285 Figueroa Street, Monterey, CA 93940 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Monterey Beach House

The Monterey Beach House allows you to say “I do” with your toes in the sand. Exchange vows in front of the waves with the Monterey Peninsula as your stunning backdrop, then walk off into a breathtaking sunset as your photographer snaps photographs you will cherish forever. Meanwhile your friends and family begin the party on a terrace facing the sea, enjoying conversation, cocktails and hors d'oeurves. As twilight descends, the celebration moves into the historic venue, which features views of city lights, Santa Lucia mountains, and the sparkling Pacific Ocean. After sunset, each couple may host a bonfire with s’mores.

Facilities and Capacity

Celebrate the beginning of your lifelong journey together at The Monterey Beach House, where your guests will enjoy Monterey charm, history, style and ocean views. The Monterey Beach House can accommodate up to 300 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor event space.

The Monterey Beach House provides exceptional service for all couples and their guests. They offer an award-winning catering menu with fresh seafood and California favorites to choose from. Wedding packages include full-service catering & bar service, event coordination, and upgraded decor rental options to make your event unique. The Monterey Beach House wedding team will assist you in turning all of your wedding-day visions into a reality with their unrivaled customer service and avid attention to detail. Their catering team will wow you and your guests with their fine casual cuisine specifically designed to match the venue’s beach atmosphere. The Monterey Beach House provides china, flatware, barware, glassware, linens, tables, chairs, firepits, heaters and more.

Follow Monterey Beach House on
Reception hall decor
Reception hall decor
the beach house wedding 51 521715

9 Reviews for Monterey Beach House

Upon planning our dream wedding, Monterey Beach Party was the easiest choice we had to make. When visiting the location and meeting the faces behind name, our search for our perfect wedding venue quickly came to a halt. My husband was away for military training during the time of picking a venue. They were very patient with me, and allowed for me to discuss everything with my better half before making any decisions. Kati Enea was perfect at portraying our vision to their amazing team. We had many out-of-town guests who all said that this was the most relaxed and fun wedding they had been to in a long time. Upon arriving at the venue, everything was set up perfectly. The colors were spot-on, and everything was exactly how we imagined it to look.

The weather was phenomenal (Oct. 12th, 2014) as Kati “promised.” The sun was shining, and as Kelley was reading a poem about tides and waves, a giant wave broke in the background as if on cue. The food was remarkable, and the serving staff was very polite. After dinner and dancing, the outside ceremony was transformed to BBQ pits for some s’mores around the campfire. They have everything available on site of which made it all super easy to pull off. If they don’t have something that you require, they do all the grunt work, and make it happen. Stumbling across their webpage was the best thing to have happened when trying to pull off a wedding of this caliber in 6 months. The price was right, and the service was even better!

Beachcomber Kelley was an absolute riot to work with as our Officiant and DJ. Prior to the wedding, he would call me just to make sure that we were doing ok with all the planning. He is always in a happy mood, and always brightened my day after talking to him. He truly made Josh and I feel special, and aided in how magical the day was overall.

We wouldn't change a thing!!

- The Fidlers

Sent on 10/27/2014
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/01/2013

Monterey Beach Party is a dream come true. I worked with them for our wedding, but I have also worked with them years ago on a corporate teambuilder. Both experiences were out of this world amazing; my co-workers still talk about how fun that corporate teambuilder was.

The staff is incredible - Taylor, Heather, Katie and Beachcomber Kelley! From day one, they were gracious, helpful, accommodating and said YES to every request. Their prices are (almost) all-inclusive so the cost covers the wedding & reception – no surprise fees or gratuities! I was blown away by their willingness to create a vegan menu; it was really important to us. We provided a suggested menu and Heather worked with the chef to make her magic. Everyone at our wedding, many of whom normally eat meat and dairy, loved the food!

Location – they’re located directly on the beach. It's a perfect location for a beach wedding because when the wedding ends, just walk up a few steps and you're at the reception. The inside is decorated to inspire elegance, with a flair for fun and laughter. Perfect for our guests!

DJ Beachcomber Kelley is a dream emcee. He is warm, inviting and always greeted us during our visits to the beach house. He knows the beach house in and out and gave us a "play by play" so that we could really get a sense of what would happen. He worked with us meticulously on the music and even met separately on his own time with our officiants so they knew the space. He was sweet to call me the morning of our wedding to let me know "all is good..." so I didn't worry. I love his enthusiasm, his passion for music, the way he keeps the crowd moving, and the table games. We had some special requests around starting songs at a specific time, or cutting songs 1/2 way through and things like that. Beachcomber Kelley perfected every single request and did it with enthusiasm and grace. I felt like he was our champion the entire night.

My guests say it was the Best Wedding Ever!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Monterey Beach House's reply:

Thank you Jenna for the very kind review. We greatly enjoyed working with you and wish you and Trevor a wonderful life together!

Monterey Beach House FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Beach, Historic Building, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• Main Street Bakery & Catering
    Main Street Bakery & Catering Wedding Caterers

I have delivered many beach theme wedding cakes to the venue and they are always ready and it is very easy for delivery

• McCullough Photography
    McCullough Photography Wedding Photographers

Monterey Beach Parties is one of our favorite places to photograph weddings. Our couples tell us they have come to this venue for their dream wedding on the beach. Sand between toes, seagulls flying, waves crashing, sunsets and barbecued steak & lobster, this place offers all the best. We work very closely with the staff and are always amazed how friendly and efficient they are. Our job is easy just photographing extremely happy people celebrating wonderful occasions at this unique venue!

• Elegant Affair
    Elegant Affair Wedding Rentals

If your looking for a Beach Wedding, look no farther!! Great location and staff!!

• 285 Figueroa Street Monterey, CA, 93940 See on map