BeautifulOne Makeup Artistry

Morgan Hill, CA 95037 Map · Phone number

About BeautifulOne Makeup Artistry

As a team of professionally trained hairstylists and makeup artists, we take pride in our artistry and strive to exceed our clients expectations with professionalism and provide exceptional customer service We are passionate and dedicated team of “beauty stylists” and our goal is to go above and beyond providing makeup and hair services, we want to ensure that our brides feel pampered and have a luxurious beauty experience.

Our mission is to help bring out the inner beauty of our brides through our artistry. We believe in enhancing our brides natural features to achieve a beautiful version of themselves on the most special day of their lives. We indulge each of our brides with naturally radiant, timeless bridal looks that would be tailored fit for her style and comfort level.

Through our experience of doing hundreds of weddings, we truly understand the needs of our brides to look and feel beautiful and her wedding day beauty experience to be stress-free, pampering and luxurious.

Stay Gorgeous!

www.BeautifulOneMakeup.com

Follow BeautifulOne Makeup Artistry on

19 Reviews for BeautifulOne Makeup Artistry

1 User photo

BeautifulOne Makeup Artistry 1

Jackie Liu · Married on 10/27/2018

We love Becky!

Becky and her team are so great to work with, and a fantastic value as well. She is super responsive, flexible, just a really kind person, and totally finished our makeup/hair on schedule (I had four bridesmaids and two mothers—definitely a feat!). I also have some weird product allergies, and Becky was able to recommend products and work around my sensitive skin. My makeup and hair lasted from 11am-10pm, even with windy weather and lots of happy tears.
    Becky also did the makeup/hair for my sister’s wedding a few years back so consider this a double recommendation :) Thanks so much Becky!!

• Tien

Tien Shiao · Married on 10/26/2018

Beautiful natural make-up

Becky does beautiful natural make-up. She makes you look beautiful without going over the top. She has an impressive array of make-up that she brings with her to trials and wedding. We had a trial for my engagement photos where we tested out the colors that I liked. On the wedding day, Becky brought along an assistant who did my mom and sister's make up. We had to work on my hair style a bit more because it had grown out since the engagement photos. Becky worked with me to pin up different parts of my hair and add flowers until I was satisfied. Lastly, Becky has one of the more attractive pricing structures compared to the other make up artists. I received many complements that day and would highly recommend Becky!

Jenn · Married on 03/25/2018

My wedding was in early spring this year so I really didn't give Becca much to work with, just a few words: spring, fresh, and natural. Wow, did she hit the nail on the head. I was glammed up for the day without fading away or clashing against my pastel wedding theme. The cosmetics she used were picked to accommodate my skin type (which is difficult and oily/dry combination) and I didn't need any touch-ups that day (from 11am-12am). My make-up was one thing I definitely never had to worry about on that hectic day because she knows what is needed and really worked with me to get the perfect result.

BeautifulOne Makeup Artistry 2

BeautifulOne Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 257.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 254.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• Desert Child Events
    Desert Child Events Wedding Planners

Becky is so personable, responsive and does great hair and makeup work! Highly recommend!

• Kim Baker Beauty
    Kim Baker Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Becky was so lovely to work with. She is talented, efficient, and very easy to talk to. Becky brings a calm to what otherwise can be a hectic environment. I highly recommend hiring Becky for your event!

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely stunning concepts and beautiful makeup design! Perfectly suited for today's modern bride! We highly recommend them.

• Morgan Hill, California, CA 95037 See on map