Santa Clara Ave, Alameda, CA 94501 Map · Phone number

About Diana Maire Photography

My goal on your wedding day is to capture the emotion and connections felt throughout the whole day. I'm known for on capturing the amazing candid moments throughout the day, as well as creative portraiture that is more than the standard pose and smile images. I like to get to know each couple as much as possible before the wedding, learn what makes you tick, and what will make you smile. I capture each wedding in a way that fits the bride and groom, while of course making everyone look your best and creating something you'll want to show off!

Follow Diana Maire Photography on

flowered

10 Reviews for Diana Maire Photography

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2012

Wow!! Diana came highly recommended from a friend who used her as her wedding photographer. My husband and I just got married and couldn’t be happier with choosing Diana as well!! She was phenomenal. Although I was harder to reach, I loved that she really wanted to get to know me during the wedding planning process and was in constant communication. I loved her pictures on her website because she was unique and had a great eye that wasn’t too traditional and generic “just like everybody else’s.” She asked me all the right questions about what I liked and wanted without putting too much pressure on me since she is the professional. She was knowledgeable and organized and very patient us. The day of the wedding we couldn’t find our list of specific shots we wanted so she knew who to call up after the ceremony (ie: mom and dad, cousins, etc) and she didn’t panic at all and made me feel okay about stupidly forgetting it. She made it all work out smoothly. She’s from San Francisco and came out with another photographer so neither knew the area at all. They took the time to scope out the area and find the perfect shots for both sides of the wedding party. It was so much fun and I can’t wait to see all the shots! The photographers never stopped taking pictures and I know captured some awesome “candid” moments that will be way better than just standing there and posing. Of course we still did the traditional shots but she exceeded our expectations by capturing “us” in the other photos! Diana also snuck my husband and I out of the reception to take some amazing sunset photos. It was awesome to be able to take a moment of just us! Diana sent us a sneak peak of some of the pictures and they are SO INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to see the rest! I highly recommend her for her suburb professionalism and talents!! We are so grateful for her services. You won’t regret your decision in hiring her!

Trisha · Married on 04/20/2012

Diana is an expert at capturing the emotions of any moment. Diana attentively listened to us during every conversation leading up to a photo session, and the pictures we received from the engagement session, the photobooth at the wedding, and our wedding photos are absolutely amazing!

Details and creativity come first for Diana. For our engagement session, we wanted two very different styles of photos. Getting a family photo with our pooches and an elegant evening shot where we got engaged was important to us. By using treats for the dogs and being a natural at calming a camera-shy couple, Diana snapped the perfect shots of us. Diana also arranged ahead of time with one of our locations for us to get there early and have the place to ourselves. It was that extra step that she took that helped get that elegant, just-right shot that many of our friends swear should be on the cover of a magazine!

Diana's photobooth is above the rest. The photobooth is operated by one of Diana's assistants who made sure the guests were positioned correctly for the perfect pic! She also had props available for the guests, and displayed an oh-so creative sign directing guests to the photobooth. The absolutely adorable tags with photos from our engagement session on them giving guests directions to access the photos were yet another example of how in tune to details and the little things Diana is.

When it came to the day of our wedding, Diana had spoken to me as many times to help me finalize timelines and photograph details. She reviewed the information and talked me through some ideas to get the most out of the photographs that day. As all brides know, the days leading up to the wedding are the most stressful, and I truly appreciated Diana's attention to the timeline of the day and other details that would help plan for the day's photographs.

Looking back on one of our first conversations, I explained to Diana that I wanted the photos to capture the rustic elegance of our venue and our vision. She nailed it! Now I just have to figure out how to narrow down the photos to the ones I want in an album and I'm having a very difficult time doing that because I want them ALL!!! :)

Diana is above the rest and her photographs balance traditional , beautiful, fun, and creative photography. She puts her clients first and by doing so, her photos truly represent the beauty of each couple.

Thanks Diana and team!!!

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2011

Diana is brilliant, her photographs are amazing, I am having a tough time writing this because I don't want to understate how thrilled we are with her work. She photographed our wedding in September and even came back the next day to do a pool shoot because I was dying to jump in donning my wedding dress. All of our photos were great, I am having the toughest time deciding which photos to purchase! She will capture who you are in a way that will astound you and at the same time will make sure to hit all of the "classic" wedding shots. Diana is extremely professional and friendly, we felt instantly comfortable with her as though she was an old friend. She will travel, gets photos out to you quickly, 3-4wks for us, and her online ordering system is a snap. And did I mention her work is AMAZING! I cannot wait to see where her talent takes her and cannot wait to work with her again!

Award

Diana Maire Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• ULTIMATE SOUNDS
    ULTIMATE SOUNDS Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure of working with Diana Maire Photography at 2 weddings so far. She is a true professional that has the unique ability to capture emotions on priceless photos. Her work easily stands out. She's very easy going and not over-bearing like many photographers I've worked with. You owe it to yourself to check out Diana's work, you'll be glad you did. Highly recommended!

• Mischa Photography
    Mischa Photography Wedding Photographers

Diana and I have worked together extensively and she is a very talented photographer! I highly recommend her!

• Sleigh Custom Dresses
    Sleigh Custom Dresses Wedding Dresses

I recently had a chance to work with Diana Maire a local wedding photographer. I am a custom wedding dress designer specializing in dresses for the off beat bride. Diana spent hours photographing my design and completely understood my aesthetic. Before we met, Diana was prepared and scouted out a variety of locations near the Berkeley Marina. She also styled the shoot herself and brought a variety of accessories including a feather hair piece and several necklaces. Diana also directed each shot and knew exactly how she wanted the model to pose. I would recommend Diana to photograph any important event or subject matter she is professional, fun to work with, and hardworking

• Santa Clara Ave Alameda, CA 94501 See on map
    510 928 2364 (Phone number)