Morton's The Steakhouse, Arlington Reviews

1 | Arlington, VA

1 Reviews for Morton's The Steakhouse, Arlington

My wife and I had our reception at this location for a group of 40 people, which happened to be the first reception this location had ever hosted- they were pretty new at the time. I can't even begin to tell you how simple they made the whole process! Our coordinator was Camila Beal and she took on all of the hard work and made excellent suggestions. The waitstaff was wonderful, and we barely even noticed that they were there, but somehow everything anybody needed was just there. Like little magical fairies anticipating everyone's needs and wants. We are a lesbian couple, and were so comfortable with everything.

Camila helped us customize a delicious menu for our 'Dinnerception'. They had perfect music playing lightly in the background and it was very comfortable. One thing that sticks out for me is that there was a minor hiccup with a photo disc that my sister-in-law had put together for us and someone from the staff went out of their way to go buy a cord so that the disc would play correctly. We just had such a perfect night and the staff at Morton's made us feel so special.

Sent on 05/20/2015