Magnifique Boutique Reviews

8 | Portland, OR

8 Reviews for Magnifique Boutique

Customer · Married on 04/28/2012

I also bought a sample off of the rack! It was in great shape and such an awesome deal. Erin and Jennie were so sweet and let me take my time in making my decision on my dress. I had been everywhere and was about to give up when I stumbled on this perfect little boutique. I would reccomend that every bride go here!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Selena · Married on 11/26/2011

!I found my perfect dress at this store. The employees are sweet and not pushy. They were thoughtful in pulling dresses. I even bought a sample which saved tons of money! Couldn't say enough.

Sent on 12/20/2011

sarah · Married on 10/08/2011

Jennie, who owns Magnifique Boutique, was my "day of" wedding planner. She was invaluable to putting together my wedding. This was the first wedding at the venue, Maysara Winery. She drove the hour plus (one way) several times to meet me on sight. She formed great relationships with all my vendors, even if she didn't recommend them. One of the vendors told my mom afterwards that she was the most organized wedding planner he had ever dealt with.

She thought of all the little details and had a way of phrasing information so I wouldn't become stressed. I wasn't stressed on my wedding day and neither was my mom; priceless! Her team, consisting of her husband Scott and another associate, worked tirelessly to ensure my wedding flowed with ease, even with a last minute rain. They moved the entire ceremony into an area within minutes. I got back from taking pictures and I didn't have to make any decisions, I just had to give her the thumbs up that I approved. She worked her magic and made the tasting room intimate, romantic and beautiful.

I can't give her enough accolades in this review. I can guarantee that if you choose Jennie as a planner, you will have an amazing, stress-free time at your wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Miriam · Married on 11/20/2010

I went dress shopping on mid-August for my November 20, 2010 wedding.

I went to 3 different places on a Saturday and ALL of them were rude and told me that my dress would never be ready by Nov-20 so I should just pick one from the floor, they will send them to clean and they "might" have time to do alterations.

When I arrived on Sunday morning to Magnifique Boutique I was kind of blue but OMG. My sis-in-law and niece came with me. Jennie received us with a glass of champagne...morning champagne always good!...and of course my first question was "any chance that any of your dresses will be ready by my wedding day?" she never hesitated to say "OF COURSE".

I began trying on dresses an all were gorgeous. Different from all that I've tried the day before. Jenny is the sweetest girl. Optimistic, bubbly personality...amazing.

After 3 dresses I got my moment...tears started coming out and chose my dress.
    My veil was lovely, I was so happy and excited!

After the alterations –minimal alterations because the dress was so perfectly made that fit everywhere, I noticed that the bra (that I also bought at the boutique was showing on the sides), I called Jennie and she was more than happy to try different bras with my dress so she made me very comfortable that everything was going to look perfect.

The dress was ready in 4 weeks and my veil in about 6 weeks. The bra took an additional week because of the change but was perfectly on-time for my wedding.

Thanks Magnifique Boutique and Jennie!!

Miriam

Sent on 12/07/2010

Susan · Married on 10/10/2010

Where do I begin to compliment Magnifique Boutique. Jennie is the nicest person you will ever meet. She has a wonderful selection of styles and dresses and her shop is adorable! I wanted a more vintage feel for my dress and I fell in love with the first one I tried on. It was the perfect dress for me! I also feel in love with #3, but it wasn't quite me. I ended up getting my vail, which was a lovely bird cage veil and hand made peacock feathers (done by a local artist that Jennie displays). I also got my ceremony shoes by pink through Magnifique, they were perfect and a great price. My wedding was on grass and she had this great wedge that worked perfectly for my short 5'2 height! :) To go back to my favorite part of my attire, my dress, I love it! It was shown with a puffy type back and even had an alternate train that was extremely coutoure, but I decided to order the dress with out the puff and it came with the dress just in case I decided I wanted it back on. Jennie was not only the person who helped me pick out my amazing dress, but she steered me to a great alterer at the Wedding Boutique. She was also my wedding coordinator, helping me wade through all of the insane crazy details. I'll have to write a seperate review on that front. The shop is super cozy and our group had the best time there! Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/01/2011

Ellen · Married on 03/24/2012

I found the dress of my dreams at Magnifique Boutique! Jennie was very helpful in selecting dresses for me to try on. She seemed to quickly understand the look I was going for. The second dress I tried on ended up being "the one". I also selected my veil at her shop. The entire look was gorgeous, and reasonably priced. Thanks Jennie, for helping my wedding day dreams come true!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2012

Found my beautiful dress in the adorable shop in Sellwood. Very attentive staff and competitive prices. I understand they handle wedding planning as well, and would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/24/2013
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 02/14/2011

2.0
      2.0
      3.0

Great dress and a good price. Not a huge selection but good quality and very cute dresses. Was not impressed with the communication and the the long delivery time. My dress took twice as long as she said it would take and ended up arriving the day before my original wedding date which would not have even given me enough time to have it altered. I ended up changing my wedding date!

Sent on 02/26/2011