565 Hartnell St, Monterey, CA 93940 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Kelley Williams Photography

I'm a full time wedding photographer based in the central coast of California. I love traveling, dogs, fried food, and warm weather. I became a wedding photographer because I want to be around people who are crazy in love. I would describe my style as bright, candid, and romantic. I love catching little love glances, gentle pats on the back, and everything in between. I firmly believe that love is an adventure and the wedding day is just the first page of your story.

Follow Kelley Williams Photography on

• Creative Images Photography
  • Dana Arnold Photography
  • De Joy Photography
vintageranchpasoroblesweddingphotographerkelleywilliamsphotography 961 of 1455 51 963975 1564122885
1d4a5798 51 963975 157904721635373

Videos 1 Video

28 Reviews for Kelley Williams Photography

malli kirschner · Married on 02/15/2020

Best Photographer EVER!!!

I can’t thank Kelley enough for her gorgeous photos, wonderful professionalism, and incredible support. If it sounds like I am gushing - I am!!! I had found Kelley through the Knot and loved her work immediately. I was planning a destination wedding in California while living in Portland, Oregon. I was also putting together a wedding in five months! I needed to be able to rely on my vendors. From the start, Kelley rescued me from an awful wedding planner and connected me to almost all of my other vendors and a new wedding planner. She literally helped me put together a dream team of vendors that made my wedding day a breeze and a beautiful event! My husband and I are also the most awkward people and do not feel comfortable in front of the camera. Kelley immediately took care of that and make Ryan and I feel at ease in front of the camera. She is so kind, patient, and fun! I got my engagement photos and wedding photos so fast! There is literally not one photo that I am not in love with. If you choose Kelley to be your photographer it will be the best decision you ever make, well other than marrying the love of your life :)

Sent on 02/15/2020

Kelley Williams Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Malli for this sweet review! I had the best time with your family and I'm so happy I was able to help you create an all star vendor team!
  • Brielle

Brielle goldstein · Married on 12/14/2019

The perfect wedding photographer

I can’t imagine a photographer that would have been more perfect than Kelley! From the first time we talked on the phone, I fell in love with her energy! She’s so sweet, professional, and organized. I felt like I could relax knowing that Kelley had every aspect of photography handled! She even helped me fine tune my wedding timeline and offered amazing advice on wether or not to do a first look! Our wedding day was cold and windy, but Kelley did such an incredible job that you could never tell from the photos! Her editing style is stunning and she had our WHOLE ALBUM ready within two weeks!!! I’m so so grateful that Kelley captured our wedding and my husband and I truly can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Kelley Williams Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brielle for choosing me to capture your special day! After months of talking it was so nice to finally meet you in person and give you a big hug! Sending you love always!

Nicole Yamamoto · Married on 12/10/2019

AMAZING to work with!

My husband and I got really lucky having Kelley as our wedding photographer. The moment we talked to her we instantly knew that she was the person we wanted to work with. She was so friendly, so genuinely kind, and really easy to communicate with. Throughout our planning process, Kelley never skipped a beat keeping us in the loop and the day of our wedding I couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our favorite moments! My husband and I aren't the most photogenic folks out there, but with Kelley every moment captured was SO EASY to take. She made us feel comfortable, made us laugh, and ultimately made us feel even MORE loved on our special day. She went over and beyond and we absolutely love every photo that was taken.

Sent on 03/25/2020

Kelley Williams Photography's reply:

Oh Nicole! These words made me soooo happy. You two were so awesome and I truly had a BLAST on your wedding day. I don't think a wedding party has ever made me laugh so much! I'm so happy you love your wedding photos. Sending you both a big virtual hug! xoxo, Kelley

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kelley Williams Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4250.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Kelley Williams Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 565 Hartnell St Monterey, California, 93940 See on map
    Location of (Kelley Williams Photography)