Photos By Kelly Reviews

8 | Chantilly, VA

8 Reviews for Photos By Kelly

Kimberly · Married on 05/30/2009

Kelly and Becky are a great team to have on your wedding day. They did a fantastic job, have great communication, and follow through on what they say. They took our engagements photos as well and did an absolutely outstanding job. Beautiful photos for a great price!

Sent on 06/07/2009

Dawn · Married on 06/30/2007

we thought that kelly and becky did an awesome job! they were patient with the little kids in the wedding party and just had a great attitude over all. we enjoyed having them photograph our wedding and will definately keep them in mind for any future and big events!!!

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2007

I cannot speak highly enough about Photos by Kelly. Kelly and Becky are fantastic - they are professional, responsive, affordable and flexible. And on top of all that, they are nice, friendly people, who also happen to be a lot of fun. When working with Kelly and Becky, I felt that I was more than just a client or a paycheck to them - I got the sense that they really cared about getting it right on the big day and making sure I was happy with the result. The photos I received were wonderful - they really captured every aspect of my wedding day with (tons of) beautiful shots, both posed and candid. One of them was always nearby documenting everything - I never had to wonder where they were or track them down for an important shot, since they were always thinking two steps ahead! I loved working with Photos by Kelly - I have recommended them to all of my friends, and I can't imagine using another photographer for the important moments in my life. Honestly, Kelly and Becky are two of the most fun and friendly people I've ever met, and any couple that chooses them won't regret that decision.

Pam · Married on 04/21/2007

Kelly and Becky Turner were wonderful to work with through out our entire wedding process. They were responsive, timely and the wedding photos were excellent. We would definitely recommend them

Sent on 10/12/2007

Lucinda · Married on 05/20/2006

The photo's were fabulous and low and behold we had them back in less than a month. Most of my friends had to wait from 6 months to two years for theirs, in fact one was divorced before the pictures were ready.

Sent on 10/06/2007

Rachel · Married on 11/02/2008

Photos by Kelly were an awesome husband/wife duo! They both have a different approach to taking pictures and with that combination the final result was beautiful. They were timely and professional the day of the wedding. Throughout the day they were "everywhere" and caught moments that even we didn't know had happened. The turnaround to get our wedding photos was super quick, and we were able to have all the photos and copy as many as we wanted. They were the easiest vendor to hire, really nice and down to earth to deal with. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/15/2008

Rami · Married on 04/24/2010

Excellent work done by Photos by Kelly! They were prompt with all e-mail responses, and did a great job on our wedding day! We wish they would've taken a few more formal pictures with family members. Otherwise, it was a pleasure.

Sent on 05/14/2010

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2007

I would highly recommend "Photos by Kelly" (husband and wife team) to anyone getting married!!! They are very organized, very reasonably priced, extremely professional and most importantly – high quality photographers that provide you with WONDERFUL photos of your special day that you will always treasure!