San Jose, San Jose, CA 95128 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kim Baker Beauty

Kim Baker Beauty is a full service makeup artist in San Jose, California, specializing in bridal makeup. Although Kim is based in San Jose, she’s willing (and loves) to travel for your event, often going to Carmel, Monterey, Oakland, San Francisco, and Santa Cruz. Having a passion born from doing makeup for her fellow dance team members, Kim focuses on making skin feel healthy, glowing, and natural.

Kim Baker Beauty uses makeup to enhance your features instead of cover them, working with you to create a look you both love and feel comfortable in. She can accommodate groups of up to 10 people and offers consultations alongside her makeup services. Kim is able to do contour makeup, fake lashes, makeup trials, natural makeup, on-site makeup, and wedding party makeup.

Follow Kim Baker Beauty on

Kim Baker Beauty 5
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely Incredible Artist

I could not be more honored to have chosen Kim as our makeup artist for the day. From the get go with our trial, her calm and relaxing demeanor made me feel so much more relaxed and confident that I was in good hands! She really made us feel connected on a deeper level as friends and she always checked in with suggestions and happy thoughts! She truly did the extra and went above and beyond. She stayed with us through first look photos right up until the ceremony, and she was right there to bring me a smile and calm my happy tears with her magic brushes! As a person whose skin is sooo oily, i was so concerned that my makeup would melt right off...NOPE NOT THIS TIME! My makeup stayed flawless through a night of kisses, dancing and (sweating :/). I do not wear a lot of makeup to begin with and she made me feel incredible and perfectly made up with just the simple touches! We went with the natural lash extensions for the day, and I'm never looking back :), I cannot believe how much she brought out that inner beauty and glow. She partnered with Raven for the day and boy those two are a dynamic duo. each of my girls and my mother could not have looked more beautiful than they did the day of my wedding! Kim is my forever go to girl!- Alissa M.

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Kim Baker Beauty 6
    Kim Baker Beauty 7

Kim Baker Beauty's reply:

Alissa! OMG! You are literally the sweetest ever! Thank you so so much for the kind words. I genuinely enjoyed being with you and your ladies each moment of your special day!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 06/16/2019

Calm, Creative and Overall Lovely!

Kim did my makeup for my wedding this month and was awesome! She's calm, kind and creative. She used high quality products during both the trial and the day of sessions and listened to what I wanted. Kim also did makeup for my mom and mother-in-law who were also ecstatic with her work. We all felt like she enhanced our features and made sure our makeup lasted all day. Kim goes above and beyond to make sure all her clients feel happy with her work. She consults with you about skincare, products and even sent me a playlist to put on while getting ready. She's a lovely person and a fantastic artist. I highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Alex · Married on 09/01/2018

I'm so happy that Kim did the make-up for my wedding day. She is a wonderful make-up artist and person. Her warm and friendly personality is exactly what you need on the day. Her communication was always brilliant, not only organising trials but helping with the schedule for day-of. Thank you Kim, I'll be recommending you to everyone.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Award

Kim Baker Beauty Pricing

Kim Baker Beauty Price Rates

Kim Baker Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

Real Weddings

• Succulents for Hire
    Succulents for Hire Wedding Florists

Kim did makeup for a bride I provided flowers for recently, and her work was flawless. She has since been so generous with her industry knowledge and is a superb professional. I can't wait to work with her again.

• Lolita Vasquez Photography
    Lolita Vasquez Photography Wedding Photographers

I met Kim while on a wedding appointment in The South Bay this last Fall. I was SO IMPRESSED with her professionalism! It's very rare to see a mobile makeup artist be as organized as she is with not only her equipment, but with how she handles her clients the day of. She's a very kind person to boot. And her makeup skills dominate! I hope to work with her again someday.

• BeautifulOne Makeup Artistry
    BeautifulOne Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kim is very personable and an absolute pleasure to work with. She is talented and passionate about her work! Highly recommend!

• San Jose San Jose, California, 95128 See on map