Events by Kristin Wedding Planners

Robert is fantastic to work with, on a professional level, I worked with him as videographer and photographer. I also hired him as my photographer for own wedding. Very pleased all around!

• MWE - A Professional Disc Jockey Company!
    MWE - A Professional Disc Jockey Company! Wedding DJs

I have worked several weddings with Robert over the last 15 years. He is always professional and great to work with. He has an eye to capture the moment and does it beautifully. You will not be disappointed!

• Cohn Frankel Photography
    Cohn Frankel Photography Wedding Photographers

Robert does excellent work, and is really great to work with as he is always professional and generous with his time and effort.

• Serving Northern California, Destination Weddings available San Francisco, CA 94111 See on map