Dana Arnold Photography Reviews

Dana Arnold Photography 7
  • Hannah

Hannah Craft · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Very fast and professional

She has been amazing and friendly through the entire process so far and she has been professional!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Alicen Sawyer · Married on 01/11/2019

Dana Delivers

Want to have fun while getting beautiful photos taken by a photographer who’s both professional and personable? Book with Dana, she delivers.

We have worked with Dana for our pregnancy announcement, maternity photos, newborn photos, AND family photos. We wouldn’t have it any other way. We are elated to have memories captured that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Dana Arnold Photography 10
    Dana Arnold Photography 11
    Dana Arnold Photography 12
    Dana Arnold Photography 13
  • Andrea

andrea marshall · Married on 12/28/2018

Pleasure to Work With

As a videographer, I've worked side-by-side with Dana as she's photographed several couples. She is very nice to work with, and very easy to get along with. There was never an awkward moment when she was taking photos, and she knew exactly how to keep her couples engaged and having fun. She's creative and just an absolute delight.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Dana Arnold Photography 14
    Dana Arnold Photography 15
    Dana Arnold Photography 16

Erin Hied · Married on 12/02/2018

A dream in the desert

Dana is an amazing photographer! The shoot was so much fun and she made us feel super comfortable in front of the camera. Everything felt very natural and we often found ourselves getting caught in the moment and forgetting that we were being photographed! We couldn't wait to see the pictures. She got them back to us much sooner than expected and they were beautiful. She truly met every expectation that we ever had plus so much more. We seriously can't wait to be back on the east coast so that this talented woman can photograph us again! Thanks Dana!!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Dana Arnold Photography 17
    Dana Arnold Photography 18
    Dana Arnold Photography 19
    Dana Arnold Photography 20
    Dana Arnold Photography 21

Laken Lewis · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

My experience with Dana Arnold Photography was absolutely amazing. Dana made the whole experience so much fun. I love that Dana asks to know about you upfront. We messaged back and forth about what I was looking for and what location she recommended. She offered tips for outfits and even brought props to the shoot. (including home baked cupcakes!) Dana, being a military spouse as well, knew exactly how to relate to my husband and made him genuinely smile and laugh throughout the session. We took the photos on a Saturday evening, she sent me previews that night and I received the entire gallery Monday night! 2 days!! I was blown away with the turnaround time and the photos. The photos are everything I could have asked for. Unfortunately Dana is moving away but if our paths ever cross again, I would definitely ask her to take our photos again.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Dana Arnold Photography 22
    Dana Arnold Photography 23

Dana Arnold Photography's reply:

Laken, oh my gosh!! Such sweet words! Thank you so so so much for taking the time to talk about our session! I loved photographing you two and I really hope we cross paths again!

Katelyn Taylor · Married on 10/17/2018

She made me feel beautiful

I’ve used Dana Arnold photography twice. I used her for couples pictures and I also used her for professional headshots. I’m awkward and used to being behind the camera vs. being in front of it. Dana was so friendly and made me feel beautiful. She takes tons of pictures and gets many great shots. The way she edits her pictures makes everything look light and airy and beautiful. I would recommend her for any type of occasion and her pricing is EXTREMELY fair for the quality of art you get! Plus she has a quick turn around time for edits. She is amazing and you won’t regret picking her to capture your memories

Dana Arnold Photography 24
    Dana Arnold Photography 25

Dana Arnold Photography's reply:

Kate, I always take it to heart when clients book me for a second time! I loved how you looked in both your sessions and you are one of the most talented DJ's I've ever med! I am honored that I got to do this for you!

Austin Price · Married on 08/17/2018

Beyond Expectations!

From the start Dana was print at answering my questions and was able to squeeze me in for a mini shoot last minute. To say her skills are excellent would be an understatement, she literally took a door backdrop and made it look phenomenal. Everything is tailed to you specifically when working with Dana, I love the fact that she pushes each one of her photos to be the best. For the value of the service and with the prints being so cheap to order I would definitely recommend.

Dana Arnold Photography 26

Austin,
    You and Matt are so adorable together! That mini session was so fun and I loved that we got in so many images at so many different locations in such a short time! I am happy that you love them

Crystal Ruth · Married on 07/12/2018

Wonderful beachfront family shoot!

I cannot say enough that Dana was such a great choice for our family beachfront photos! From our initial conversation on, she was so helpful and willing to listen to all my ideas (even those that seemed ridiculous including my outfit choice!). The beach she found we hadn’t even heard of- and it was the perfect location to capture at Sunset! The evening lighting was timed perfectly.

During our shoot, she made us feel very comfortable and worked with what we felt naturally. I loved every single photo that came out from that day. Our ease can be felt when viewing in each photo. I have included some of my favorites with this review.

Pricewise, Dana was incredibly reasonable, especially with some of the competition within our location on Oahu. We felt that we got more than our monies worth, and we’re so thankful it was affordable for our family!

100% I would have her photograph us again and am so sad to lose her local to us here in Hawaii!

Dana Arnold Photography 27
    Dana Arnold Photography 28
    Dana Arnold Photography 29

Crystal,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! Your sweet little boy was such a joy to photograph and I am still in awe over this combined session! The balloon touch is a favorite! Thank you again for your trust in my work and I look forward to following your journey as a family!

Megan Taylor · Married on 06/26/2018

Everything we hoped for and more!

Having Dana as our photographer was a dream come true. Neither of us are super into being lovey dovey around people we don’t know but Dana felt like an old friend from the moment she responded to my inquiry for her services. We had a very small wedding back home and didn’t take any photos. With deployment coming up we wanted to capture this moment in our lives on the beautiful beach here in Hawaii. Dana walked us through everything we were going to do, how to pose without making us look like statues and even surprised us with some of her ideas. We are so happy with our photos but even happier with the experience. We still stop and jokingly do the practice spins and looking over my shoulder because we had so much fun that day! If I ever needed to recommend someone for photography she would be our go-to person (we actually had our friends look into and book engagement pics with her!)
    If you’re looking for a reasonable, caring, all about her clients photographer you cannot go wrong with Dana!
    I will forever look back at these pictures and smile. We even used them for our announcements!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2017

When Dana did our photo shoot, I left it all up to Dana and she did an amazing job. She picked the perfect place, and the photos came out amazing. And then she took my daughter's 2 year piutures, she was amazing with her, my daughter gave her a run for her money, but Dana stayed cool. She was able to get some amazing shots..... I will recommend using Dana to everyone.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Lori · Married on 04/08/2017

Dana was amazing! My husband and I had a small and intimate wedding on a military base in Hawaii. A friend recommended Dana and I am so glad that she did! Dana responded rapidly and made the process very comfortable. My husband and I are the type of people who didn't care about seeing each other before the wedding so we decided to do a pre wedding photoshoot! All family photos were taken before and during the wedding. After the ceremony came to an end, Dana took my husband and I to a quiet and BEAUTIFUL location for a photoshoot of just him and I. Our family and friends stayed behind to chat and head to the reception location. Not only did Dana make the entire process throughout the wedding feel so comfortable but her editing and photography skills were amazing! She captured all of the beautiful moments. The best part is that she works fast! We received our photos the following week!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Sheryl Brooke · Married on 12/23/2016

My favorite thing about Dana is her ability to make me laugh uncontrollably and smile so naturally. My husband and I have a silly, childlike love that she captures in every photo. She treated us like her closest friends from start to finish. We absolutely loved working with Dana.

Our Session with Dana

Dana is amazing. She is super friendly and keeps the vibe of the session as light and fun as possible. My husband, who hates having his picture taken, even laughed a few times. Our photos were amazing and the turn around was fantastic, especially since Dana was traveling from Hawaii to Virginia in between. I highly recommend booking with her! You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Dana Arnold Photography 30

Jessica · event on: 10/21/2017

Dana did my family portraits for me a few months back, and I have booked her again for a maternity shoot and new born photos! I am usually super awkward when being photographed by people I don't know, but she was so easy-going right off the bat that it felt more like getting pictures taken by a good friend! I had my 7 year old diva and water obsessed 1.5 year old in tow with me and they were both super comfortable with Dana! She was great and so patient with the kiddos, and I have a wall full of her awesome photos from that day in my home now! I absolutely recommend her for your photography needs! I wish I had known her back when I got married! Maybe some day I'll get to book her for a vow renewal ceremony!

Sara · Married on 04/01/2018

Dana was amazing - she found us a perfect spot (since I'm not super familiar with Oahu's beaches, and coming from the mainland to be married on our first full day), which was a huge bonus. She was flexible and helpful the whole way. She was super sweet, upbeat, and the photographs are beautiful.

It was just me, my husband, the minister and Dana, so having the right person in place was a critical. Dana was the absolute right person. On top of that, we had our digital photos in *TWO* days! Unbelievable.

If you work with her, you won't regret it!

Dana Arnold Photography 31

Sara!

I loved this wedding and getting to know more about both you and your husband! Your story of how you guys have known each other for so long and connected so strongly was sweet, and wanting to do an elopement in Hawaii was just the cherry on top! Thank you again for the kind words and for choosing me to capture this special day!