M Harris Studios Reviews

M Harris Studios 7
  • Chantel

Chantel Adkins · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing photographer!!

There are no words to express how amazing Michelle’s work is! From the pictures to her professionalism. It doesn’t get any better than this. She is a brides dream come true! If you want the best photographer for your wedding then look no further. She is it!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Toni Wallace · Married on 05/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Michelle Harris is absolutely AMAZING!! I had the pleasure of meeting her at my best friends wedding and fell in love with her work then. My husband and I got married in the DR but went to the justice of the peace prior and she made sure to be there to document as well! Every photo she has taken has been just absolutely beautiful, making sure to capture every moment not to mention she knows her stuff! My wedding guest were obsessed with her work and couldn’t stop bragging about how great she was! And I love that she always gives you a little preview of your photos at the end of your wedding which is a great final touch on your day! She’s very professional, easy to talk to and works with your budget. I absolutely loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Laurén

Laurén · Married on 10/29/2018

A dream come true

As a wedding vendor myself (hair and makeup) I have had several brides (completely unrelated to each other in any way) use Michelle for their weddings. Each time I got back photos of these brides for my portfolio I would be in total awe of how talented and simply STUNNING these shots were. So of course it was an easy choice going with Michelle for my wedding! Her professionalism, attention to detail, patience, and talent makes for the perfect choice and photographer to work with. Not only that, but I got my wedding photos in TWO WEEKS!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Photographer

My husband and I can't say enough great things about Michelle Harris. She is the best photographer in the business. Ed and I enjoyed working with her and her team. Everyone was so professional and they captured all the important moments throughout our special day. Michelle has a true gift in photography. I highly recommend Michelle and her team!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    M Harris Studios 8
    M Harris Studios 9
    M Harris Studios 10
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/08/2018

The Best of the Best

I first met Michelle during a work function and knew I wanted her to shoot my wedding. Her photos are breathtaking and her energy is contagious. She made us feel so comfortable and beautiful. She also did our engagement photos! I want her to photograph everything I ever do in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    M Harris Studios 11
    M Harris Studios 12
    M Harris Studios 13
    M Harris Studios 14
    M Harris Studios 15
    M Harris Studios 16

Stasha · Married on 09/08/2018

You will be thankful you choose Michelle

Michelle is amazing! She is professional and personable. She captures moments you didn’t even know where possible and makes you feel comfortable and confident. She will forever be my photographer.

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Ritika

Ritika · Married on 10/15/2017

Michelle did such an amazing job capturing my special day! She was on time, super sweet, and had professional. I remember when I first spoke with Michelle and the first thing she asked me was mine and my fiance story. She wanted to know how we met, how we fell in love, and how he proposed. It never felt like a business transaction. Throughout the engagement she also would check up on me to make sure everything was going well. I feel like I gained a friend! She gave us a sneak peak of the pictures the next day. I cannot wait to see all of the photos! Thank you Michelle for capturing our special day!!

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/04/2017

Michelle was amazing from our first encounter with her in her studio all the way through our wedding day. I wanted a photographer who was detail-oriented, particular, had a good vision, and was also laid back -- she nailed them all. Michelle did not add one ounce of stress to our day, but instead was incredibly efficient, captured all the details and special moments, and based on our sneak peak so far, created the perfect story for us. On top of her amazing work quality Michelle is just a kind soul, very friendly, and is genuine. She was so easy to work with and we recommend her with no hesitation!

Sent on 03/18/2017
  • Sam H & Christine K

Christine · Married on 09/10/2016

My experience with Michelle Harris was absolutely wonderful. I know my way around a camera a little bit so when looking for a wedding photographer I had high standards for skill set and technique. When I stumbled across M. Harris Studios I knew she was the one for our wedding. Her personable attitude along with her outstanding creativity and photography skills made it the easiest decision I made when planning my wedding. She went above and beyond what a typical wedding photographer would do for their bride and groom. I look forward to keeping her as our family photographer as my family begins to grow.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2016

Michelle Harris was the photographer for our engagement session and wedding. She was so responsive throughout the entire process, and very professional. I completely dropped the ball when it came to providing her with a list of specific photos I wanted, but that didn't stop her from capturing all the important shots, and more! She was so attentive, and didn't miss a thing. I would highly recommend M Harris Studios to any bride to be.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Maternity Photoshoot

My maternity session was beyond perfect. My photos were magazine worthy. Michelle captured sweet memories for me. She delivered the photos within a few days. I would and have recommended Michelle as she does an amazing job.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Tracy · Married on 06/18/2016

Michelle is amazing! I feel so fortunate to have found her to be our wedding photographer. She did our engagement session and the pictures turned out great. She is so fun to work with and makes sure the personality of the couple is captured. She always responds quickly and had our engagement pictures ready within a few weeks. Michelle is professional and her work is simply amazing. I would recommend her to anyone looking to capture a special moment.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Danielle · Married on 10/24/2015

Working with Michelle of M. Harris Studios was wonderful. I found her on Thumbtack and got a customized price for services. She made everything so simple and easy. She provided me with a questionairre that went over everything from address of the venue to family composition for pictures. We live in different areas, so we did most communication via email, text, and Facetime. She was always quick to respond- usually within minutes. On the day of the wedding, she and Amanda were right on time and got down to business. Even though they had never been to the venue, they were able to scout some beautiful spots for pictures and make them happen. Our wedding party was very silly, and they just rolled with it, making it super fun to work with them. The photos were incredible. I usually HATE seeing pictures of myself, but I was proud to show these photos to friend and family on Facebook. Overall, a GREAT experience with M Harris Studios.

Sent on 10/27/2015