50-300
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fortino Winery and Event Center

Fortino Winery and Event Center is the perfect location for your special day or event. We are nestled in the hillsides of Gilroy surrounded by Redwoods and our gorgeous vineyards. Our Redwood Terrace is the perfect vineyard setting for your Wedding. Come experience“The Next Generation of Fun”.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow Fortino Winery and Event Center on

24 Reviews for Fortino Winery and Event Center

There have been 17 days since we had our amazing wedding. Everyone has being complimenting our choice in venue and I felt it was time to share. This venue is wonderful. The ceremony location out by the trees was just perfect and looked awesome in photos. It was pretty windy on rehearsal night and I was a little worried but all in all the wind was much tamer on our wedding day.

Debbi, the venue coordinator knows her venue and staff well. She's on top of her stuff and had warned us about the wind so it wasn't a total surprise. She's a go getter and has to be to wrangle a whole wedding party. She at first comes off a bit tough but really she has to be to get stuff and people in the right places. Everyone had a great time and Debbi kept us on track. Honestly we had a difficult group who didn't listen well so she wrangled us well.

There are lots of awesome photo op locations even though it's a relatively small vineyard (Which is part of what we loved about it). We loved the very personal feel of the space. It's really charming. The bridal suite is a good space with a shower and bathroom but could be even better with some updated window coverings and furniture. But really we were in there for such a small amount of time it wasn't a big thing.

The food was amazing. We did the family style meal and have not stopped hearing about how delish the chicken parmesan was. Also our guests loved the almond champaign. We were able to choose the beer that was served and again Debbi knows her stuff we ordered the perfect amount of wine and beer thanks to her help.

The venue was just stunning and we really were able to use very little decorations which was awesome. Can't wait to visit it again and day dream about our amazing day. It was just perfect. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Profile Picture User2926606, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My Husband and I were very excited to choose Fortino Winery because of many reasons. To list a few we chose Fortino because of how friendly the staff is when we've been wine tasting, how beautiful the setting was for our ceremony and reception, and how Awesome Debbie Sanchez is! The winery and Debbie took great care of us. Debbie answered all of my questions I had up until it was time for our wedding and she is extremely knowledgeable because of how long she has been doing weddings. Debbie helped to make our day so special and made sure everything went off without a hitch. We are so lucky to have chosen such an amazingly special place to get married and I would recommend to anyone to check out Fortino Winery for your possible venue and work with Debbie Sanchez. Debbie Josh and I cannot thank you enough with how amzing you are! Thank you so so much!

Profile Picture Christin, 3/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

When my wife and I initially chose Fortino, it was due to the fact that it offered the best value proposition and was close to my wife's family in Gilroy. It ended up being the best decision we made during the entire wedding planning process. Fortino's event coordinator, Debbi Sanchez, is truly incredible and she is the primary reason why Fortino is such a great place to host a wedding. She stayed in contact with us regularly, proactively communicated with our vendors, and provided us with some very helpful advice which went above and beyond the expectations of an event coordinator (we didn't have a planner and she helped us to fill this gap very well). On the day of the wedding itself, the view was absolutely breath-taking. It's truly incredible how Fortino and our florist were able to transform the back patio into a wonderland of flowers, lush grass, and decorations. The staff was both friendly and attentive to our needs. Even though we had a large guest list (roughly 200), we had plenty of space and could've fit many more. Almost all of our guests danced throughout the reception thanks to a generously sized dance floor and an incredible DJ. Debbi was extremely active throughout the wedding and reception and made sure that we stayed on point. Again, her professionalism and attention to detail were highly impressive. Ah yes, and have I mentioned the wine?!? Fortino has a fantastic selection and many of their award-winning wines are on par with what you'd find in Napa or Sonoma (for a much higher price). The almond champagne is a clear standout. We had the chicken for dinner and it absolutely melted in our mouths. As I was sitting at the head table at dinner, I looked around at said to my wife, "This feels like a $100,000 wedding!!" Thanks to the reasonable prices at Fortino and in the greater Gilroy area, we spent a small fraction of that. I enthusiastically recommend Fortino Winery and Debbi Sanchez in particular!

Profile Picture Derek, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Fortino Winery and Event Center Pricing

Photos

3 Photos

My Photo Album

3 Photos
220x220 sq 1526927811 0cde783a455c9d73 1526927809 68885d3440b4586a 1526927798852 1 asa
220x220 sq 1262908542373 amyarmando
220x220 sq 1353102604722 coryrose002

1 ENDORSEMENT
If you are searching for a beautiful outdoor venue with a friendly staff, look no further than Fortino Winery. The well-maintained reception area is hidden by tall trees on one side and a picturesque vineyard on the other, perfect for a ceremony and reception. I have had the pleasure to work with Terri and Debbi on a few occasions. I can tell that they love what they do because they always have smiles on their faces. The food is delicious, I highly recommend Fortino Winery for your special event.

57 PROS I KNOW

4525 Hecker Pass Hwy, Gilroy, CA 95020   See On Map
408-842-3305 (phone) 408-842-8636 (fax)
Monday Closed Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 to 5:00 Sunday 11:00 to 5:00