Creations By Collis Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Kendall R. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing wedding planners

We used Creations by Collis for our wedding Oct. 2021 and words cannot express how truly grateful I am to have had these amazing women as my wedding planner. Sherri Collis and Karen Mussen were like my fairy godmothers.

Our wedding was absolute perfection from start to finish and it would never have been possible with Sherri and Karen, they truly made it the most special and magical weekend of my life. They knew exactly what I was hoping for and exceeded my wildest expectations. They took control and there was not one minute where I felt stressed or worried because I knew I was in the best, most capable hands.

I could go on and on about how amazing they were throughout the process and how wonderful Karen and her husband Mike were while onsite all weekend. Everything ran so smoothly, everyone had a blast, and that is all thanks to these amazing people who made this the most wonderful and memorable weekend of my life. I would 110% recommend Creations by Collis to any future brides!
  • Sarah
    Sarah H. Married on 09/04/2021

My Dream Wedding

Sherri and her team are incredible! From the first conversation we had I knew I could trust Sherri to complete my vision! She is organized, quick to respond and truly makes you feel like the only bride she is working with. She was able to take my unorganized thoughts and my Pinterest boards and turn them into reality better than I could have ever imagined. She held my hand through the planning process when needed but also stepped aside when I wanted to take the lead, in other words she follows your lead while making sure you stay on track. The day of my wedding went seamlessly all thanks to Sherri and her team. She deserves all the credit in the world for making my dream wedding come to life. I'm sad it's over now I thoroughly enjoyed working with her!
  • Erin
    Erin L. Married on 06/29/2021

Sherri is the best!

Sherri and her team were great to work with from the start. She is organized and did an amazing job setting up our wedding and making sure everything ran smoothly. She coordinated all of our vendors, and I truly did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. Best money we spent on our wedding was on Creations by Collis!

Creations By Collis's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We had a blast! You have a great family and the love was evident everywhere!
  • Samantha
    Samantha W. Married on 10/10/2020

Sherri and team are truly AMAZING! I truly mean it. Sherri made our dream day come to life, and for that I am for

Sherri and team are AMAZING! I truly mean it. Sherri made our dream day come to life, and for that I am forever grateful. She was on top of every detail, and was always available for one of my many phone calls! She did everything with a smile and was so easy to work with. Thank you Sherri and Creations by Collis team for making our day so special!

Creations By Collis's reply:

And it was an honor and a true pleasure to work with you and Alex! Your vision was clear and fun and you were always a joy. I will miss our chats!
  • Ashley
    Ashley T. Married on 10/10/2020

Sherri was amazing

Sherri was amazing!! She was so helpful from the start! She was very easy to get ahold of & had a lot of knowledge. Sherri was also our Justice of the Peace & killed it!

They both were so helpful the day of the wedding, easy to find and kept everything flowing so perfectly. They really helped ease my mind in such a stressful time.
    Kaleigh M. Married on 09/19/2020

Review for Creations by Collis

Sherri was absolutely amazing to work with. From day one, she was so kind and her warm personality made us feel very comfortable. She was also always patient with our many wedding questions and quickly accommodated our requests to tour the venue to ensure things went smoothly. Sherri was extremely accessible and quick to respond anytime we emailed as well. We would recommend her to all couples seeking guidance in their wedding planning! :)
  • Naomi
    Naomi H. Married on 09/12/2020

We loved Sherri & her team!

Sherri was an invaluable resource from the moment we selected our venue - she had money saving tips and tricks on every aspect of our planning process! And she provided reassurance when we were still trying to plan our wedding through the pandemic - Sherri is the best! And her team offered to record our wedding on zoom for us to allow our family who could not attend to be there virtually.

Creations By Collis's reply:

Thank you Naomi! Your family and friends were a joy and we had a great time planning with you. All the best to you and hubby!
    A Married on 08/10/2020
    Sister of the groom here. Sherri is a dream. She expertly coordinated a family event with many moving parts with exceptional cheer, professionalism, and efficiency. Sherri contributed wonderful ideas to our event and added just the right touches to make it feel like something that suited our family. Sherri even took the time to add custom labels to 50 handmade mugs that the sister of the groom made for the event, going even one step further and setting up a hot cider station with the mugs for people to pick from and keep for themselves. Perfect for a fall wedding. Sherri's ability to negotiate with vendors more than covered the cost of her services. I cannot recommend Sherri enough. Looking forward to working with her again soon.
    Kellie R. Married on 08/01/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Sherri and her team did an AMAZING job making our wedding absolutely perfect! Even with everything going on with COVID. I would recommend them to anyone! They were super responsive to all of our questions and helped to make all of our guests feel safe and have a great time. Sherri took the time to meet with us whenever we wanted to and whenever anything came up. THANK YOU to Sherri and her amazing team!

Creations By Collis's reply:

Thank you Kellie! The two of you were so much fun to work with and we wish you every happiness!!
    xo
    Sherri
    Tiana W. Married on 07/18/2020

Fantastic!

Sherri is absolutely amazing!!! Due to COVID-19, we had to postpone our full wedding, but we were still able to have a small ceremony on our original date. Sherri showed up ready to rock and roll, set everything up, and was a trooper in dealing with the new restrictions. It was a hot day but she always had a smile on her face and rolled with the punches. Our day was perfect and we are so truly thankful to have worked with her.

Creations By Collis's reply:

Thank you Tiana! It was definitely a toasty day! It was a total joy to be with you and Mike and your family to celebrate. Next year is the party!!
    Braelynne J. Married on 07/09/2020

Excellent!

If you are thinking about hiring Creations By Collis, stop thinking and just do it! Sherri and her team are fantastic. Upon our first meeting with Sherri, we felt we were in great hands and a load of pressure was lifted off of us. Many other couples we know who were also planning weddings around the same time talked about the stress they felt trying to get everything done, but we couldn't relate. We knew Sherri had us covered. She always showed up to meetings on time and had a plan for decor before we could even begin to form an idea. I am a very indecisive person and didn't have an exact idea of what I wanted, I simply showed Sherri my Pinterest board and discussed the look I was going for and she NAILED it. Everything was perfect, beautiful, and she was able to define the undefined image I had in my head. And the best part? We did very little as far as decor and coordinating went. Sherri contacted everyone who needed to be there (DJ, Photographer, Bartender, etc.) and our day-of coordinator (a Creations staff member) got them where they needed to be. Additionally, everything that Sherri set up, she and her team took down, so we were left with little clean up as well, which was fantastic! Hiring Creations By Collis will be the best wedding planning decision you make.
    Rachel R. Married on 06/06/2020

above and beyond

we hired Sherri for our wedding that was meant to take place on June 6, 2020. the wedding was supposed to be 170 people with so many vendors and so much planning. when covid-19 first began to affect our wedding plans, Sherri was our saving grace. we ended up deciding to pull the plug and reschedule our wedding for next year. Sherri, within 48 hours had contacted our 10+ different vendors and had them completely rescheduled, contracts taken care of, and booked for our new date. she made the entire stressful and depressing experience a walk in the park and did EVERYTHING for us. we decided to still get married on our original wedding date with a small ceremony and she still offered to help us plan that wedding as well with zero extra charges. she did it with her own free time and big heart. she made our ceremony beautiful and even served champagne for all of us and set up and cleaned everything. I don’t think I can put into words how amazing she’s been through this entire experience but I highly recommend this angel from heaven for anyone’s wedding.
  • Lexi
    Lexi Married on 10/12/2019

Super helpful and organized!

Creations by Collis were key in making our big day go perfectly. Sherri was there every step of the planning process with timely advice and quick answers. Karen and Ellen were there on the day of and took care of all the details with no hiccups. For a bride, having absolutely nothing to worry about on her wedding day is just the best feeling in the world. We are so grateful to Creations by Collis for everything!!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 09/21/2019

Perfection

Sherri and her team are incredible. They are professional, responsive, and excellent at every aspect of creating the perfect wedding day. Sherri is amazing. She is so easy to work with and she strives to make your day perfect.
    Sandra G. Married on 09/16/2019

WE Applause you Sherri !!!

I was blessed to see my only daughter marry her best friend on September 7th 2019, at Winnisquam Edge , Sanbornton NH. My daughter worked with Sherri Collis from the start of planning her big day all the way to evening hours. Sherri was full of ideas and details from the start to say the least. Pulling together decorations , floor plans, line up of people, being able to see the "flow" of how the guests would mingle from the introduction of bride and groom to the time of departure. As the mother of the bride if I had any questions large or small, any questions at all she was always to be found and having the answer. I got a kick out of her "tool boxes" ! She had everything and anything imaginable available in her tool boxes to get any job done.!! She had everything lined up neatly and organized, everything!!! Table covers and centerpieces , outdoor ceremony under the tent was under control at all times. It was obvious to me and my husband that this lady had things going smoothly from the start. I was able to relax and enjoy the 155 people that were celebrating this beautiful day . We were happy having her apart of our daughters wedding day, and would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to chill back and enjoy knowing this woman doesn't know how to sit down! I can honestly tell you from the day before, (setting up the tent and working with the rehursel party) Sherri was moving and going, going, well into the next day still moving and going!! I was exhausted watching her...just to clean up when all had ended. WELL DONE SHERRI COLLIS !!!!!
  • Kara
    Kara D. Married on 09/14/2019

Corcoran/Dufield Wedding

Sherri was wonderful through out this whole process. I had never planned a wedding. She helped me with seating, timing and decorations. I had a wonderful wedding, that went off perfectly thanks to Sherri and her team!
    Avery Married on 08/31/2019

Exceeded every possible expectation!

Sherri took every opportunity possible to go above and beyond for our wedding. She was truly incredible; responsive, professional, and so so knowledgeable. She was always 10 steps ahead of every potential issue and was able to solve them before they could even happen. Every minute of our wedding was flawless--no really. NOT A SINGLE THING WENT WRONG. It was astounding. Even other vendors were commenting on how exceptional Sherri was. She is so gifted at what she does, and I will always be so grateful to her!
    Matt Married on 08/17/2019

10/10 The BEST!

We worked with Creations by Collis for our wedding this summer at Longlook Farm. Wow. The team was so incredibly helpful from start to finish. Longlook farm (amazing venue, highly recommend) requires a ton of planning, and Creations by Collis was there every step of the way. There were plenty of times that we felt bad sending yet another email with questions, but always received a prompt polite response. Our wedding looked to be a washout and Creations by Collis kept us calm and walked us through rain plans and assured us that the wedding would be perfect no matter what happened with the weather. The peace of mind, advice, and planning that Creations by Collis provided was worth every penny. Highly recommend!
  • Bettina
    Bettina A. Married on 08/17/2019

Destination Rehearsal dinner

As the mother of the groom I planned a rehearsal dinner from a 7 hr drive away in an unfamiliar state. I chose a beautiful but little known farm in NH for the dinner because I fell in love with the views and outdoor seating area. The owners Ralph and Kris were kind and welcoming. Sherri served as the liason to the event and helped me to bring together a dinner that was exactly what I hoped for. She made catering recommendations and offered complete service where I wouldn't have had to lift a finger. I however chose to set up the tables since I like to decorate and brought in flowers from my own garden. Her staff, Deb, assisted during dinner and made herself useful in anyway I needed. Although I never met Sherri, she treated me like a friend. She helped me with questions I had about a simple farewell brunch and even suggested a makeup and hair salon for the big day.
    I highly recommend her. She was excellent to work with and went beyond my expectations.
    Christina M. Married on 08/10/2019

Sherri and her team are amazing!!

We cannot thank Sherri and her team enough for making our big day flawless. They were nothing short of fantastic; they took care of every single detail to make our wedding experience stress free and enjoyable. Would highly recommend this amazing team to make your special day truly memorable!
    -Nate and Christina
    Sara Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend!

Loved working with Sherri and her team. Sherri has a way about her, making it easy to trust her expertise. From early on in the wedding planning process, Sherri replied to countless emails and answered every question I had. Never was there a time where I was concerned that something was being forgotten about. Sherri met with us a few months before the wedding to iron out details including family info, timeline for the day of, rentals and decor, etc. You name it, Sherri can handle it. We also had a 2 hour long phone conversation a few weeks ahead of the big day to review seating and reception hall set up. When you've been planning your special day for months and months, it's a little tricky to relinquish all control to someone else. Upon arriving to Winthrop Carter House, Sherri had a take-charge attitude making us feel so confident that things would go as we had planned them. Not only did she deliver the most beautiful ceremony and reception set up, her team was around all night making sure things continued to go as smoothly as possible. She even left mid-reception to buy a new toilet seat, after one of the three on the property cracked!!! Sherri is a boss and she is worth every penny we spent. If you want to sit back, relax, and enjoy your wedding, knowing all the while it's in good hands - Sherri and Creations By Collis should be at the top of your list!!!! Highly recommend!
  • Christa
    Christa J. Married on 06/01/2019

Thank God for Sherri!

Sherri was a rockstar in easing my mind in the lead up to our wedding. She and her team went above and beyond our contract. I barely delivered her instructions on the decor for our facility, but she listened to my verbal overview and still got everything perfect! She was responsive, kind, patient, and kept me sane. Hiring Sherri's team was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Couldn't have done it without her.
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 05/25/2019

Still speechless - amazing wedding planner

It's been 4 weeks since we got married and I am still speechless thinking back to our wedding day, which has a lot to do with everything Sherri did for us and helped us with. Sherri helped plan the wedding of our DREAMS for 1.5 years. Since the first initial email, she was very attentive, detailed, and creative - and just continued to help me in every way possible leading up to our wedding weekend. Sherri helped us keep track of our budget, reached out to our vendors with detailed timelines, and was very responsible via email or phone if I had a simple question or crazy idea. Sherri also helped plan our rehearsal dinner and when we had to make a last minute drastic change she didn't bat an eye and everything was, again, perfect. The day of our wedding was everything we could have ever dreamed of and more. We want to relive it every single weekend if we could and most of that is because of how smoothly it went with having Sherri as our wedding planner. Sherri - thank you so much for always calming me down when I got stressed out, for all the big things, all the small tiny details, all the late night emails, and all the attention you gave to us throughout the 1.5 years. You truly made me feel like the only bride in the world and we cannot thank you enough for everything.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/13/2018
    I dont even know where to begin.. Sherri was absolutely AMAZING. I had my wedding at long look farm (beautiful venue) but it was a rent-a-space bring everything in. Sherri helped me from the very beginning. When we linked up, she sent me a list of preferred vendors and their contact info. Along with an online planner, which helped me keep track of my budget, inspirations and vendor numbers. Sherri took it to the next level and would respond with comments, thoughts, ways to save money etc on all my inspo. I would email Sherri at all hours of the day/night/morning and her responses were pretty much instant. She had the best recommendations for every detail or process.

The day of our wedding, our heaters bailed. Sherri called various rental places, friends and family to find us a last minute heater. She somehow got us some, and didnt even have us worry about the cost.

Sherri not only came and set up my whole ceremony, but entire my reception. She knew my inspiration and transformed the space into my pinterest dreams. I did not have to go in and lift a finger.

Hiring Sherri was probably one of the best decisions of my day, I would NOT have done it without her. She is miracle worker, pleasure to be around, quick, knows her stuff and organized. I was truly able to enjoy my wedding weekend worry free.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 06/09/2018
    Sherri was a delight to work with! She came with our venue for our wedding on June 9th, 2018 and we opted to use some of her personal services for cleanup. Overall the communication was always prompt and friendly. I would highly recommend Sherri as a wedding coordinator to any couple getting married.

Thank you Sherri for all of your hard work and dedication to help make our wedding day run smoothly and flawlessly. We appreciate everything you do!