Odenwald Company Reviews

19 | Templeton, CA

19 Reviews for Odenwald Company

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

I don't have enough praise for Kristin! I had a seamless wedding (which I thought was impossible) and it was completely because of Kristin. Since I got married at Robert Hall she was the coordinator for the venue, hiring her as our day of coordinator as well was the best decision we made with this wedding. Both my husband and I couldn't believe how helpful and sweet she was about everything! She was so attentive at the wedding, and very quick with responses during the entire planning process. We're from Los Angeles, and Paso is a small town. The hotels were very unhelpful with booking rooms, Kristin came to the rescue and got them to open up blocks for us. It was just one of the billon things that she was a superstar with. She's always smiling, making you feel like everything is great, and all around a lovely lady. Kristin was hands down the best thing at our perfect wedding, I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 07/23/2011

Kristin is hands down the most AMAZING planner ever!!! I just loved her from the very first meeting to the end of our wedding she was there for whatever we needed! She did the ceremony programs also and they were stunning! I just cant say enough amazing things! She suggested all our vendors and everyone of them were as amazing as she is! With her help we picked and planned the wedding in only 3 trips to the area. She was super fast on replying to emails and some where even on weekends and holidays. She was so friendly and welcoming, our wedding went so flawlessly because she was running the show. She made sure we had drinks all night and not only us but our whole wedding party too. She helped me into my second dress and helped take out my vail!! I know i could have never made it through the year of planning or had such a stress free amazing day had it not been for kristin and her team!!!

Sent on 08/12/2011

Jacqueline · Married on 05/22/2010

Kristin did such an amazing job and we are so glad we hired her! From the very beginning she gave us great recommendations for vendors and was very helpful. She made sure that our wedding day ran very smoothly and took care of everything. She ensured that our day was spent having fun and enjoying each other and our guests, and not worrying about anything. The month of she contacted all of our vendors and made everything so easy. We recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great wedding planner!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Denise · Married on 05/08/2010

You can't go wrong with Kristin. She brought my attention to things that never occured to me would come up. She's very organized and we truly didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. The wedding started perfectly on time and everything went off with out a hitch! Professional, concientious and caring! We loved Kristin!

Sent on 06/11/2010

ashley · Married on 09/12/2009

Kristin and her team at Jour Parfait were exceptional throughout every part of the planning process. She made time to meet with me on several different occassions; to meet with vendors, walk the site, and brainstorm ideas. The day of was executed with perfection. I was able to enjoy time with my new husband, family and friends all the while everything was taken care of!

Sent on 11/03/2009

Annaly · Married on 07/25/2009

Kristin exceeded my expectations by taking charge and being organized. She put together my ceremony programs, and consistently made herself available to me. It was a pleasure having her as my wedding coordinator.

Sent on 10/08/2009

Gema · Married on 07/04/2009

My wedding was a beautiful day that I will never forget. Kristen made my day very special. She is a kind soul who treats her brides like her best friend.

Sent on 10/08/2009
  • Nwilson

Nicole · Married on 05/09/2009

I highly recommend Jour Parfait as wedding planning service. Kristen was excellent in all aspects of the wedding planning and coordination. She was a great mediator between the venue owner and myself, and I really appreciated her hard work and creativity with our wedding ideas. Her recommendations were great, and she was familiar with all of our vendors which was a plus. Both my husband and I recommend Kristin and Jour Parfait for all your wedding coordination and planning needs.

Sent on 06/10/2009

keri · Married on 02/15/2009

Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 02/26/2009

Lori · Married on 02/07/2009

Kristin was awesome! All the way up to the wedding day she was always just a phone call or email away. I was also very pleased with how well organized and professional she was on our actual wedding day! Our day was perfect!! Thanks Kristin~

Sent on 02/23/2009

Krystal · Married on 10/04/2008

Kristin was outstanding and delt with many curve balls on my weding day. I would have been a nervous reck without her!

Sent on 11/14/2008

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2008

Kristin was wonderful to work with. On the day before my wedding, I didn't even go to the wedding venue. She told me that my job that day was to relax and just show up to the rehersal. On the day of the wedding, it was as stress free as you can get as a bride on her wedding day.

Chris · Married on 07/26/2008

Kristin of Jour Parfait was a godsend! She took care of everything from the smallest details to the major planning. She was even moving faster than my Mom the day of and that's something! Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/13/2008

April · Married on 07/05/2008

I couldn't have been happier with the help that Kristin provided for us. She made the day go extremely smooth and allowed me to enjoy the fun without any of the hassel!

Stephanie · Married on 05/03/2008

Kristin Odenwald of Jour Parfait is amazing!! She pulled my wedding together beautifully and handled everything. I did not have to worry about a thing and could focus on getting married. Both my Mom and I could have not done it without her. She is amazing and worth every penny!!

Kendra · Married on 05/30/2009

Jour Parfait for our wedding planning was phenomenal. One of the best investments for our special day.

Sent on 06/09/2009

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2010

Kristin was just the thing this bride needed! I decided very late in the game (the last 6 weeks!) of my wedding planning that I needed help coordinating all of my vendors and even choosing some (flowers, photographer!), and that not having to worry about all of those elements the day-of was a necessity. Kristin stepped right up to the plate, even that late in the game, and brought a calmness to my planning and those last 6 weeks that I wouldn't have had without her! Through her I found my fabulous florist (Bloom 'N Grow in Atascadero) and met great photographers. I'm very independent yet easy-going, and Kristin was perfect at letting me make my own choices yet nudging me along to stay on schedule. She made me feel really good about the progress I had made on my own and then just took everything to the next level. She was very professional yet relentless in dealing with my vendors, which at time was like herding cats!

The absolute best thing I can say about Kristin is that the morning of the wedding I was freaking out because of a family emergency we'd had the night before after the rehearsal, and she came to the wedding site immediately (a few hours ahead of our schedule) to run the show and allow me to decompress and get ready for that big walk down the aisle. All of my friends and family were over-the-top impressed with her the whole day - and two of my best friends/bridesmaids are event coordinators themselves so they know what they're talking about! I didn't have to worry about a thing - later I found out a few glitches had happened (they always do - don't worry!) but I never knew about them because Kristin handled everything swiftly and gracefully. She kept us on schedule the whole night without being overbearing and with a smile on her face. Because of Krisitn, my entire family and wedding party (and me and my husband!) were able to relax enjoy our day, even after such a tumultuous night. We couldn't have done it without her. Thank you, Kristin! :)

p.s. I work in the Paso Robles wine industry and I found Kristin through local winery event coordinators - she came highly recommended by many trusted friends and they were all right!

Sent on 03/15/2011

Korina · Married on 05/29/2010

Kristin was great as my coordinator!! I truly enjoyed her calmness and how she was there whenever we needed her. From bustling up my dress when practicing our first dance, to checking on us while getting pictures done, to seeing if we needed anything at anytime. She was always there when needed. :) I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married and in need of help coordinating your special day!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Kristina · Married on 03/13/2010

2.6
      3.0
      2.0

I was quite unimpressed with my service by Kristin and Jour Parfait.
    I only used them for invitations.

She didn't write back to me for over a 45 day period, sometimes. Then when we were writing back and forth it felt cold and hostile from their side. I put up with it because they were the perfect invitation papers.
    Writing the invitation was a pain, they still didn't do what I wanted by the end of it and they were printed. I was so tired of going back and forth that I was willing to settle with an almost correct look I was going for (and please know I am NOT a perfectionist.)
    I changed over 10 of the addresses (20% of the invited's addresses) after she punched in the addresses, I felt like she was not taking the time to do a good job on my order.
    She was unapologetic, not even an "excuse me" when she made mistakes as big as MY RETURN ADDRESS being wrong on the proof.
    When they didn't do what we had discussed for the invitations on the proof, I was charged $20 to see another proof with the corrections made.
    She sent the invitations to the printer before getting a go ahead from me, and letting me see the 2nd proof with corrections made.
    Then finally it took twice as long to get the invitations as she quoted and when they came, the flimsy box they sent them in was battered, broken and ripped in all different places. I'm sure the post office did the damage but I was upset to see such a flimsy boxed used. But I was pleased to find the invitations were good condition once they were out of the box.

The invitations look beautiful, but were a headache to create.

Overall I felt the service was sloppy, that I was unimportant, that there was a struggle for them to have the power, even though I was the customer. I also was peeved by the numerous occasions I could and should have seen some politeness from them.

I am unimpressed with the service at Jour Parfait and would not recommend them to any of my friends.
    Probably my least favorite part about planning my otherwise, stress free wedding.

Sent on 06/21/2010