2231 Crystal Drive 11th Floor, Arlington, VA 22202 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Arlington, Virginia. Whether you are looking to have a small gathering in one of their private rooms or want a grand catered reception for hundreds of guests off-site, your experience with them will be truly unforgettable.

Facilities and Capacity
The event dining space at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse has a maximum capacity of 175 guests with a minimum of 30 people. The venue offers an indoor space with scenic views of the surrounding area. There are typically more availabilities for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse during their off-peak season, which lasts between January to September.

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse is available to host a number of wedding-related events, including bridal showers, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners. Parking and valet services are offered at this wheelchair accessible venue. The event services that the restaurant offers include:

• Accommodations
  • Wireless internet
  • In-house catering

Cuisine
As mentioned above, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse is a world-class restaurant that offers in-house catering for events and celebrations that are hosted at their venue. The team’s goal is to help make your private event elegant, memorable and stress-free. Every detail and request that you ask for will be executed flawlessly. Several of the items that grace their menu include steakhouse salad, stuffed chicken breast, garlic mashed potatoes and seasonal mini desserts. They also offer buffet drop-off options for special events that are being held at other venues in the area. Couples may choose from the following serving styles:

• Buffet

1 Reviews for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

• Akua

Akua Tabi · Married on 08/24/2019

Loveeee it soo far!

This Review is prior to my actual wedding. But The Regional Sales & Catering Manager Rob got in contact with me about my event. He is very on it with communication. He responds to my emails within 24 hours, answering all my questions and letting me know all my options as well. So far i have gone to view the location, and the rooms where we woould have our reception is beautiful. Though it is resturant, according to Rob we are allowed to play music, and I can bring in a cake from outside as well, which I am really glad about. During our visit, the staff was also very friendly and I cannot wait to have my wedding reception on Ruth Chris. Since my event is not until August, we haven't set up a set menue for food and drinks yet, but Rob did let me know all the options i have regarding it. I am also allowed to bring my own centerpieces for the staff to put up prior to my event. (I am a DIY kind of bride so doing alot of the decor with my family and friends). I will post another review and pictures after my wedding.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse's reply:

Thanks so much Akua. We're very excited to host your special event here, and will make sure you evening goes even better than you've planned!

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse Pricing

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse Price Rates

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 175
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Catering Services, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, June, July, August, September

• 2231 Crystal Drive, 11th Floor Arlington, 22202 See on map