20-600
Guest Capacity
Indoor
Venue Setting

About The Hamilton

We know, now that you've been to The Hamilton, you want to start planning your next big event. The Hamilton is designed to welcome any crowd or party in search of an exceptional way to celebrate. Contact our private events manager to discuss availability and options for your next big gig.

Categories: Wedding Venue

China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Perfect location for a post-wedding brunch. I needed a space for close to 70 people two weeks before the wedding. They responded quickly and set up everything within 24 hours. The food was amazing. They allowed our moms to bring flowers for the tables from the wedding. Service was great as more than 70 people filtered in and out over the course of 2 hours. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/3/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely cannot imagine holding a wedding anywhere else in DC! We decided to have a brunch wedding because a) it saves money and b) who doesn't love brunch food. I was struggling to find a DC budget friendly venue, let alone a wedding venue that offered a brunch menu. But then it dawned on me that the Hamilton has their awesome event space downstairs and that was that! The prices were great; people can't believe what a deal we got for our 65 person wedding. Over the year long planning process, the event coordinators at the Hamilton were always there to answer my questions and any time we ran into a bump in the road, they were more than happy to fix the problem. Whenever I wanted to do an in-person walk through, they were more than happy to accommodate me. I heavily relied on them for designing the space and they made it look like a million bucks and kept our small wedding feeling intimate even though the Hamilton Live space is actually huge. The amount of personal attention we received day-of really made us feel special. When we arrived, they took us up to the Loft and brought us our appetizers and champagne. Jaclyn, our event coordinator, kept everything running smoothly and on schedule, which was a HUGE help. She even personally reached out to all of our vendors to arrange delivery and cleanup times. I can't say enough about how wonderful our wedding was here!

Profile Picture Aurelian, 1/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The Hamilton Pricing

220x220 sq 1498926017814 arboretum
220x220 sq 1498926028781 live w pipedrape

600 14th Street NW, Washington, DC 20005   See On Map
202-787-1000 (phone)
The Hamilton is a wedding Venue from Washington DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland. The Hamilton is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Wedding Ceremonies, Receptions, and all other events.