600 14th Street NW, Washington, DC 20005 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 20 to 600
Availability Check your date

About The Hamilton

We know, now that you've been to The Hamilton, you want to start planning your next big event. The Hamilton is designed to welcome any crowd or party in search of an exceptional way to celebrate. Contact our private events manager to discuss availability and options for your next big gig.

live w pipedrape
hamilton1
hamilton3

5 Reviews for The Hamilton

Lauren · Married on 09/03/2016

Perfect location for a post-wedding brunch. I needed a space for close to 70 people two weeks before the wedding. They responded quickly and set up everything within 24 hours. The food was amazing. They allowed our moms to bring flowers for the tables from the wedding. Service was great as more than 70 people filtered in and out over the course of 2 hours. Highly recommend!

Aurelian · Married on 01/09/2016

I absolutely cannot imagine holding a wedding anywhere else in DC! We decided to have a brunch wedding because a) it saves money and b) who doesn't love brunch food. I was struggling to find a DC budget friendly venue, let alone a wedding venue that offered a brunch menu. But then it dawned on me that the Hamilton has their awesome event space downstairs and that was that! The prices were great; people can't believe what a deal we got for our 65 person wedding. Over the year long planning process, the event coordinators at the Hamilton were always there to answer my questions and any time we ran into a bump in the road, they were more than happy to fix the problem. Whenever I wanted to do an in-person walk through, they were more than happy to accommodate me. I heavily relied on them for designing the space and they made it look like a million bucks and kept our small wedding feeling intimate even though the Hamilton Live space is actually huge. The amount of personal attention we received day-of really made us feel special. When we arrived, they took us up to the Loft and brought us our appetizers and champagne. Jaclyn, our event coordinator, kept everything running smoothly and on schedule, which was a HUGE help. She even personally reached out to all of our vendors to arrange delivery and cleanup times. I can't say enough about how wonderful our wedding was here!

The Hamilton FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 33.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 600
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, July, August