Dana Arnold Photography Reviews

Dana Arnold Photography 6
Dana Arnold Photography 7
  • Kerri

Kerri · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Cool Gal, Camera, and Talent!

I enjoyed working with Dana for my fiance and my engagement shoot. She was communicative over email and social media and made us feel comfortable throughout the shoot by just being herself. She had a teaser photo to us within a few days and our entire gallery in less than a week. We can't wait to send out or save the dates to our family and friends!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Dana Arnold Photography 19
  • Hannah

Hannah Craft · Married on 07/27/2019

Very fast and professional

She has been amazing and friendly through the entire process so far and she has been professional!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Jill Nobile · Married on 07/25/2019

Beach Pics

Dana was such a pleasure to work with! She met us in the Outer Banks last week to take some family pictures on the beach. It was obvious she knew what she was doing! She was very attentive to our wants & making sure she got all the pictures we wanted. She was great with our kids & captured some wonderful pictures for us! Will definitely be reaching out to her again for pictures in the future. I highly recommend Dana Scott for your next picture needs!

Shirley Patterson · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Photographer

Our experience with Dana was nothing less than spectacular. Her ability to capture the most precious moments was spot on. Her proffesionalism and attitude were superb. I would recommend her for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Dana Arnold Photography 20
  • Jeannette

Jeannette Acosta · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing experience!

Dana is amazing! She is fun, lighthearted and has a warm, friendly, bubbly personality! My husband and I loved working with her! She did an amazing job capturing all of the special moments in our wedding and provided us with an amazing engagement session as well. We cherish our special photos from Dana!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Alicen Sawyer · Married on 01/11/2019

Dana Delivers

Want to have fun while getting beautiful photos taken by a photographer who’s both professional and personable? Book with Dana, she delivers.

We have worked with Dana for our pregnancy announcement, maternity photos, newborn photos, AND family photos. We wouldn’t have it any other way. We are elated to have memories captured that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Dana Arnold Photography 21
    Dana Arnold Photography 22
    Dana Arnold Photography 23
    Dana Arnold Photography 24
  • Andrea

andrea marshall · Married on 12/28/2018

Pleasure to Work With

As a videographer, I've worked side-by-side with Dana as she's photographed several couples. She is very nice to work with, and very easy to get along with. There was never an awkward moment when she was taking photos, and she knew exactly how to keep her couples engaged and having fun. She's creative and just an absolute delight.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Dana Arnold Photography 25
    Dana Arnold Photography 26
    Dana Arnold Photography 27

Erin Hied · Married on 12/02/2018

A dream in the desert

Dana is an amazing photographer! The shoot was so much fun and she made us feel super comfortable in front of the camera. Everything felt very natural and we often found ourselves getting caught in the moment and forgetting that we were being photographed! We couldn't wait to see the pictures. She got them back to us much sooner than expected and they were beautiful. She truly met every expectation that we ever had plus so much more. We seriously can't wait to be back on the east coast so that this talented woman can photograph us again! Thanks Dana!!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Dana Arnold Photography 32
  • Ashley

Ashley Kapic · Married on 11/02/2018

Perfection!

Dana and I worked together for some headshots for my business and I couldn’t be happier! She’s so professional, but also feels like I had known her forever! She’s super kind and we’ve become great friends! I love her work and would certainly hire her again! Dana is amazing!!

Laken Lewis · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

My experience with Dana Arnold Photography was absolutely amazing. Dana made the whole experience so much fun. I love that Dana asks to know about you upfront. We messaged back and forth about what I was looking for and what location she recommended. She offered tips for outfits and even brought props to the shoot. (including home baked cupcakes!) Dana, being a military spouse as well, knew exactly how to relate to my husband and made him genuinely smile and laugh throughout the session. We took the photos on a Saturday evening, she sent me previews that night and I received the entire gallery Monday night! 2 days!! I was blown away with the turnaround time and the photos. The photos are everything I could have asked for. Unfortunately Dana is moving away but if our paths ever cross again, I would definitely ask her to take our photos again.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Dana Arnold Photography 33
    Dana Arnold Photography 34

Dana Arnold Photography's reply:

Laken, oh my gosh!! Such sweet words! Thank you so so so much for taking the time to talk about our session! I loved photographing you two and I really hope we cross paths again!

Katelyn Taylor · Married on 10/17/2018

She made me feel beautiful

I’ve used Dana Arnold photography twice. I used her for couples pictures and I also used her for professional headshots. I’m awkward and used to being behind the camera vs. being in front of it. Dana was so friendly and made me feel beautiful. She takes tons of pictures and gets many great shots. The way she edits her pictures makes everything look light and airy and beautiful. I would recommend her for any type of occasion and her pricing is EXTREMELY fair for the quality of art you get! Plus she has a quick turn around time for edits. She is amazing and you won’t regret picking her to capture your memories

Dana Arnold Photography 35
    Dana Arnold Photography 36

Dana Arnold Photography's reply:

Kate, I always take it to heart when clients book me for a second time! I loved how you looked in both your sessions and you are one of the most talented DJ's I've ever med! I am honored that I got to do this for you!

Austin Price · Married on 08/17/2018

Beyond Expectations!

From the start Dana was print at answering my questions and was able to squeeze me in for a mini shoot last minute. To say her skills are excellent would be an understatement, she literally took a door backdrop and made it look phenomenal. Everything is tailed to you specifically when working with Dana, I love the fact that she pushes each one of her photos to be the best. For the value of the service and with the prints being so cheap to order I would definitely recommend.

Dana Arnold Photography 37

Austin,
    You and Matt are so adorable together! That mini session was so fun and I loved that we got in so many images at so many different locations in such a short time! I am happy that you love them

Peggy Harmeyer · Married on 08/07/2018

Loved Our Pictures!

Dana Arnold did photos for us when we were on vacation. It was so easy to book with her despite the 5 hour time difference. She was extremely responsive and we had a blast! Pics were AMAZING!!

Gabby Rosencrants · Married on 07/15/2018

Dana, Beach Elopement on O'ahu

Dana was amazing during my elopement style shoot! She really knows how to make someone comfortable in front of the camera, how to get her clients to genuinely laugh. She is hilarious and fun, yet professional and knows what she is doing. She helped with vision, and knew exact how to achieve it!

Crystal Ruth · Married on 07/12/2018

Wonderful beachfront family shoot!

I cannot say enough that Dana was such a great choice for our family beachfront photos! From our initial conversation on, she was so helpful and willing to listen to all my ideas (even those that seemed ridiculous including my outfit choice!). The beach she found we hadn’t even heard of- and it was the perfect location to capture at Sunset! The evening lighting was timed perfectly.

During our shoot, she made us feel very comfortable and worked with what we felt naturally. I loved every single photo that came out from that day. Our ease can be felt when viewing in each photo. I have included some of my favorites with this review.

Pricewise, Dana was incredibly reasonable, especially with some of the competition within our location on Oahu. We felt that we got more than our monies worth, and we’re so thankful it was affordable for our family!

100% I would have her photograph us again and am so sad to lose her local to us here in Hawaii!

Dana Arnold Photography 38
    Dana Arnold Photography 39
    Dana Arnold Photography 40

Crystal,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! Your sweet little boy was such a joy to photograph and I am still in awe over this combined session! The balloon touch is a favorite! Thank you again for your trust in my work and I look forward to following your journey as a family!

Megan Taylor · Married on 06/26/2018

Everything we hoped for and more!

Having Dana as our photographer was a dream come true. Neither of us are super into being lovey dovey around people we don’t know but Dana felt like an old friend from the moment she responded to my inquiry for her services. We had a very small wedding back home and didn’t take any photos. With deployment coming up we wanted to capture this moment in our lives on the beautiful beach here in Hawaii. Dana walked us through everything we were going to do, how to pose without making us look like statues and even surprised us with some of her ideas. We are so happy with our photos but even happier with the experience. We still stop and jokingly do the practice spins and looking over my shoulder because we had so much fun that day! If I ever needed to recommend someone for photography she would be our go-to person (we actually had our friends look into and book engagement pics with her!)
    If you’re looking for a reasonable, caring, all about her clients photographer you cannot go wrong with Dana!
    I will forever look back at these pictures and smile. We even used them for our announcements!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Alison · Married on 05/12/2018

Dana was a dream to work with. She was very flexible with dates and times. She was responsive and quick to answer all of my questions. Her prices are fantastic and she could probably be charging waaay more. She was a professional in every sense of the word on my big day. We had a beach wedding and she expertly positioned us for the best lighting (no squinting in the bright sunlight!), got down flat on her stomach in the sand for a shot and stepped on a giant thorn...she pulled it out and kept moving like a boss. She posted a beautiful blog post that we were able to share with family and friends AND had our full gallery online for us to view in under 24 hours! (Note- we had a very simple ceremony that lasted about 15 min). Dana is super sweet and personable and we LOVED our photos. She did an amazing job.

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Dana Arnold Photography 41
    Dana Arnold Photography 42

Dana Arnold Photography's reply:

Thank you Alison for your kind words! Your intimate ceremony was truly unforgettable! I loved getting to meet you and your family and also.. that thorn had nothing on me ;)

Jessica · event on 10/21/2017

Dana did my family portraits for me a few months back, and I have booked her again for a maternity shoot and new born photos! I am usually super awkward when being photographed by people I don't know, but she was so easy-going right off the bat that it felt more like getting pictures taken by a good friend! I had my 7 year old diva and water obsessed 1.5 year old in tow with me and they were both super comfortable with Dana! She was great and so patient with the kiddos, and I have a wall full of her awesome photos from that day in my home now! I absolutely recommend her for your photography needs! I wish I had known her back when I got married! Maybe some day I'll get to book her for a vow renewal ceremony!

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2017

When Dana did our photo shoot, I left it all up to Dana and she did an amazing job. She picked the perfect place, and the photos came out amazing. And then she took my daughter's 2 year piutures, she was amazing with her, my daughter gave her a run for her money, but Dana stayed cool. She was able to get some amazing shots..... I will recommend using Dana to everyone.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Lori · Married on 04/08/2017

Dana was amazing! My husband and I had a small and intimate wedding on a military base in Hawaii. A friend recommended Dana and I am so glad that she did! Dana responded rapidly and made the process very comfortable. My husband and I are the type of people who didn't care about seeing each other before the wedding so we decided to do a pre wedding photoshoot! All family photos were taken before and during the wedding. After the ceremony came to an end, Dana took my husband and I to a quiet and BEAUTIFUL location for a photoshoot of just him and I. Our family and friends stayed behind to chat and head to the reception location. Not only did Dana make the entire process throughout the wedding feel so comfortable but her editing and photography skills were amazing! She captured all of the beautiful moments. The best part is that she works fast! We received our photos the following week!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Sheryl Brooke · Married on 12/23/2016

My favorite thing about Dana is her ability to make me laugh uncontrollably and smile so naturally. My husband and I have a silly, childlike love that she captures in every photo. She treated us like her closest friends from start to finish. We absolutely loved working with Dana.

Our Session with Dana

Dana is amazing. She is super friendly and keeps the vibe of the session as light and fun as possible. My husband, who hates having his picture taken, even laughed a few times. Our photos were amazing and the turn around was fantastic, especially since Dana was traveling from Hawaii to Virginia in between. I highly recommend booking with her! You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Dana Arnold Photography 43

Erin Hughes · Married on 09/18/2015

Incredibly fun, professional, and personable

Dana took my husband and I out to the beach for a sunrise shoot and it was incredible. The sunrise was perfect, the lighting was flawless, and her work was effortless. She posed us well and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Her pictures came out so stunning!

Dana Arnold Photography 44
    Dana Arnold Photography 45
    Dana Arnold Photography 46

Sara · Married on 04/01/2018

Dana was amazing - she found us a perfect spot (since I'm not super familiar with Oahu's beaches, and coming from the mainland to be married on our first full day), which was a huge bonus. She was flexible and helpful the whole way. She was super sweet, upbeat, and the photographs are beautiful.

It was just me, my husband, the minister and Dana, so having the right person in place was a critical. Dana was the absolute right person. On top of that, we had our digital photos in *TWO* days! Unbelievable.

If you work with her, you won't regret it!

Dana Arnold Photography 47

Sara!

I loved this wedding and getting to know more about both you and your husband! Your story of how you guys have known each other for so long and connected so strongly was sweet, and wanting to do an elopement in Hawaii was just the cherry on top! Thank you again for the kind words and for choosing me to capture this special day!