Moments In Time Beauty & Photography

San Jose, CA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Moments In Time Beauty & Photography is a wedding photography business based in Carmel-By- The-Sea, California, that also serves the Monterey, San Jose, and San Francisco areas. Travel to destination photoshoots can also be arranged. This business is owned and operated by a newlywed team. Their mutual love for each other along with their shared interest in photography inspired them to open their own business. Now, they specialize in proposal, engagement, and wedding photography so that they can capture the beauty of each individual couple’s love stories. Hair and Makeup services are also avaliable and included for the bride in packages, customization is avaliable.

Moments In Time Beauty & Photography specializes in shooting in a very natural and contemporary style. Couples can choose from different packages as well as request additional hours if needed. Included in the starting price, all couples will receive an engagement shoot, two photographers shooting at their wedding, high-resolution images, digital files, and hair and makeup for the bride. Other services include:

• Albums
  • Canvases
  • Flush-mount albums
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

• Byrne
    Byrne O. Getting married on 10/14/2022

Perfectly captured our proposal

Words can't explain how talented this team of photographers are. They nailed every single moment just perfectly. I proposed on a cliffside in Big Sur on a cloudy day and I was worried the pictures would turn out too dark but they were were outstanding. What's more, they pretended to be tourists taking pictures of the cliffs and wildlife, my partner had no idea they were there for us. There were two of them, so one had a closer angle and another grabbed shots from a distance, which made for an epic collection that I'm still posting to social media because we have so many favorites. After we had our special moment to ourselves they came over and posed us, and they were incredibly chill. So easy to work with. They made sure our posture was correct without overly directing us, they fixed my collar and made sure our hair didn't look too crazy if there was a gust of wind, and they also made sure there were plenty of shots with the ring in the picture that were both presentational and others that were subtle. They really know what they'e doing, and I can't thank them enough for these images. Cheers!
  • Michelle
    Michelle F. Married on 05/02/2021

BOOK THEM NOW!! You’ll thank me later!

OH EM GEEEE!! We just completed an engagement session with Moments in Time photography and they are HANDS DOWN theeee professionals you want to hire for your big day. Adam and Katlyn made what I would have thought to have been a very stressful process literally the smoothest and seamless I could ever imagine. Simply leading up to the engagement session they were super responsive and always made the time to connect when I requested to. They were clear and communicative most importantly LISTENED TO UNDERSTAND what I wanted out of our engagement shoot. I applaud them and their patience because I’m one of those brides who has lots of questions, knows what she wants, and is very particular for perfection. They were super helpful in coordinating times, giving input on outfits, and sharing their subject-matter-expert opinion which I truly valued. I had a very SPECIFIC vision for our engagement shoot and moreover a particular vibe that I wanted to come alive in the photos and I gotta say they truly made it all happen!!! They gave me the green light on my outfit changes and the different locations I wanted in San Francisco, but wait they were ALSO so gracious in allowing me to use specific props in our photos that I wanted. In regards, to the experience on the day off - it was even better than the prep. Adam knows his stuff when it comes down to creating a timeline for the session to ensure we don’t miss the sunset and prime-time golden hour. Both Adam and Katlyn were warm and created a comfortable environment for us to be photographed. Their personalities are really one of a kind - very genuine and sincere and want ONLY the best for you out of the shoot. Post session their turnaround time was extremely impressive!! I shared I needed the photos as soon as possible because I was going to use them for my bridal shower and our wedding guestbook that needed to be ordered ASAP and to my surprise they got us our FULL album within 24-48 hours. IM OBSESSED WITH THE PHOTOS... they nailed it!! They captured exactly what I was hoping for!

Overall, their quality and attention to detail is beyond anything you can image. They are client centric and care only about what YOU (the bride and groom) care about. You are their PRIORITY and for that I am x10000 grateful for having them on my wedding team. I can’t wait for them to shoot our wedding in a few weeks!! You NEED to book them for your wedding photos #youwontregretit :)
  • Walsh
    Walsh Married on 03/06/2021

Beautiful lasting memories

Adam and Katlyn are such great people to work with! They listened to what we wanted when planning and were super flexible when we had to make many last minute changes and provided their expert advice when we needed guidance. The photos are amazing and it’s nice to have such a timeless and awe-worthy collection to look back on for our special day. They were super thorough before and through out the event getting all the shots we wanted and making us feel comfortable (as non photogenic people). Not to mention the whole family loved them and they blended into the event seamlessly like guests with a camera!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rating 5 out of 5 , 2 Reviews
    · Wedding Hair & Makeup

Mission st & 8th Ave Carmel-by-the-Sea San Jose, CA, 93921
408-539-5561
Location of (Moments In Time Beauty & Photography)
Marina, California Marina, CA, 93933 See on map

Moments In Time Beauty & Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Moments In Time Beauty & Photography include in the starting price?

Moments In Time Beauty & Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Moments In Time Beauty & Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Moments In Time Beauty & Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Moments In Time Beauty & Photography offer?

Moments In Time Beauty & Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Moments In Time Beauty & Photography offer?

Moments In Time Beauty & Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Moments In Time Beauty & Photography offer for wedding events?

Moments In Time Beauty & Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Moments In Time Beauty & Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Moments In Time Beauty & Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding