4525 Hecker Pass Hwy, Gilroy, CA 95020 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 300
Availability Check your date

About Fortino Winery and Event Center

Fortino Winery and Event Center is the perfect location for your special day or event. We are nestled in the hillsides of Gilroy surrounded by Redwoods and our gorgeous vineyards. Our Redwood Terrace is the perfect vineyard setting for your Wedding. Come experience“The Next Generation of Fun”.

Follow Fortino Winery and Event Center on

bf7e1a188ad5de04 KassiandDaveWedding 0871
bf7e1a188ad5de04 KassiandDaveWedding 0871

24 Reviews for Fortino Winery and Event Center

There have been 17 days since we had our amazing wedding. Everyone has being complimenting our choice in venue and I felt it was time to share. This venue is wonderful. The ceremony location out by the trees was just perfect and looked awesome in photos. It was pretty windy on rehearsal night and I was a little worried but all in all the wind was much tamer on our wedding day.

Debbi, the venue coordinator knows her venue and staff well. She's on top of her stuff and had warned us about the wind so it wasn't a total surprise. She's a go getter and has to be to wrangle a whole wedding party. She at first comes off a bit tough but really she has to be to get stuff and people in the right places. Everyone had a great time and Debbi kept us on track. Honestly we had a difficult group who didn't listen well so she wrangled us well.

There are lots of awesome photo op locations even though it's a relatively small vineyard (Which is part of what we loved about it). We loved the very personal feel of the space. It's really charming. The bridal suite is a good space with a shower and bathroom but could be even better with some updated window coverings and furniture. But really we were in there for such a small amount of time it wasn't a big thing.

The food was amazing. We did the family style meal and have not stopped hearing about how delish the chicken parmesan was. Also our guests loved the almond champaign. We were able to choose the beer that was served and again Debbi knows her stuff we ordered the perfect amount of wine and beer thanks to her help.

The venue was just stunning and we really were able to use very little decorations which was awesome. Can't wait to visit it again and day dream about our amazing day. It was just perfect. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Christin · Married on 03/14/2014

My Husband and I were very excited to choose Fortino Winery because of many reasons. To list a few we chose Fortino because of how friendly the staff is when we've been wine tasting, how beautiful the setting was for our ceremony and reception, and how Awesome Debbie Sanchez is! The winery and Debbie took great care of us. Debbie answered all of my questions I had up until it was time for our wedding and she is extremely knowledgeable because of how long she has been doing weddings. Debbie helped to make our day so special and made sure everything went off without a hitch. We are so lucky to have chosen such an amazingly special place to get married and I would recommend to anyone to check out Fortino Winery for your possible venue and work with Debbie Sanchez. Debbie Josh and I cannot thank you enough with how amzing you are! Thank you so so much!

Sent on 04/19/2014

Derek · Married on 09/28/2013

When my wife and I initially chose Fortino, it was due to the fact that it offered the best value proposition and was close to my wife's family in Gilroy. It ended up being the best decision we made during the entire wedding planning process. Fortino's event coordinator, Debbi Sanchez, is truly incredible and she is the primary reason why Fortino is such a great place to host a wedding. She stayed in contact with us regularly, proactively communicated with our vendors, and provided us with some very helpful advice which went above and beyond the expectations of an event coordinator (we didn't have a planner and she helped us to fill this gap very well). On the day of the wedding itself, the view was absolutely breath-taking. It's truly incredible how Fortino and our florist were able to transform the back patio into a wonderland of flowers, lush grass, and decorations. The staff was both friendly and attentive to our needs. Even though we had a large guest list (roughly 200), we had plenty of space and could've fit many more. Almost all of our guests danced throughout the reception thanks to a generously sized dance floor and an incredible DJ. Debbi was extremely active throughout the wedding and reception and made sure that we stayed on point. Again, her professionalism and attention to detail were highly impressive. Ah yes, and have I mentioned the wine?!? Fortino has a fantastic selection and many of their award-winning wines are on par with what you'd find in Napa or Sonoma (for a much higher price). The almond champagne is a clear standout. We had the chicken for dinner and it absolutely melted in our mouths. As I was sitting at the head table at dinner, I looked around at said to my wife, "This feels like a $100,000 wedding!!" Thanks to the reasonable prices at Fortino and in the greater Gilroy area, we spent a small fraction of that. I enthusiastically recommend Fortino Winery and Debbi Sanchez in particular!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Award

Fortino Winery and Event Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 28.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Winery
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• ULTIMATE SOUNDS
    ULTIMATE SOUNDS Wedding DJs

If you are searching for a beautiful outdoor venue with a friendly staff, look no further than Fortino Winery. The well-maintained reception area is hidden by tall trees on one side and a picturesque vineyard on the other, perfect for a ceremony and reception. I have had the pleasure to work with Terri and Debbi on a few occasions. I can tell that they love what they do because they always have smiles on their faces. The food is delicious, I highly recommend Fortino Winery for your special event.

• 4525 Hecker Pass Hwy Gilroy, 95020 See on map