Veia Studio

Bethesda, MD View map Visit website
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Veia Studio is a wedding photography business located in Bethesda, Maryland. Owner Ashley Jiang is a talented creative specializing in portraits, fashion, and wedding photography. She has a degree from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, and combines the highest level of technical proficiency with a vibrant, creative style. She'd be honored to document your special day.

Veia Studio aims to not only capture subjects, but the way they make us feel. Ashley squeezes every ounce of feeling into every image, guaranteeing you'll remember your exact emotions that day for years to come. She helps her clients to visualize their dream photographs, and then uses her creativity and technical prowess to tell their story how they want it. To ensure you receive Ashley's full attention, Veia Studio only books one event per day. They're willing to travel to more than one location, and can work additional hours if desired. You'll receive your final high-res images in the form of digital files, which can easily be shared with family and friends. Save-the-dates can also be provided if requested.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Multi. Locations
Toning
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• ZZOU
    Zzou Getting married on 10/08/2023

Such an AMAZING experience

We hired Ashley for our engagement shoot as well as a couple session afterwards. Ashley was very patient, guided us through all the steps with her professional knowledge of everything. She knows how to guide you for the perfect pose and help you relax when you are in front of the camera. Not to mention that her photos look like they could be on magazines!!! I couldn't be more happy with the photos that came out. I think Ashley is the best you can get in this price range. I have already booked my wedding with her and I feel very assured.
  • Tracy
    Tracy Y. Married on 09/27/2022

Wedding photographer review Ashley Jiang

The photos came absolutely stunning. I was very specific with what I wanted and the vibes I’m going for but Ashley gave me even more. Great communication, great service and very artistic details. Ashley is a talented and diligent photographer, and very easy to work with . It’s a gem for this price point.
  • illustration stars

Deals

Veia Studio 1
Exclusive

Bethesda, Maryland Bethesda, MD, 20817
Location of (Veia Studio)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding