Mamma Vittoria Catering Reviews

1 User photo

Mamma Vittoria Catering 1
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/28/2019

Great place for our Rehearsal dinner!

We booked Mamma Vittoria for our rehearsal dinner the night before our wedding. We had about 30 guests who had a buffet-style dinner with us. Everyone loved the food and the service! They were very good to us and made sure we were happy with what was available. We were given a private room and were able to enjoy a night nice with our closest friends and family. They also had a parking lot space which our guests were allowed to use. I absolutely recommend them for your any occasion.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed it and look forward to seeing you again.

Maria Vivona Palumbo · Married on 03/18/2019

Perfect....

Nella and her professional and friendly staff made my daughter's baby shower a wonderful day to remember. The food was deliciously prepared, the tables were set to perfection and the staff was always ready to please! This is a place that I would return to for my next party without hesitation! My only regret is the party went so fast.....I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

Thank you! we appreciate the review and we're very glad to hear you enjoyed everything! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Humbeline · Married on 10/22/2018

Excellent Service

Nella and all the staff were very nice and tried their best to make us happy and satisfied.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

We are very glad you enjoyed your party and that you were satisfied with our food and service. Thank you! We hope to see you again soon.

Jo Ann · Married on 10/12/2018

I had two bridal showers at Mamma Vittoria . Nella and her staff are wonderful!. The food is delicious!They accommodate your every need, even those special dietary ones. Family and friends are raving. Can't wait to come back for Friday dinner!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

We are very glad to hear that! Thank you and we hope to see you soon!

Denise · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful experience!

We got married at Mamma Vittoria on 9/29. This place is phenomenal! The food was exceptional!! Desserts delicious! Nella is so nice and easy to work with! She took care of every detail! The staff was very attentive and so helpful.I highly recommend Mamma Vittoria! Thanks for making our wedding day memorable and stress free!

Denise & Jose

Sent on 11/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband & I were the winners of a wedding giveaway which took place 8/18/18, but you would never know.
    Nella sat with us on multiple occasions to pick our linens, discuss food options & even arranged our ceremony in the park.. she treated us like any other paying bride & groom.
    Our food was EXCEPTIONAL, so many people got in touch with us after the fact to tell us how amazing it was. The staff was so helpful the night of our wedding & made sure our guests and ourselves were very well taken care of.
    The room looked beautiful. The table settings were pristine & the uplighting gave our wedding that perfect touch.
    I highly recommend Mamma Vittoria if you are looking for a more intimate sized wedding. We fit 90 guests with room to spare. It had large wedding venue appeal & service with the perfect smaller intimate wedding vibe.
    Ten stars.

Mamma Vittoria Catering 2
    Sent on 09/03/2018

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

Thank you! that's great to hear.

NICOLE · Married on 06/15/2018

everyone was so nice, food was amazing and great atmosphere for our rehearsal dinner!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review! much appreciated.

Jeanie · Married on 05/19/2018

We had our Granddaughter's Anastasia De Leon's College Graduation Party here on Friday, 5/18/18 and it was so spectacular. the atmosphere was awesome. The staff were so accommodating, pleasant and respectful. The food was out of this world. We are so happy with this venue and will have more occasions of celebrations here in the future. Thank you all again for making her party outstanding.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Hi Jeanie,
    Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed everything!
  • Y

Yadira · event on: 12/29/2017

I had my daughter’s Quinceañera here on Dec. 29th 2017 and it was an amazing experience. The place was very accommodating to every need, the food was exquisite, and the staff was very friendly and attentive with all of our guest. To us having great food is the most important thing at a party and they exceded our expectations. At the end of the night they packed us a box with all the extra food. We will definetly consider them for future events.

Sent on 01/05/2018

shemia · Married on 11/18/2017

Talk about a fantastic experience. Nella and her team were phenomenal for my wedding ceremony on November 18th. Everything was perfect for our special day. My guest didn't want to leave! Thank you Mama Vittoria for a great experience.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

We are delighted you enjoyed everything! Thank you!

Lisa · event on: 10/06/2017

I had my daughter's baby shower at Mamma Vittoria's recently and had a perfect experience with everything! My guests raved about the food which was delicious and plentiful. Our servers were super friendly and accommodating and were always on top of everything. The restaurant itself (we had the back room) is decorated lovely with very pretty lighting and there was more than enough room for everyone to move around comfortably in addition to having ample room for the various tables that we had set up. If you book with them for your event, in addition to all of the above, you'll find the owner, Nella, to be very sweet and accommodating as well. All around - a great experience. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

That's great to hear! Thank you.

Linda · event on: 10/01/2017

Great food, great service, beautiful room for a family party!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Jeanne · event on: 08/27/2017

This venue is excellent, from the staff to the food and the service! I would definitely use this venue again. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Evgeniya · Married on 08/21/2017

What a wonderful place to have an event at. If you are looking for delicious food, affordable prices, a home-like atmosphere, and good service, it’s the place. We had our wedding there on August 21, 2017 and we were very pleased with the experience. The manager Nela and her assistant were very accommodating and very patient with us. They even allowed us to decorate our hall a day prior to the event. In addition to that, we had our wedding on Monday and they were open for us. Normally, they are closed on Mondays. The food was delicious and fresh. Our favorite things were chicken marsala and fried calamari. Overall, the manager and her team helped make the day really special for us and for that, we are very thankful. If we have any events in the future, we will certainly go to Mamma Vittoria again.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

We are delighted to hear that! Thank you!

Christine · event on: 07/22/2017

What a wonderful experience!!! I can't tell you how much Nella and the staff made my event flawless and I was able to spend wonderful time with my guests. The food was incredible. Please consider Mamma Vittoria for any event!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2017

I had my wedding ceremony and venue here. The staff was so attentive and friendly. The food was AMAZING!! My special day was that and more !!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Liz · event on: 06/10/2017

Had my son's 1st birthday party and Nella and Daniel were prompt and very accommodating with our request. The employees were dressed professional and assisted with our needs. Food was good quality. We have been going to Mamma Vittoria for lunch and dinner. For their buffet, it was the same quality. Our favorite was the salmon and chicken. Thank you for making this occasion a successful one with all good memories!

Sent on 06/13/2017
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · event on: 04/01/2017

I recently threw a surprise party here for my boyfriend... all I can say is WOW!! The Maitre D' was absolutely phenomenal and so helpful with setting up the cake/dessert table. She even provided some beautiful glass bowls to hold different candies around the cake! She was truly a gem throughout the entire party. I couldn't have asked for anymore. The pricing is great, the food is great & the service is great.. and it's BYOB!! All I had to do was drop everything off and when I arrived an hour before the party, everything was set up! Very happy with Mamma Vittoria

Sent on 04/24/2017

Erin · event on: 03/12/2017

This past weekend, Mamma Vittoria hosted my daughter's Baptism. Everything went exactly as I hoped. The staff was efficient and the food was excellent. The owner, Nella, was of great assistance throughout the entire planning process. I highly recommend Mamma Vittoria for any type of party!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Janice · event on: 03/11/2017

The day was amazing and the food was delicious. The staff was so accommodating from beginning to end!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Samantha · event on: 02/04/2017

Affordable, excellent service and the food is great.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Susan · event on: 02/06/2016

We had our Mom's 90TH BD party here. The food and service was outstanding. Received many compliments. Nella is wonderful.

Sent on 02/15/2016

J · event on: 02/05/2016

Satisfied customer!!! Will definitely hold another event there again. Thanks

Sent on 02/17/2016

Bhargavi · event on: 12/13/2015

I would recommend Mamma Vittoria to anyone interested in having a special event or celebration. The restaurant is decorated beautifully and for the holidays it looks amazing! We selected the buffet option and the food was really delicious for serving 40+ people. The service was beyond amazing, the owner is really easy to work with and very accommodating. The servers and staff were all very attentive and on point with what our party need. Overall it was a really great experience for us and our guests and we will be having future parties here for sure.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Mary · Married on 10/31/2015

Mamma Vittoria was the site for our intimate Halloween Wedding, it was an an extremely enjoyable experience. Nella and her staff are extremely friendly and professional. Nella went out of her way and surprised us by coming in costume, as well. All of our guests commented on how delicious the food was and how personable the staff was. In addition, I had several guests with dietary issues and Nella made sure that each of them had special meals prepared for them. My mother who was one of the individuals, commented that her food was delicious. I am so happy that we chose Mamma Vittoria as our wedding venue. Everyone had a great time and a memorable experience.

Sent on 11/15/2015