397 Davidson Drive, Laconia, NH 03246 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,400
Availability Check your date

About Creations By Collis

We love to make your wedding special and unique. We have expertise in all types of weddings and enjoy creating the most formal to the most casual of affairs. We can handle your event locally or afar. Want to elope? We can help with that too!

We respect that everyone has a budget of some level and are cognizant of maintaining that budget. After all, a wedding is a day but a marriage is a lifetime!

All of our service packages are custom designed around your needs and desires. We would love to chat with you about your special day!

01ac07dd482b40cd shutterstock 559861735

Creations By Collis 5
Creations By Collis 6
Creations By Collis 7

a · Getting married on 08/10/2020

Sister of the groom here. Sherri is a dream. She expertly coordinated a family event with many moving parts with exceptional cheer, professionalism, and efficiency. Sherri contributed wonderful ideas to our event and added just the right touches to make it feel like something that suited our family. Sherri even took the time to add custom labels to 50 handmade mugs that the sister of the groom made for the event, going even one step further and setting up a hot cider station with the mugs for people to pick from and keep for themselves. Perfect for a fall wedding. Sherri's ability to negotiate with vendors more than covered the cost of her services. I cannot recommend Sherri enough. Looking forward to working with her again soon.

Sent on 01/08/2018
  • Bettina

Bettina Arleo · Married on 08/17/2019

Destination Rehearsal dinner

As the mother of the groom I planned a rehearsal dinner from a 7 hr drive away in an unfamiliar state. I chose a beautiful but little known farm in NH for the dinner because I fell in love with the views and outdoor seating area. The owners Ralph and Kris were kind and welcoming. Sherri served as the liason to the event and helped me to bring together a dinner that was exactly what I hoped for. She made catering recommendations and offered complete service where I wouldn't have had to lift a finger. I however chose to set up the tables since I like to decorate and brought in flowers from my own garden. Her staff, Deb, assisted during dinner and made herself useful in anyway I needed. Although I never met Sherri, she treated me like a friend. She helped me with questions I had about a simple farewell brunch and even suggested a makeup and hair salon for the big day.
    I highly recommend her. She was excellent to work with and went beyond my expectations.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Creations By Collis 8
    Creations By Collis 9
    Creations By Collis 10

Sara · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend!

Loved working with Sherri and her team. Sherri has a way about her, making it easy to trust her expertise. From early on in the wedding planning process, Sherri replied to countless emails and answered every question I had. Never was there a time where I was concerned that something was being forgotten about. Sherri met with us a few months before the wedding to iron out details including family info, timeline for the day of, rentals and decor, etc. You name it, Sherri can handle it. We also had a 2 hour long phone conversation a few weeks ahead of the big day to review seating and reception hall set up. When you've been planning your special day for months and months, it's a little tricky to relinquish all control to someone else. Upon arriving to Winthrop Carter House, Sherri had a take-charge attitude making us feel so confident that things would go as we had planned them. Not only did she deliver the most beautiful ceremony and reception set up, her team was around all night making sure things continued to go as smoothly as possible. She even left mid-reception to buy a new toilet seat, after one of the three on the property cracked!!! Sherri is a boss and she is worth every penny we spent. If you want to sit back, relax, and enjoy your wedding, knowing all the while it's in good hands - Sherri and Creations By Collis should be at the top of your list!!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/30/2019

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Simple Bouquets
    Simple Bouquets Wedding Florists

I have worked with Creations by Collis for several events and have found Sheri Collis to be professional, helpful, warm and insightful. She brings so much to the planning and coordinating table. I highly recommend Creations by Collis!

• 397 Davidson Drive Laconia, 03246 See on map