11550 Watsonville Rd, Gilroy, CA 95020 Map · Phone number

Kirigin Cellars 4
Kirigin Cellars 5
Kirigin Cellars 6

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

The most perfect wedding, at the most perfect venue, in a secluded romantic area. Kirigin was the first and only venue I visited. The moment I arrived, I knew I wanted to get married there. On the day of my wedding, everything ran so smooth. I was super hesitant since there was a wedding the friday night before, but you couldn't even tell. It is always immaculate, the staff made me feel comfortable, and Perri was super helpful with all of my needs. I had three compliments from the guests at my wedding, 1. They said the venue was absolutely beautiful #hiddengem 2. Everything just flowed perfectly. 3. The wine. On top of everything, my wedding was on a 90' day, and you couldn't even tell when you were inside the Reception Hall. Also, there is so many places on the property to take beautiful photos, you don't even have to leave the venue for photos. Highly Recommend! I will forever love this place.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Justin · Married on 07/11/2015

We had our wedding at Kirigin Cellars on 7/11/15 and we could not have had a more perfect wedding. We looked for venues all across the Bay Area for months. Everything was so expensive and I found my dream of being married in a winery slowly fading. We happened to stumble on Kirigin when checking out winery venues in the Gilroy area. We came in and the tasting staff was so helpful, they even gave us a tour without an appointment. I was blown away by the gorgeous venue, the clubhouse is to die for. Everything was so pretty and I just knew it was going to be out of budget. Kirigin is a little hidden gem and when you walk into it and out to the vineyard grass area it is so amazing. Many people do not know about it yet but I am sure in a few years they will be the most popular wedding venue in the area.
    I was blown away when the owner called me and went over the cost and fees. It was the most affordable winery we had been to and they offered more than any other one we went to. My mother and I went to meet with Dhruv the owner and I signed the contract that day. Dhruv even had a nice afternoon of cake and wine with us making it a special memory. Everything leading up to our wedding was great, Kirigin wedding coordinator Perri was awesome to work with and so accommodating. We were not told "NO" once, and they went above and beyond leading up to and the day of my wedding. My guests were raving about the view, atmosphere, service, and how smooth the wedding went. Perri and Kirigin was a huge part of that.
    From the second the guests walked in they had five start service complete with an amazing venue and delicious wine. We had a beautiful ceremony inside the vineyard and it was just perfect! I feel very lucky that I was able to have my wedding at Kirigin and would highly recommend it to other couples. My husband and I paid for everything ourselves so it was very difficult. Kirigin Cellars gave me more than I could ask for and made my winery dream wedding come true.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Kim · Married on 09/06/2015

My husband and I were venue researching, I think I may have stumbled across Kirigin Cellars by complete accident.

We had a blast touring the venue and seeing all it had to offer. The clubhouse was beautiful. Loved the wine colored floors and tall ceilings. They had a bridal room and a groom's room, though both were a tad on a smaller side.

The scenery was beautiful. This place was very flexible and chill. You could basically have your ceremony at any location. We originally wanted it INSIDE the vineyards (which is allowed), but our guest count didn't make that feasible so we chose another location which was equally beautiful.

The location provided an on-site coordinator, Perri, who assisted with coordinating everything leading up the event and day of. She responded to my numerous emails with questions and scheduled a sit down with me, my now husband, and some vendors when we wanted to return for another on-site visit.

They provided, wine, beer and soda into your fees. No caterers are provided so you have the flexibility to choose any catering/food you want and are not restricted to their food. Guests had their own private parking lot and upon entrance they were greeted with a glass of champagne and a golf cart ride to the site (or walk as it wasn't a long walk). Staff were prompt and courteous. My guests raved on how nice the venue was. And they also loved the wine. A huge consensus hit was the Vino de Mocca.

We had a great time with our reception. I loved the flexibility allowed here and the prices were reasonable. We stayed within budget. (Huzzah!)

Events have to end by 10PM. Bummer for most but it worked naturally for ours.

We had about 160 guests seated through 17 tables. It was a pretty full reception hall. It left JUST ENOUGH room for a smaller dance floor area. This is with us having buffet style dining, and we had the food stationed outside.

All in all, it was a great decision to have our wedding here.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Kirigin Cellars FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Winery
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables