Toast Wedding Films

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,799 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,799 Most Popular Price

Toast Wedding Films is a family-owned wedding videography company filming in multiple locations around the country.

We've been honored to create wedding films for hundreds of incredible couples since 2014. We pride ourselves on creating your film with a collaborative approach. Your wedding is not just an event to be captured, it is an opportunity to tell your story through your wedding day so your film becomes a family heirloom, passed down through the generations.

You are able to be as hands-on as you prefer with the creation of your film and we make it easy for you to provide guidance on every aspect. We provide complimentary rounds of edits after the first draft is sent, to ensure it is exactly what you envisioned.

All of our packages are completely customizable to fit your needs, with our rates starting at an affordable $1,999.

Please contact us for a quick chat over the phone and we can walk you through everything you'll need to know!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,849

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,799

Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Tao
    Tao Z. Getting married on 03/10/2023

Very professional!

It was a dream experience! So in love with our film!
  • Mjcampos2211
    Mjcampos2211 Married on 05/02/2022

Left with a truly exceptional quality video

Quick response and plenty of information covered during the initial stages. Competitive pricing and great video quality with the final video. Amazing work by the videographer! Handled and weaved around the photographer and wedding planning like a pro. Everyone was very responsive and helpful during the editing process and we ended up with a masterpiece that we cant wait to show to our future kids and grand kids!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

52 photos · 10/06/2018

Deals

Toast Wedding Films 1
Gift

At Toast, we are incredibly fortunate to be in the business of celebrating Love by creating films for a diverse array of couples around the country. We believe one of the best ways we can pass that Love on is by contributing to individuals with a dream of also having a business that gives them a sense of pride and dignity.

Toast partners with Kiva.org, a crowdfunding platform that allows individuals to lend as little as $25 to entrepreneurs around the globe who have limited access to capital. At Toast, we provide our clients and vendors with a $25 Kiva credit that is used to lend to anyone you choose within the Kiva platform.

This is our way of passing on our good fortune into the world and bringing our loving couples on that journey with us.

Team

Julianna Oates
Julianna Oates
Director of Client Experience

Hi! I'm Julianna! I'm obsessed with all things weddings, anything by the ocean, and buffalo mac & cheese. I love getting to help couples capture the best day of their life and I can't wait to work with you to create the perfect wedding film!

Jaynani Cababat
Jaynani Cababat
Client Experience Project Manager

Hey there, I'm Jaynani, but you can also call me Nani :)
I'm a big fan of getting outdoors, board games, visiting family in Hawaii, and PUPPIES (of any age). At events, you can count on finding me near the food or on the dance floor ;)
I look forward to getting to work with you as we capture your big day!

Tyler Oates
Tyler Oates
Lead Sales Representative

Hi, I’m Tyler. I’m a bit of a self-proclaimed coffee snob and make coffee a single cup at a time. I like to play guitar, ride my motorcycle, play lawn games and make candles! Let’s figure out what your looking for in a wedding film and make it happen!

Chicago, IL, 60611
Location of (Toast Wedding Films)
Anchorage, AK, 99504
Birmingham, AL, 35203
Montgomery, AL, 36109

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding