Serving the San Francisco Bay Area, Martinez, CA 94553 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About MWE - A Professional Disc Jockey Company!

Are you looking for professional, experienced Emcee’s/Disc Jockey’s for your Wedding? Allow me to introduce myself and my company!

All of our Emcee’s/Disc Jockeys have more than twenty years of experience. From the moment your first guest arrives, until the last dance, we will see to your every need. We will help to coordinate your wedding, take care of all the announcements, and play a variety of music.

Follow MWE - A Professional Disc Jockey Company! on

Mark Welch
Owner/Emcee/DJ
Mark Welch Owner/Emcee/DJ

• Videos 2

59 Reviews for MWE - A Professional Disc Jockey Company!

Marion · Married on 08/05/2018

As a French bride living overseas, planning our wedding was not easy ! But as soon as we talked to Mark on skype, I felt like a 100 pound weight left my shoulders. He was on top of everything, and because we were at Wildwood acres, Mark even helped coordinate the entire day. I did not have to hire a wedding coordinator because he definitely is one. The Wedding day itself went by so quick but also smoothly thanks to Mark. The music was perfect, and Mark did a great job mixing our requests with songs that fit the mood and got people dancing. The sound for the ceremony was great, Mark put together a series of sound needs for a singer, our officiant, music, etc. that was great. Everybody liked him and I only had awesome feedback from my guests toward him. We definitely recommend Mark!!!

Deanna · Married on 01/05/2018

Mark was absolutely amazing and made the wedding day so much easier with his communication and organization. He traveled from San Fran all the way to Oregon City, OR for our event! He was funny, engaging, professional, and easy to work with. He helped us create a timeline and shared it with other vendors, and helped me fill gaps in music and order of events that I hadn’t thought of. He is so flexible, he catered to my crazy family’s tastes and my husbands! Our wedding would not have been as wonderful without him. I would recommend his company to anyone that wants to reduce their stress level during the planning process and on the big day, anyone who likes to laugh, and anyone who wants to have a great time!

angie · Married on 10/21/2017

We had Mark Welch as the DJ/MC at our wedding and he went above and beyond our expectations! He basically ran the entire wedding along with my wedding coordinators and made sure it went smoothly. The planning process was very helpful with the company's online form to fill out all of the wedding information and songs desired. Mark even put together a timeline for us which helped a ton! Music was great and we had so much fun with Mark as our DJ!

MWE - A Professional Disc Jockey Company! FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Christopher Cooke Photography
    Christopher Cooke Photography Wedding Photographers

MWE is a joy to work with! One of the best DJ companies around. With MWE you will get an experienced DJ that knows how to keep a wedding reception moving and keep the dance floor full! Their DJs/Emcees have a great understanding of weddings big or small and wont annoy your guests with poor microphone etiquette. I always love working with MWE and you will too!

• Berkeley Country Club
    Berkeley Country Club Country Club Weddings

Mark Welch Entertainment is our number one preferred vendor for DJ & Entertainment services. His lively, vibrant personality is sure to keep any crowd entertained and on the dance floor from beginning to end. There is never a dull moment when you have the best in the business, Mark Welch a real crowd pleaser! Yours in hospitality, Ann Groux Director of Event Sales Mira Vista Golf & Country Club

• Manali Anne Photography
    Manali Anne Photography Wedding Photographers

Mark was great to work with at Wildwood Acres Resort. He was everything you would want from a DJ, very friendly and professional. He kept the wedding running smoothly and perfectly on time. And the guests had a lot of fun during the bouquet and garter tosses.

• Serving the San Francisco Bay Area Martinez, CA 94553 See on map
    9252286275 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday through Thursday! 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Friday 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM Saturday & Sunday Closed for Events