Flawless Impressions LLC By Anise Sage Jasman-Sayers

Manchester, NH View map
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

I started working in the transportation industry over 20 years ago. Shortly after I began driving limousines I did my first wedding, it was then that I realized I could do so much more than just drive. Most weddings have so much going on that if the bride, groom, or even parents did all of the wedding planning they were still delegating on the day of. Being a natural helper, organizer, and detailed orientated person I started helping where I could. I eventually wanted to be able to help beyond what most would expect so I took a course to learn every possible aspect of weddings I could.

In the process, I became a Certified Bridal Consultant. I eventually started coordinating weddings for a local limousine company as a full-time job. During this time it gave me the opportunity to meet some of the best wedding professionals in the business. 14 years ago I started to promote myself as a Wedding, Day of Coordinator. Having done all my coordinating during the 3 plus hours you have a limo for on your wedding day I was now able to help from beginning to end. Shortly after working on my own with coordinating I broke into the fashion industry working for a production company coordinating many fashions shows from beginning to end.

Another passion I have had since I was 8 was photography. Back in 2014, I expanded my business to include photography. Unlike others in the industry, I have stayed part-time in this field. I'd rather handle a few weddings a year so that I can give my complete attention to making your wedding the best, it possibly could be.

Some may ask, why add the cost of a DOC to the budget! I say think about this!

Your big day is approaching, you have dedicated so much time to the planning and perfecting of every aspect of your wedding. Do you dare leave the execution of these details to chance, probably not, which means on your wedding day you or your family are still working when you should be enjoying yourself! You are the bride and groom and your wedding should be the happiest day of your life, not the most stressful, you should be carrying your bouquet, not a clipboard! Leave behind all your worries and trust that you can enjoy all of your hard work come to fruition. You will need someone that can be responsible for putting all of the elements and details in place on your wedding day, and that person is me!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Emily A. Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Anise was the reason why our wedding went so smoothly. When we decided to downsize and have a wedding at my parents house, I wanted to hire an event coordinator. She was the best decision we made all year. She checked in with me to make sure I was thinking of everything, even the little things I hadn't thought of when planning a wedding. She even cleaned a dirt stain off my dress right before I walked down the aisle! If you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator, hire Anise, you won't regret it.
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 08/15/2020

soo helpful!

Anise was awesome! Throughout the entire process she was 100% on point. When we decided to hire a coordinator we had no idea how much help she would be. During our first phone consultation she asked me so many questions about stuff I hadn't thought of, and I thought I'd thought of everything. She offers a range of services to day of coordination which was what we went with, all the way up through full planning. Had we needed full planning services I have no doubt she would have been the right choice for that as well. I did not originally think I would need a coordinator but honestly she was worth the money all the way, our day went so smoothly (or that's how it seemed; thanks Anise!) all thanks to her expertise and attention to detail. We had so many last minute hiccups that she handled so that we were able to just enjoy the day!
  • Laura
    Laura C. Married on 07/25/2020

12/5 stars. Amazing!

Words can't express how grateful my husband (!) and I are for Anise's help with our wedding day. Anise was our "Day of Coordinator", but so much more than that. Her experience and expertise in wedding planning and coordinating was evident from the get-go. She checked in regularly throughout the planning process and offered such helpful tips and suggestions. We hosted the wedding in our backyard, and she was beyond helpful with the setup and pulling all of the pieces together. We truly couldn't have done it without her. She effortlessly guided use through all of the fun hiccups and surprises that come with the wedding day. The day was perfect. Thank you!

Real Weddings

• Laura & Brendan
    28 photos · 10/13/2018

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Anise Sage Jasman to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

430 Howe St Manchester, 03103
Location of (Flawless Impressions LLC By Anise Sage Jasman-Sayers)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding