12 Reviews for Kim Baker Beauty

Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
12 Kim Baker Beauty Reviews

Kim does an amazing job, she’s fantastic!! But not only her work is fabulous, she herself is super kind and sweet and always being a very communicative and responsible professional. I’d love to work with her again!
Andrea

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim is amazing, she listen to what I was looking for and made suggestions. She wasn’t never pushy about her suggestions just wanted me to make sure that I knew all my options all my girls and my mama were very happy with their final looks! Thanks Kim for helping make my day one I’ll never forget!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kim is amazing and so professional! She did my makeup for my wedding in September and I LOVED how it turned out. I received so many compliments from my guests on how awesome my makeup looked. I highly recommend her for any of your make-up/beauty needs. Thanks so much for all your hard work!

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim was amazing to work with! Not to mention made me look extra beautiful on the best day of my life. As a bride you have one million things to deal with so it made it even better when it was a breeze to work with Kim. She made everything feel seamless, from talking through her services, scheduling a trial, all the way to the actual wedding day. Since we had a number of girls getting their makeup done she brought an assistant who was very professional as well and did an amazing job! I would highly recommend Kim for all of your makeup needs!! Thank you Kim!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim did my makeup and my MOH makeup for my wedding 2/25/17. All the products Kim uses works with my sensitive, oily, acne prone, medicated skin. I was a tad nervous regardless. Kim listened to me when I told her my concerns and she made sure to use products that would not irritate my skin. I was happy to find that Kim's products were gentle on my skin- no irritation or break outs!! She also made sure to give me options about how I wanted certain things such as eyeliner, lipstick, contouring etc. I love the darker more vampy look for makeup and she nailed it. As for day of makeup, she made me feel exactly how you're supposed to- perfect! I thoroughly trust everything Kim does, but she also takes direction well. If you're not happy with something, tell her and she will fix it. Kim strives to make her clients happy. Overall, I could not have been happier with Kim. I will be using Kim in the future.

Profile Picture Kristina, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Kim made me look the way I wanted, even though I did not know what I wanted.
Growing up, I never really dreamed of my wedding day. I never scoured bridal magazines for the perfect dress, I never put together a scrapbook, and I never picked out “colors” or considered décor. I definitely did not think about makeup considering I wear the same makeup most every day. My dress was very classic and plain, and my wedding was outdoors – Kim gave me a look that fit the day and just made me look like a better version of ME!
She also gave me some solid advice on my hair. I was convinced that beachy waves were the way to go (too much Pinterest) but she convinced me to keep a more sleek look.
Kim listened and adjusted.
I only had one thing that I wanted to change from my trial. Kim completely understood, and made the change so I was comfortable in my own skin. (Literally.)
Kim introduced me to new products that I love!
For my bridal trial, my skin was a wreck from doing triathlons all summer: sun, wind, sweat, chlorine, etc. Kim turned me on to a couple of products – like coconut oil – that made my skin look much better by my wedding day, and I still use them as part of my regular regimen.
Kim gets along well with others.
My bridal party, and my mom and sister really enjoyed Kim’s laid back, calm but cheerful demeanor. I really needed that! Everyone was in a panic to get ready, but Kim made me feel more relaxed. She got along great with the stylists from the salon, and our photographer. I hope there were some good connections made!
No makeup retouching needed.
Yes, my adventurous photographer had us hike up a hill in our wedding attire for pictures before the wedding. Although the bridal party may have been a little miffed, my makeup held strong! (Also, totally worth the great photos!)

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

As someone with severe allergies and barely wears any makeup as is, the thought of having to get my makeup professionally done for my wedding had me in a panic. Kim is a LIFESAVER! She listened to every worry and allergy I had. She had me bring in everything I was currently using, as well, as double checking with me and the internet on EVERY new product or brush she wanted to use.

I love that Kim always wants to keep your makeup true to you. I was never forced to pick a style I wasn't comfortable with. Kim not only did my makeup but kept me calm and laughing the morning of my wedding.

My entire experience with Kim was life changing and a huge boost to my self confidence. She is truly one of a kind!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Kim has done my make-up multiple times and I am always happy with the results. I am more of a low maintenance, make-up free girl, so I have fun when Kim dolls me up! For my wedding, I really appreciated how Kim was able to enhance my features for a more natural look, and not just cover me in tons of make-up. This was really important to my future-husband and he LOVED my look! Yet, if I do ask for a more sexy or creative look for a night on the town, Kim sure can deliver! I also love how she doesn't make me feel like a duffus for not knowing a lot about make-up or skin care. She always has great recommendations for makeup and skincare; Kim puts a lot of thought into the products she suggests based on my budget and needs.

Kim's personality is super sweet and fun to work with. She is also very professional, responding promptly to emails and showing up early. You are in good hands with her!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim Baker is a delight!! Kim did my makeup for my wedding and for several of my bridesmaids. She was organized, punctual, and even helped keep me on track with detailed timelines and reminders. She listened to what I wanted during the trial and did an amazing job on the big day! I am glowing in my pictures, and the makeup stayed on perfectly for the entire event! What I love best about Kim, however, was her demeanor. Wedding days can be really intense, and inevitably, little challenges came up, but she was so sweet, so calm, so light-hearted the whole time, with her bright smile and warm laugh. She put us all at ease, and she did an excellent job. I highly recommend Kim Baker for your next big event! She is wonderful!

Profile Picture Allisha, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim did my makeup for my wedding and she did such an awesome job! She listened to what I was looking for and nailed my makeup look for my big day! I would totally recommend her to ANYONE!! Plus she gave me some great skin care tips!

Profile Picture Monique, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

As an ex-theater makeup artist and life-long lover of makeup, I am always so nervous to get my makeup done. I have never had an experience where I felt the artist did my makeup better than I can.

Enter Kim.

Kim did my makeup for both my wedding and my engagement photos and truth be told I have never felt more beautiful or taken better photos! And what good is a wedding if you don't get good photos, ladies, amiright??

Similar to how nurses make the worst patients, I'm sure I made for an annoying bride- I had a lot of opinions and knew what worked for me and exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding day. I also brought some of my own products that I wanted her to use. Kim was super flexible and listened to what I wanted and really made it happen.

Additionally, I had 7 bridesmaids because why not make life harder when you're planning a wedding? I was so nervous that we would be under the gun on getting ready timing. I did not want to feel stressed out on my wedding day and feel like I was being rushed and Kim put my mind at ease. She brought an extremely talented assistant and they split my girls so we did 7 girls + my mom in the time of 4 faces.

I would absolutely recommend Kim as a wedding day makeup artist! She is talented AF, listens to what you want and has flawless execution, and also you will want to be her best friend. She brings such a good vibe into the room, which is so important on your wedding day. Hire Kim! You will not regret it. Happy planning!

Photo for Kim Baker Beauty Review - Engagement Photo Makeup Example
Photo for Kim Baker Beauty Review - Wedding Makeup Example
Profile Picture Diana, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim was the best choice for my wedding makeup. She's 100% professional, comes prepared, is a pleasure to work with, is the calm you definitely need in the storm of getting ready for a wedding, and most importantly, does a beautiful job! I wouldn't have gone with anyone else.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/18/15, 1 Review