Expressive Photographics

Santa Cruz, CA View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Expressive Photographics is a full-service studio, specializing in weddings and portraits. Established in 1983. Based in the Monterey Bay Area, CA, and available anywhere in the US. 831-687-9069

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

1 User photo

Sarah Married on 07/10/2020

Wow wow wow

I do not have enough great things to say about Mark! He was phenomenal. Because of the pandemic, we cancelled our big wedding, and eloped at the Santa Cruz county clerk. Later, we had a gorgeous sunset photo session at Panther Beach at his suggestion. It was truly magical. He captured so many great moments, had great ideas, and also captured our own ideas for photos. Mark is very professional and knowledgeable. Also, I have to say that the country clerk's office is a very ugly venue and not at all where we planned to marry. However, you would not know that from his photos! He makes this place look magical and really captured the spark in our ceremony. That takes true skill and a great eye for photography. Do yourself a favour and hire Mark for your wedding! We are so happy to have included him in our most special day.
    Charlyn Married on 09/29/2018

Truly professional and beautiful work!

Photographer Mark Stover/ Expressive Photographics was a referral to me from my hair stylist Cecilia at Musa Salon in Soquel, CA. I can't say enough about how friendly and professional he is, and so easy to work with!!! The site coordinator at my venue really dropped the ball making sure things were done as the bride had wished....it's an understatement to say that the professionalism and attention to detail by Mark Stover and my stylist Cecilia were what kept me calm, and made it a very special day. So many sweet moments were captured in his photographs. Thank you Mark!
    Samantha Married on 06/23/2016

My husband and I got married on June 23, 2016, and we had our engagement session on May 26, 2015. We used Mark for both and could not be happier. Our engagement session was fun and creative and Mark did a really great job at making us comfortable in front of the camera. Mark was quick on the turn around for the engagement photos and we even had one put on a canvas to show off at our wedding. On our wedding day Mark was more than on time, he showed up an hour before so that he could look around the venue because he had never shot there before. He was very quick to get though all the photos we wanted before the ceremony. During the ceremony he was everywhere, he got so many pictures from different angles I have no idea how he did it. He was like that the whole day. He got every picture I wanted and I rarely noticed he was there. That really showed his experience. My husband and I love the photos and would recommend him to anyone!

Music Now DJs Music Now DJs Wedding DJs

Mark Stover has been in the business a long time for a good reason. Music Now has him on our referral list. You have to be tried and true to be on that list.

Barbara Boyd Ceremonies Barbara Boyd Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Mark of Expressive Photographics is a true professional in his field. He brings years of experience and a compassionate heart. His images are truly one of a kind as he has an eye for detail. He has a way of making his couples feel at ease on one of the most memorable days of their lives. I recommend Mark as a first class photographer. Barbara Boyd, Officiant

Summitpointe Golf Club Summitpointe Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Mark is absolutely amazing!! He provides great insight and high quality photographs. I recommend Expressive Photographics for every event! I look forward to working with them again.

303 Potrero St. Suite 47-102, Suite 47-102 Santa Cruz, CA, 95060

By appointment
Location of (Expressive Photographics)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding