6601 Oakwood Drive, Oakland, CA 94611 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Sleigh Custom Dresses

Repurposing Antique Heirloom or Aged Gowns $500,

These are my preferred projects additional materials are not included, but typically these projects need very few additional materials.

Custom Made Dresses $ 500-750 plus materials

Price is determined depending on the complexity of the dress

Please email your project idea to Sleighdresses@gmail.com and I can give you a quote

Other couples have also viewed

• Scarborough
DressFront
WEDDINGWIRELOGO

3 Reviews for Sleigh Custom Dresses

Tara · Married on 07/09/2011

My experience with Sandra has been awesome!

I found Sandra out of not knowing what to do after trying on a million dresses and not liking any of them. I found through the dress process that my style didn't fit any of the everyday dresses that I was finding in bridal stores. I knew that I needed to go a different route, so I started looking up local designers, and I found Sleigh Custom Dresses.

I met with Sandra not knowing what to expect. Right away Sandra made me feel comfortable and had some great ideas. After that, it was like we were working together with coming up with ideas for the dress. Once we finally settled on the outline, we went shopping together to pick out the fabric for the dress. This was my favorite part because I really enjoyed being a big of a part of my dresses design!

It was fun having my part in designing the dress. I liked working with Sandra in that aspect because she was always willing to hear what I had to say. It was awesome because it seemed like magic when she made adjustments. We would decide to change something, and the next time that I went to see the dress, the change was made and the dress kept on getting better and better.

After a ton of fittings to get the perfect fit, I finally picked up my dress! I am in love with it! I would totally recommend this process to anyone who doesn't fit the average "bridal" mold!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Autumn · Married on 09/05/2010

Sandra repurposed my mom's 1977, sweet, hippie wedding dress into a elegant, contemporary family heirloom. Sandra, the sole staff member of Sleigh Custom Dresses, is a talented and hardworking artist - I maintained complete confidence in her design and technical skills throughout our project together. The dress, in the end, was exactly what I had envisioned: it is modern, romantic, and chic while retaining the Bohemian essence of my mom's dress, it is comfortable and simply beautiful. A wedding is a personal and intimate event - it seems only natural to have a custom-made dress with such care and attention. Thank you, Sandra, for helping me look like a bride!

Sent on 09/12/2010

Aggie · Married on 05/30/2010

While I had a very specific set of materials to start with (a dress handed down in my family), I wasn't sure how I wanted the finished dress to look. Working with Sandra was wonderful, because she was able to work with my valued family dress, and she helped me incorporate a classic fit that works perfectly--blending the old and new. She helped me pick new fabric that blends so well with the nearly hundred-year old pieces, and worked with me during our fittings to ensure it fit perfectly. I'd recommend Sleigh Custom Dresses to anybody looking for a one of a kind dress and professional experience.

Sent on 05/09/2010

Sleigh Custom Dresses Pricing

Sleigh Custom Dresses Price Rates

Sleigh Custom Dresses FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Tamra-Marie Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Absolutely no cap on "prettiness" with Sleigh Designs...

• Diana Fast Photography Wedding Photographers

I recently had the pleasure of photographing a dress made by Sandra from Sleigh Dresses. The dress was gorgeous, original, and beautifully made. Sandra seems to really listen to what her clients want, and make sure that they are happy with every aspect of their dress. I would definitely recommend Sleigh Dresses for anyone looking for a custom and unique wedding dress. Sandra is professional, creative, and a joy to work with!

• 6601 Oakwood Drive Oakland, CA, 94611 See on map
    Weekdays/Saturdays 9am-6pm by appointment only
    Location of (Sleigh Custom Dresses)