Lori Walter Weddings & Events Reviews

Lori Walter Weddings & Events 5
Lori Walter Weddings & Events 6
Lori Walter Weddings & Events 7

Anne · Married on 06/30/2018

Lori Walter helped to make our son's wedding day the best ever. We only had 2 1/2 months to prepare for the big day and she was there for us every step of the way. Lori allowed us to be a "guest" at the wedding as she coordinated every minute of the day. We had such wonderful comments about the wedding from so many of our guests, all thanks to Lori! We highly recommend Lori Walter as a wedding planner.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Lucie · Married on 06/30/2018

Wow! Lori is a dream wedding planner. My husband and I live in NYC and much of our wedding planning had to be done over email exchanges with Lori. She completely got our vibe and ensured us that we would have the wedding of our dreams. She went above and beyond our expectations— I look back to our wedding as the best day of my life. Lori is a gem!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Lori Walter Weddings & Events 14
    Lori Walter Weddings & Events 15
    Lori Walter Weddings & Events 16

Christen · Married on 01/20/2018

Our wedding was the dreamiest day ever! Lori helped us prepare every detail every step of the way, and took so much stress out of our planning. We were especially thrilled to have her help with all those last-minute details. We loved every detail of our day, and it would have been nowhere near what it was without Lori's help! All of the vendors she helped us find were perfect, and she even tested out our limousine service before our wedding since we picked one she hadn't worked with before. She responded quickly to our every concern and gave us peace of mind that nothing would be forgotten. She communicated with all of our vendors for us, made a detailed itinerary for the day, and made sure everyone knew where to be and when. We received so many compliments on the decor, which Lori designed and set up for us. Everyone had a great time, and we've had no complaints from any of our guests. The day of, Lori seemed to magically appear whenever we needed her. We are beyond thrilled with the value Lori provided us, and hiring her was the best thing we did in terms of planning our beautiful day. My husband and I are still trying to figure out if it really happened, it was just such a dream!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Dianalee · Married on 10/07/2017

When my sister and I started planning our niece’s wedding a year and a half ago, we quickly decided we were over our heads and decided to book a wedding planner. Lori Walters to the rescue! Pleased with her referrals, we were still amazed at the spectacularly excellent job she did to ensure that every minute of that special day was perfect. From her attention to small details to her overwhelmingly fantastic managerial skills, the day was smooth perfection. She was ever present but not hovering and the bride and groom couldn’t thank her enough or have been more pleased as were my sister and I. She worked with our vision and improved upon it. Even the owners of the establishment where the wedding was held said they never saw a wedding planner work so hard and efficiently, always with a smile on her face! If you are planning a wedding, there is only the need to call one wedding planner and her name is Lori Walters. She was so wonderful that I think I should give her credit for stopping the rainy drizzle and keeping it away for the outdoor service and the barn reception. A million stars for a job so well done! Thank you Lori.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Alison · Married on 10/07/2017

What can I say about Lori other than superlatives. When my sister and I started planning my niece’s barn wedding we thought we could handle it ourselves. As time went on, anxiety set in and we realized we were in way over our heads. By chance, I came across Wedding Wire and looked up wedding planners on the site. Lori was one of many that came up. I took note of five planners I was going to contact. My first was Lori. I felt such synergy on that phone call that I stopped right there and decided she was the one. And wow was I ever right. Lori was “hands on” in every aspect of ceremony and reception. My sister and I had a grand plan how we wanted it all curated and Lori executed it seamlessly. At this point, I should also praise her husband Will and son Zachery who both made extra efforts to pull it all off without a hitch.
    As my daughter attested after it was all over, “Best wedding she was been to. So personalized to the bride and groom.”
    Look no further if you want an A plus wedding planner who will make your day as relaxing and memorable as possible. Isn’t that what truly matters in the end?

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Lori Walter Weddings & Events 21
    Lori Walter Weddings & Events 22
    Lori Walter Weddings & Events 23

Joshua · Married on 10/07/2017

Lori and her team are both professional and characteristic. They truly could not have been more helpful. As the day approached things began to mount and Lori was right there for the ride. I have been to other weddings and heard horror stories about rushed events and forceful organizers but with Lori the whole thing was relaxed and easy going. From start to end we could not have had a better planner and staff for our wedding. Thank you LORI!!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Lori Walter Weddings & Events 24
    Lori Walter Weddings & Events 25
    Lori Walter Weddings & Events 26
    Lori Walter Weddings & Events 27
    Lori Walter Weddings & Events 28

Rina · Married on 10/07/2017

Lori and her team really made my day as stressless as possible. Even when a couple unforeseeable snags happened, Lori had a solution to just about everything. She also made me laugh when I was a bit emotional. I couldn’t have asked for a better planner or thank her enough! ❤️

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Lori Walter Weddings & Events 29

Terri · Married on 07/02/2017

Lori was exceptionally helpful in all aspects. Our goal was to be guest at our own wedding...mission accomplished! All of the vendors she recommended were outstanding! She and her team were reliable, prompt and did everything with a smile. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/07/2017

kristin · Married on 09/24/2016

Lori was nothing but FANTASTIC leading up to our wedding and day of.... we could not have done it without her! She was extremely responsive throughout the planning process and was there to answer any questions we had. Lori was so organized and I had full confidence in her leading up to the wedding day... she is someone you can trust to give you the wedding day of your dreams. We only had 6 months to plan our wedding and she made us feel at ease the entire time. She not only recommended and booked excellent vendors, but she is also super crafty herself. Lori put together all of our flowers (centerpieces and bouquets) and made our tables look top notch with gorgeous fabrics and small intricate details. On the day of our lakeside wedding, so made it perfect... a bride's dream come true:) Not only is she good at what she does, but she is an absolute pleasure to work with ... a calm, sweet personality that makes a bride feel very relaxed, even during the crazy moments of wedding planning. I recommend Lori to anyone looking to have the perfect day!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/22/2015

I hired Lori to be my full wedding planner and weekend coordinator. As I live out of state, I had to rely on Lori to really handle everything including: vendor selection, management and negotiations. In addition, my wedding was outside at my parents house so she also had to fully purchase, design, plan, and execute every single thing for my wedding (decorations, food, music, lighting etc..). My involvement was pretty limited (which is exactly what I wanted!). I showed Lori my Pinterest page and talked a lot with Lori about my "vision". Lori took my vision and ideas and created the most unbelievable weekend of my life. I couldn't believe the attention to detail, creativity and professionalism from Lori and her staff. My wedding was so beautiful and absolutely perfect. Every guest remarked to me during (and still to this day) that my wedding was them most beautiful, creative, well orchestrated and FUN wedding they had ever been to. I couldn't agree more. Lori's full service offering was the perfect choice for me. I would recommend Lori to anyone looking to plan a wedding. Her work is above par, her attitude is extremely positive, and she truly is an amazing person. You will not regret having Lori handle your event!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Ali · Married on 06/06/2015

Lori was everything you could ever want in a wedding planner. Her expertise and taste led to the most perfect day of our lives, that looking back we wish we could relive a million times over. From the very beginning of planning, Lori was incredibly responsive, not only considering time but also our wants and our budget. She made everything we wanted possible. Our guests RAVED about how beautiful our day was, and this is solely because of Lori. On the day of the wedding, everything went flawless and my husband and I did not have a single moment of stress or worry. Lori has the most energetic personality that makes working with her SO enjoyable. She truly does take the stress out of wedding planning. I have also attended a different wedding that Lori planned and it was just as amazing as our own. She is able to take a theme and run with it, in the most unique and tasteful way. I HIGHLY recommend Lori for any major event or wedding! We couldn't have asked for any one better!

Sent on 09/17/2015

The best decision we made when planning our wedding was working with Lori! She was great from the very first call to the day of the wedding. It was such a gift to me, my mother and my mother in-law not having to worry about a thing the day of the wedding. She truly went above and beyond to ensure it was the best day . Hire Lori! You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Our wedding was the absolute best day of our lives and we couldn't have done it without Lori. My husband and I wish we could relive that day over and over. She took all of our ideas, and many of her own and brought our magical day to life. From the moment we took her on we knew we were in great hands, and that she could handle anything that came our way. She didn't let us down! Her expertise and attention to detail can't be matched. She is very respectful of your budget and your needs, she takes the time to get to know you and your vision and does whatever it takes to bring it to life. It was honestly the best investment we could have made. I would hire her again and again. If you are looking for an extremely smooth, organized, beautiful day than Lori will make that happen. There is nothing at all she couldn't handle, nothing she couldn't make happen, and absolutely nothing I would change. Our wedding was 2 years ago and our friends and family are still talking about the details, about all the little things she put together, how smooth the whole day went and how much they just loved our day! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is truly amazing and you won't regret making her your planner! Her energetic personality made working with her incredible. There was nothing she couldn't handle at all, and she made us feel so at ease. We didn't have to worry about anything, and that made the process incrediblely stress free for us. If you are looking for someone to make all of your wedding dreams a reality, look no further!

Sent on 09/18/2015