Expressions Floral

Gilroy, CA View map

$1,449 Typical Price

At Expressions Floral, we go the extra mile to ensure that your flowers are more than a memory. Our wedding consultants offer a variety of elegant style suggestions to create the overall look you dream of. With our talent, training and experience, we will bring your vision to life. Our design team can create any work of art from classic, traditional bouquets, to more modern cutting-edge styles. We can add custom sparkling touches or accents like heirloom jewelry, brooches, pearls, or sentimental mementos can be added to customize your bouquet. A custom arrangement will always trigger special memories of the day you shared, so it's our job to pick something perfectly designed for you. Just as important is choosing the right florist, and Expressions Floral is eager to help you! We want to provide you with flowers that are as unforgettable as your wedding day memories will be.

We provide a full service experience including delivery, set up and take down, as well as the option of many rentals. By providing an array of high quality rentals such as lanterns, pedestals, LED pillar and taper candles, hurricanes, glassware, tall stands, arches, drapery and a variety of compotes and vases, we can help incur some of the cost of investing in these items.

Our wholesale buying power gives us access to flowers grown in all regions of the world, at the best prices, which we happily pass on to our customers. Additionally, our extensive knowledge of flower care, combined with meticulous care and handling ensures that your blooms will be at their peak of beauty on the day of your wedding.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$17

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,449

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Kristen
    Kristen B. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Incredible!! A dream vendor!!

Expressions floral was amazing to work with for our 50 person wedding! At first, since it was a small wedding I was planning to do all the florals myself, but it turned out to be very overwhelming! What a relief it was to find Lisa and her team! Since we had a short engagement, I was fortunate to find Expressions floral within two months before our wedding. We met with Lisa, who had so much insight and information—she definitely knows the industry through and through! I brought in pictures, and she immediately understood my vision and asked a lot of detail oriented questions so we were on the same page. She made suggestions to enhance the construction and look of the florals, while keeping in mind our budget. Before the wedding, I had made two additions to the original proposal, and got quick responses of “we can certainly do that” along with the adjusted proposals. I greatly appreciated their flexibility and quick responses, as it helped in the overall planning process. The day of the wedding, the floral team was set to arrive at 2pm for install of the arch decor. When I had arrived by 1:45 at the venue, the team was already installing the arch florals and almost done! I was so grateful to see it all come together before I rushed to the bridal suite to take photos. When I arrived at the bridal suite, my gorgeous bouquet was already in a vase, and the boutonnières/corsages were neatly labeled in a box the table. It was such a lovely surprise to walk in and have everything laid out, it added to the special experience.
    I got rave reviews from everyone about the florals, they were so elegant and matched the existing decor perfectly. The arch install was a circular “floral chandelier” which was unique and I’m sure not the easiest to put together. They had to special order the circular ring to place the flowers in, and I’m so grateful my vision was able to come to life! It was the perfect addition, as it hung over our heads during both the ceremony and reception. My bouquet was stunning— it was exactly what I imagined, the perfect balance of fresh and dried florals. I loved it so much, I ended up sending it to be made into a resin keepsake. The boutonnières and corsages were so beautiful and looked perfectly delicate, while also being durable! My dad mentioned the boutonnières were well made, because he kept hugging people and squishing it… but they bounced back and he never lost a flower!
    I cannot say enough good things about the team at Expressions, and I am forever grateful I found them. Thank you so much for making our day so perfect and beautiful!
  • Lisa
    Lisa B. Married on 06/18/2022

Beautiful Flowers Amazing Team

I love Expressions Floral! They did great communicating with us throughout our wedding process. The whole wedding planning went smoothly with them. I sent them our inspiration photos and they made our floral dreams into reality! The team arrived on time and quickly got to work! It was amazing to see them work their magic to create our dreamy and romantic circle arch. Our photographers and wedding guests went crazy with pics under the circle arch. We also had two beautiful aisle arrangements that completed the romantic vibes along with our white rose petal toss at the end of the ceremony. My bouquet was so big and beautiful and I am planning on preserving it to keep it forever! Thank you again Expressions Floral! I am already recommending them to my 2022/2023 brides!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 05/07/2022

Amazing in every way

Lisa and Expressions knocked it out of the park! I immediately felt at ease with Lisa and how knowledgeable and responsive she was. We had one (maybe two?) conversations, and she created my DREAM off of that alone. They know what they’re doing and do it perfectly.

The floral arrangements were beautiful- the second I saw my bouquet I knew she went above and beyond in design and every single arrangement got better from there. I’m in awe of how she managed to pull my exact vision from the details I shared and create absolute perfection.

If you’re considering working with Expressions- do it! Lisa and her team are amazing, trustworthy and kind - they create magic with no stress or worry and over deliver in every way. I can’t say enough good things about them from a design, pricing and customer service perspective.

8880 Muraoka Drive Gilroy, CA, 95020
408-842-8400

M- F 9 am to 4 pm Evenings and Weekends by appointment
Location of (Expressions Floral)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding