P.O. Box 612104, San Jose, CA 95161 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About ULTIMATE SOUNDS

Your wedding shouldn't be like everyone else's, it should be personal & unique. See, hear, and feel the difference.

ULTIMATE SOUNDS is a professional disc jockey company based in San Jose, CA and is exclusively owned & operated by Norman Anub. Expertise in the art of beat-mixing, training in the Marbecca Method of MCing, exceptional knowledge of various music, attention to detail, and excellent customer service makes ULTIMATE SOUNDS the perfect choice for wedding entertainment. You deserve a memorable night of dancing, excitement, and FUN! Together we can plan a personalized musical entertainment experience. Your satisfaction is the #1 goal!

Follow ULTIMATE SOUNDS on

• Videos 1

73 Reviews for ULTIMATE SOUNDS

• I

Isabella · Married on 06/23/2018

Norman and I go way back! He is related to an old friend of mine and actually used to DJ at my junior high dances. So he was the first person I thought of when I started thinking of DJs for my wedding. I reached out to him and he was happy to meet with my then-fiancee and I, even though our wedding date wasn't secured yet. With nothing set in stone, Norman still took the time to get to know us and our story, which I think helped the whole process run smoothly in preparation and on the day-of. This also made everything more personal. When we were able to finalize our wedding date, I booked Norman immediately. With the contract, he sent us a personalized binder that outlined everything we needed to know about our reception music and tons of song suggestions! It even had checklists and tips for overall wedding planning. This binder was super helpful throughout the whole process.

We met with Norman a few weeks prior to the wedding to finalize our reception timeline, as he was also our MC for the dinner, and everything ran perfectly at our reception! When planning for the reception, I was really over-analyzing situations and trying to plan for them, but Norman ensured me he would gauge the room and go with the flow. I really trusted him with this and it was better than I could have imagined! He is truly an expert at what he does.

Norman was great at providing a variety of music for all our guests and was really good at reading the room for the moods. I feel he really paid attention to who was on the dance floor when ever he chose the next song and catered his selections to the audience as it changed throughout the night. Overall, I don't think my reception would have been as great as it was without Norman! Some people look back on their wedding day and are depressed it's all over. For me, what I'm really sad is over is the party! We had to end our party with the venue at 10 PM but I still look back and wish we could have continued it for longer!

Nicolette · Married on 10/28/2017

I couldn't be happier with the service that Norman brought to the table - he's more than just a DJ! He's a solid emcee and really sets the vibe for the whole event. From the first meeting with him, it's easy to see that he truly cares about the couples he works with, and wants to get to know them. He was super responsive and in depth leading up to the big day, then he was THE DOPEST DJ on the day of. We had multiple guests come up to us to tell us how good the music was. He played everything we wanted and more. Highly recommend!

Khoa · Married on 09/16/2017

Norm was simply the best! From the beginning, he helped us plan every part of the day, from the music to the order of events. He even told us which side of the aisle we should stand on! And most importantly, he kept our guests dancing through the night!! We couldn't be happier or more grateful!

ULTIMATE SOUNDS FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,499.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,501.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Evergreen Wedding Films
    Evergreen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is such a wonderful company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Bamboo Leaf Studios
    Bamboo Leaf Studios Wedding Photographers

Norman is energetic and fun! I love how he engages the crowd with his personality and music selection. I look forward to working with him again!

• Rev. Priya at Sanctify the Day
    Rev. Priya at Sanctify the Day Wedding Officiants

Norman has an amazing presence, very respectful, really great and professional. Fantastic DJ! From what I've experienced, I would recommend the services of Ultimate Sounds to my clients.

• P.O. Box 612104 San Jose, CA 95161 See on map