397 Davidson Drive, Laconia, NH 03246 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,400
Availability Check your date

About Creations By Collis

We love to make your wedding special and unique. We have expertise in all types of weddings and enjoy creating the most formal to the most casual of affairs. We can handle your event locally or afar. Want to elope? We can help with that too!

We respect that everyone has a budget of some level and are cognizant of maintaining that budget. After all, a wedding is a day but a marriage is a lifetime!

All of our service packages are custom designed around your needs and desires. We would love to chat with you about your special day!

01ac07dd482b40cd shutterstock 559861735

Creations By Collis 1
Creations By Collis 2
Creations By Collis 3

a · Getting married on 08/10/2020

Sister of the groom here. Sherri is a dream. She expertly coordinated a family event with many moving parts with exceptional cheer, professionalism, and efficiency. Sherri contributed wonderful ideas to our event and added just the right touches to make it feel like something that suited our family. Sherri even took the time to add custom labels to 50 handmade mugs that the sister of the groom made for the event, going even one step further and setting up a hot cider station with the mugs for people to pick from and keep for themselves. Perfect for a fall wedding. Sherri's ability to negotiate with vendors more than covered the cost of her services. I cannot recommend Sherri enough. Looking forward to working with her again soon.

Sent on 01/08/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

I dont even know where to begin.. Sherri was absolutely AMAZING. I had my wedding at long look farm (beautiful venue) but it was a rent-a-space bring everything in. Sherri helped me from the very beginning. When we linked up, she sent me a list of preferred vendors and their contact info. Along with an online planner, which helped me keep track of my budget, inspirations and vendor numbers. Sherri took it to the next level and would respond with comments, thoughts, ways to save money etc on all my inspo. I would email Sherri at all hours of the day/night/morning and her responses were pretty much instant. She had the best recommendations for every detail or process.

The day of our wedding, our heaters bailed. Sherri called various rental places, friends and family to find us a last minute heater. She somehow got us some, and didnt even have us worry about the cost.

Sherri not only came and set up my whole ceremony, but entire my reception. She knew my inspiration and transformed the space into my pinterest dreams. I did not have to go in and lift a finger.

Hiring Sherri was probably one of the best decisions of my day, I would NOT have done it without her. She is miracle worker, pleasure to be around, quick, knows her stuff and organized. I was truly able to enjoy my wedding weekend worry free.

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2018

Sherri was a delight to work with! She came with our venue for our wedding on June 9th, 2018 and we opted to use some of her personal services for cleanup. Overall the communication was always prompt and friendly. I would highly recommend Sherri as a wedding coordinator to any couple getting married.

Thank you Sherri for all of your hard work and dedication to help make our wedding day run smoothly and flawlessly. We appreciate everything you do!

Sent on 06/21/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Simple Bouquets
    Simple Bouquets Wedding Florists

I have worked with Creations by Collis for several events and have found Sheri Collis to be professional, helpful, warm and insightful. She brings so much to the planning and coordinating table. I highly recommend Creations by Collis!

• 397 Davidson Drive Laconia, 03246 See on map