Dana Arnold Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

With Dana Arnold Photography, You are in good hands. Dana has a mission to serve the most loving, joyful, and outgoing couples in the Monterey area. She is here to take care of YOU! Using her experience from shooting dozens of weddings, she will make sure to capture every detail that tells your love story. From intimate shots, to the fun candids on the dance floor, your wedding gallery will show all the photos that you could ever want and need from your wedding day!

Because of covid, Dana is offering a small deposit option to book your date. She wants to ensure you are taken care of so you can have the photographer of your dreams without worrying about the finances.

Dana has a 2021 goal to raise $4,200 to host a food drive for her local community, as well as invest in a mission trip to Africa in 2022. By investing in Dana Arnold Photography, you are helping her reach her goal to serve others.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Timeless
    Timeless A. Getting married on 04/02/2023

Amazing Photographer

I met Dana at a wedding in San Rafael. She was so helpful with the timeline and paid attention to detail when photographing the bride (making sure there weren't unpleasant distractions in the background). She had great energy and was honestly a pleasure to be around. I would definitely recommend her to all future brides! She was also lightning fast with some sneek peeks of the wedding LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing experience

Where to start!!! Choosing Dana as our photographer was the best decision I made for our intimate wedding on the beach. The moment she arrived she really took charge and made sure I got all of the photos I wanted which included different combinations with over 20 people. I loved every single photo and it was everything I wanted and more. The bride and groom photos were absolutely perfect and we are two people who generally feel awkward taking photos. She made the experience so fun and comfortable and we couldn’t believe how well they turned out! It’s a huge decision trusting someone to take the photos you will have of your special day for the rest of your life and I’m so happy we chose Dana. She is down to earth and hilarious and was a friend to us on our big day and most importantly I didn’t have to worry about a thing once she arrived because of the way she took control, it was a huge pressure off of me and I’m so grateful to her. You will be in great hands if you choose her as a photographer, thank you Dana!!

Dana Arnold Photography's reply:

Sam!! Wow! Thank you so much for an incredible review! You two are so sweet and I loved getting to be there for your big day!
  • Imani
    Imani N. Married on 09/04/2021

Hire Her Now!

Dana. is. bomb! I knew she was going to be a good fit during our first phone call just because of her personality. Through the whole wedding process she kept checking on me which I appreciated so much. It was nice to be able to rant to someone about all that we were dealing with due to covid but she remained so positive! The wedding day came and she got right to work! She is definitely assertive but I think thats something that is needed!! She cracked jokes the whole time which we loved. Having to wrangle family/ wedding party to make sure you get all the shots and stay on time is not easy! I got my gallery yesterday and was floored. It was everything I hoped for and so much more... not one bad photo! I'd give her 10 stars if I could.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Dana Arnold
Dana Arnold
Owner/Photographer

Hey, it's Dana! I am the creater and owner of my pride and joy, Dana Arnold Photography. I am so thrilled you're here and are interested in me being your wedding photograper. I love to document weddings for those who serve (military, healthcare, and police). My favorite weddings are the ones that are intimate and show your love story, and my favorite couples are the ones who love to kick back, go with the flow, and are not afraid to be themselves!

If I am not shooting weddings, you'll find me on an airplane traveling with my husband, home on a sunday watching football, or hiking with friends during the week.

1144 Leahy Rd Monterey, CA, 93940
Location of (Dana Arnold Photography)

Dana Arnold Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Dana Arnold Photography include in the starting price?

Dana Arnold Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Dana Arnold Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Dana Arnold Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Dana Arnold Photography offer?

Dana Arnold Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Dana Arnold Photography offer?

Dana Arnold Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Dana Arnold Photography offer for wedding events?

Dana Arnold Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Dana Arnold Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Dana Arnold Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Dana Arnold Photography offer?

Dana Arnold Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding