De Joy Photography

Santa Cruz, CA View map
$8,800 Most Popular Price

$8,800 Most Popular Price

Welcome to De Joy Photography! My name is Amber Amelingmeier, and I have dedicated my life to capturing the most important moments of people’s lives. I thrive on bringing happiness, excitement, and fun to any session.

When I photograph your special day, I not only tell your story, but also document the love and emotions so that you genuinely can remember how it felt that day. I believe a photo should enable emotions even for those who couldn’t be there to experience it themselves, and that the style and quality are without match. I will showcase your lifestyle and love. My shooting and editing style is colorful, timeless, beautiful, and flattering. I want your heart to swell every time you go through your photos!

I am so excited to meet you. I am so excited to capture your love in a bold way. We will have boatloads of fun in the process, and you can trust that I am deeply invested in making all your dreams come true.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$8,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Jenna
    Jenna H. Married on 04/14/2022

Amber became a fast friend! She was so fun, efficient, and knew how to get my two year old to smile for a picture!

From our engagement shoot, to our wedding, Amber was incredible. Her style truly captures the moment, and she is efficient and full of energy. She had us laughing with ease, even my two year old! And will practically hang from a tree to get the right shot lol. We are in love with all the images and so grateful for her!
    Moriah P. Married on 10/24/2021

Amazing Photographer!

Amber was AMAZING! We couldn’t have dreamed of a better experience. Her bubbly personality and easy-going attitude was refreshing on our wedding day. She was organized and took charge to get us the most amazing photos working around some crazy weather. She even photographed our wedding while pregnant. I don’t know where she finds the energy, but she was running around nonstop to capture every moment. Our photos turned out better than we could have imagined. We are so in love with the hundreds of photos she took and we are eternally grateful to Amber for capturing our special day. We would absolutely recommend her to friends and family.
  • Yekun
    Yekun W. Married on 08/31/2021

Hire Amber as your wedding photographer!!!

My husband and I both agree that Amber was the best vendor we’ve hired during our wedding. She’s responsible, highly experienced, resourceful, and very attentive. In addition to her professionalism, Amber’s vibrant personality added so much joy and laughters to our wedding :)

Despite being seven-month pregnant, she ensured to capture the best angles and the best lightings of all of our precious moments. Our wedding spanned over two days, the two most stressful days in my life. Many things didn’t go as planned, but Amber was there to help me navigate it all. On the actual wedding day, Amber did a better job than my wedding planner in communicating, organizing, and directing how the day should’ve gone. I really appreciated Amber’s clear directions when I was so overwhelmed with the rapid developments of the day — I was able to just follow her directions, knowing that she got it all.

Wedding is a once in a lifetime experience and you want to hire professionals who are responsive and responsible, trusting that they have your best interest in mind. Amber is precisely the type of vendor you can trust. We highly recommend Amber to anyone who is in need of a professional photographer to capture beautiful moments in life.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

133 photos · 08/18/2018
  • Shannon & Mike
    69 photos · 06/21/2018

Kim Baker Beauty Kim Baker Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

When hiring Amber of De Joy Photography, you not only receive her talent but her positive, energetic and fun personality! I thoroughly enjoy working with Amber!

Santa Cruz Officiant Santa Cruz Officiant Wedding Officiants

Amber of De Joy Photography is awesome! She is warm, bright and spunky. She will make you laugh and put you right at ease. And that's just her personality! She is a very talented photographer with an excellent eye, and her work really speaks for itself! So go check her out and seriously consider her for your big day!

Santa Cruz, CA, 95033
717-512-6065

9am to 4pm
Location of (De Joy Photography)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding