Buffet, Stations

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bollywood Bistro

Contemporary Indian Caterers

Planning an event isn't easy but we can help ease your stress by taking care of your catering needs. Bollywood Bistro is a renowned contemporary North Indian Cuisine restaurant located in the heart of Fairfax, VA. The extensive catering menu offers wide array of choices for our valued customers including customizing dishes to your specific needs.

From the formal to the informal; from small luncheons to elegant affairs; from corporate events to more personal private parties-we cater every event. Our goal is to create an unforgettable event for each and every customer of ours and to achieve 100% customer satisfaction through our dedication.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

House Liquor (2)
Premium Liquor (2)
Specialty Wine (2)
Vegan (1)

Bollywood Bistro catered our September 2017 Indian fusion wedding. We went with Pankaj and his team because they came highly recommended and we were not disappointed. The food was fantastic! We received SO many compliments on the food from both our Indian and non-Indian guests. Several of our Indian guests told us how they’ve been to many Indian weddings and the food at our wedding was by far the best. Pankaj and his staff also worked with the hotel to set aside food for us during the cocktail hour and serve us dinner at the reception so we actually got to eat at our wedding and taste all the fantastic food ourselves! Before the wedding, it was sometimes a little stressful working with Pankaj because he was so busy. We had a long wait to be seated at the tasting with our parents, but when we were seated, the pre-ordered menu items came out promptly. Email responses were prompt but short so sometimes I needed to call. He was late for the hotel walk-through, but apologized and immediately came as soon as he could. At the end of the day, we have no regrets because Pankaj and his team delivered top-notch service and food on the wedding day. We would highly recommend Bollywood Bistro for catering.

Profile Picture Anita, 9/9/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Indian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres

Pankaj Uncle and the whole entire Bollywood Bistro team were INCREDIBLE at my wedding this past weekend! He is the preferred caterer for Castle Hill Cider and I can definitely see why. He has worked with my family for over a year with multiple tastings, meetings, venue visits, emails and phone calls. The service is amazing. They provided us with beautiful linens, china, barware, equipment, THE WORKS! The food at our wedding was OUTSTANDING. I'm pretty sure all of the food at the cocktail hour and reception was completely finished. The live stations at the sangeet were such a hit. They say that you usually don't get a chance to eat at your wedding, but I made it a point to eat the delicious food at every one of my events! I am getting so many rave review for the food. I am recommending Bollywood Bistro to all my friends and I plan to stay a patron of theirs for a very very long time.

Profile Picture Chandni, 6/3/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Indian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Vegetarian, Champagne Toast

Pankaj and his team did an excellent job with my two wedding events!! He was so professional to work with and was so easy to communicate with. They provided a totally unique and customized menu for my first event which recieved SO MANY compliments. People were raving about the food. For the wedding, the cocktail hour and reception wedding food was also incredible. They even packed all the leftover food for us. The catering staff was very friendly and professional as well. I cannot say enough good things about their catering service and quality. I highly recommend Bollywood Bistro!!!

Profile Picture Kalyani, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews