Mamma Vittoria Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Denise S. Married on 06/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing venue with delicious food!

Mamma Victoria has absolutely delicious food and an outstanding team working there! Nella is wonderful! Would highly recommend this venue 😊

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

Thank you! We appreciate the review, and we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the food and service. Cheers!
    Lb Married on 05/21/2022

Wedding Spectacular

Had our wedding here and Nella took care of us exceptionally well. She is friendly, professional and helpful. Always easy reach and offered guidance to ease the process of planning a wedding! I received many compliments on the food, which is fresh delicious. I recommend them to anyone planning a special event

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your wedding reception. Cheers!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Jenelle
    Jenelle E. Married on 10/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding planning was a breeze

We pulled together a reception with this venue in 90 days! Nella made it so easy to plan and execute our vision. We had amazing staff the day of, helping us out. Laura, Daniel, and Jason made the day run soo smoothly. Every question was answered, and quickly I may add. The food was so good! The back room is a beautiful place for any type of celebration. I would highly recommend this venue!

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with our food and service... hope to see you again soon.
  • Gregory
    Gregory T. Married on 09/18/2021

A Wonderful Wedding!

We held our daughter's wedding in September at Mamma Vittoria. Nella was wonderful in helping us plan the special event. Everything was great, from the setup to the service to the quality of the food. It was an excellent event and we received a great deal of positive feedback from our guests.

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback, and we are happy to hear you enjoyed our food and service.
  • Sarah
    Sarah T. Married on 09/18/2021

Second Wedding

My husband and I had our "2nd" wedding here (we got married in Nov 2020 but only could have 25 people) Mamma Vittoria did a great job with food & service. I have been here for other parties as well and have always been impressed with their work. I would highly suggest checking them out for your reception.

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

Grazie! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your wedding and we appreciate you taking the time to give us a review.
    Manuela M. Married on 07/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I love the owner she is very nice and accommodating!!

I highly recommend this venue. The food, the service and Nella, the owner are amazing!!

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

Thank you! We appreciate the compliment and the recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 05/30/2021

So happy to have found Mamma Vittoria

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Mamma Vittoria last month. Nella, Daniel and their staff were excellent to work with! The food was delicious and our guests are still talking about it! If you are looking for a reasonably priced venue to host an event and don’t want to spend a tremendous amount of money, definitely consider this restaurant.

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review- we enjoyed hosting your wedding and hope to see you again soon. Grazie!
    Jazmine G. Married on 02/06/2021

Amazing Experience

We had an amazing experience coordinating a bridal shower. Everyone was so helpful and responsive. Although we are currently in a pandemic they ensured all CDC guidelines were followed and we had a safe event! The food was amazing and the service was fantastic. Would definitely recommend.

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

We are so glad you enjoyed the food and service. I will pass this along to our staff who make the magic happen! :)
    Janae G. Married on 10/02/2020

Covid wedding reception

I dont even know where to begin! My husband and I found this venue through Wedding wire and was immediately captivated by the pretty uplighting. Then we saw the cost pp which was right up our budget ally. We booked in January 2019. Flash forward to 2020. Devastated to find out we had to cancel our recpection in May, due to the pandemic, we still did not lose out on our deposit. We had the option to take the refund or postpone.
    We decided to postpone until Oct hoping it would blow over by then. Well it didn't quite blow over, however we were still able to our wedding reception with limted guests. Nella and her staff were very accommodating!! Not to mention all wearing the appropriate PPE and kept the restaurant hall airy. My guests really enjoyed the food and loved the vibe of the place. And although we did get married in May, to finally celebrate with everyone the way my husband and I envisioned was well worth it. Thank you Nella for being great and working with us from beginning to end!!!

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with you, and finally host the wedding of your dreams! Thank you for choosing Mamma Vittoria.
  • Catherine
    Catherine Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great place for our Rehearsal dinner!

We booked Mamma Vittoria for our rehearsal dinner the night before our wedding. We had about 30 guests who had a buffet-style dinner with us. Everyone loved the food and the service! They were very good to us and made sure we were happy with what was available. We were given a private room and were able to enjoy a night nice with our closest friends and family. They also had a parking lot space which our guests were allowed to use. I absolutely recommend them for your any occasion.

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed it and look forward to seeing you again.
  • Miriam
    Miriam Married on 08/11/2019

Fantastic Place for any event

Words cannot describe the amazing experience we had at Mamma Vittoria November 8th.

We celebrated our 21st year Anniversary in this beautiful place, and had the most amazing stress free time.

Nella, a delight to work with, really an amazing person with a beautiful heart. She definitely went above and beyond for us and did a fantastic job making sure we were taken care of leaving us with every reason to brag about our event.

The service was exceptional! The whole team at Mamma Vittoria made sure to accommodate our every need as well as my guests. Laura was fantastic throughout the night along with Joanna and Samuel. All three were very observant & attentive to our guest, well organized, and just so sweet.

The cocktail hour & dinner was great, everything tasted just as perfect as it looked, the portions were very generous, everything was freshly made and seasoned well. We kept hearing all night about how good everything was especially the calamari’s, the seasoned potatoes, the moist flavorful chicken and so much more.

Everything went so well that day, absolutely perfect and we owe it all to Mamma Vittoria and their staff. They truly go above and beyond to make sure their guests are relaxed and having an amazing time.

If you are looking for a place to celebrate any event, go check Mamma Vittoria, I highly recommend them for any event. You will not be disappointed! Thank you so much for giving us a night we will always remember!

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear you enjoyed our food and service.
    Maria V. Married on 03/18/2019

Perfect....

Nella and her professional and friendly staff made my daughter's baby shower a wonderful day to remember. The food was deliciously prepared, the tables were set to perfection and the staff was always ready to please! This is a place that I would return to for my next party without hesitation! My only regret is the party went so fast.....I would highly recommend this venue.

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

Thank you! we appreciate the review and we're very glad to hear you enjoyed everything! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
    Humbeline Married on 10/22/2018

Excellent Service

Nella and all the staff were very nice and tried their best to make us happy and satisfied.

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

We are very glad you enjoyed your party and that you were satisfied with our food and service. Thank you! We hope to see you again soon.
    Jo Ann Married on 10/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had two bridal showers at Mamma Vittoria . Nella and her staff are wonderful!. The food is delicious!They accommodate your every need, even those special dietary ones. Family and friends are raving. Can't wait to come back for Friday dinner!

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

We are very glad to hear that! Thank you and we hope to see you soon!
    Denise Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful experience!

We got married at Mamma Vittoria on 9/29. This place is phenomenal! The food was exceptional!! Desserts delicious! Nella is so nice and easy to work with! She took care of every detail! The staff was very attentive and so helpful.I highly recommend Mamma Vittoria! Thanks for making our wedding day memorable and stress free!

Denise & Jose
    Stephanie Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband & I were the winners of a wedding giveaway which took place 8/18/18, but you would never know.
    Nella sat with us on multiple occasions to pick our linens, discuss food options & even arranged our ceremony in the park.. she treated us like any other paying bride & groom.
    Our food was EXCEPTIONAL, so many people got in touch with us after the fact to tell us how amazing it was. The staff was so helpful the night of our wedding & made sure our guests and ourselves were very well taken care of.
    The room looked beautiful. The table settings were pristine & the uplighting gave our wedding that perfect touch.
    I highly recommend Mamma Vittoria if you are looking for a more intimate sized wedding. We fit 90 guests with room to spare. It had large wedding venue appeal & service with the perfect smaller intimate wedding vibe.
    Ten stars.

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

Thank you! that's great to hear.
    Nicole Married on 06/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    everyone was so nice, food was amazing and great atmosphere for our rehearsal dinner!

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review! much appreciated.
    Jeanie Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our Granddaughter's Anastasia De Leon's College Graduation Party here on Friday, 5/18/18 and it was so spectacular. the atmosphere was awesome. The staff were so accommodating, pleasant and respectful. The food was out of this world. We are so happy with this venue and will have more occasions of celebrations here in the future. Thank you all again for making her party outstanding.

Hi Jeanie,
    Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed everything!
  • Y
    Yadira Event on: 12/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had my daughter’s Quinceañera here on Dec. 29th 2017 and it was an amazing experience. The place was very accommodating to every need, the food was exquisite, and the staff was very friendly and attentive with all of our guest. To us having great food is the most important thing at a party and they exceded our expectations. At the end of the night they packed us a box with all the extra food. We will definetly consider them for future events.
    Shemia Married on 11/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Talk about a fantastic experience. Nella and her team were phenomenal for my wedding ceremony on November 18th. Everything was perfect for our special day. My guest didn't want to leave! Thank you Mama Vittoria for a great experience.

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

We are delighted you enjoyed everything! Thank you!
    Lisa Event on: 10/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had my daughter's baby shower at Mamma Vittoria's recently and had a perfect experience with everything! My guests raved about the food which was delicious and plentiful. Our servers were super friendly and accommodating and were always on top of everything. The restaurant itself (we had the back room) is decorated lovely with very pretty lighting and there was more than enough room for everyone to move around comfortably in addition to having ample room for the various tables that we had set up. If you book with them for your event, in addition to all of the above, you'll find the owner, Nella, to be very sweet and accommodating as well. All around - a great experience. You won't be disappointed!

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

That's great to hear! Thank you.
    Linda Event on: 10/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great food, great service, beautiful room for a family party!
    Jeanne Event on: 08/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This venue is excellent, from the staff to the food and the service! I would definitely use this venue again. Highly recommend!
    Evgeniya Married on 08/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    What a wonderful place to have an event at. If you are looking for delicious food, affordable prices, a home-like atmosphere, and good service, it’s the place. We had our wedding there on August 21, 2017 and we were very pleased with the experience. The manager Nela and her assistant were very accommodating and very patient with us. They even allowed us to decorate our hall a day prior to the event. In addition to that, we had our wedding on Monday and they were open for us. Normally, they are closed on Mondays. The food was delicious and fresh. Our favorite things were chicken marsala and fried calamari. Overall, the manager and her team helped make the day really special for us and for that, we are very thankful. If we have any events in the future, we will certainly go to Mamma Vittoria again.

Mamma Vittoria Catering's reply:

We are delighted to hear that! Thank you!
illustration stars