LJR Films Reviews

22 | Brooklyn, NY

22 Reviews for LJR Films

Lesean is AMAZING! He was a pleasure to work with the day of our wedding. I just received our complete video and I am blown away. It exceeded all of our expectations. I was nervous to watch it at first because who likes to watch themselves on video? But omg everything looked amazing! The way he tied everything together and captured such special moments, I am forever grateful that we have this priceless video forever! Thank you again Lesean!!!

Michelle · Married on 05/07/2016

Lesean was amazing to work with. I know a lot of people have issues getting in contact with him, but I really didn't have issues save for the beginning (before we had a contract) and even that wasn't so bad, maybe a day or two; any time I emailed him he responded within a few hours. Day of, he arrived on time and ready to go. He had great rapport with my photographer and it was truly a pleasure to work with all three of them (I didn't even notice them after the official portraits). I didn't give him any direction, but I did catch him a few times taking film of the little details, which I appreciate. I received my trailer a few weeks ago and it is absolutely amazing. Absolutely would recommend him to everyone.

Nicole · Married on 07/11/2015

I booked LJR films based on the great reviews from past brides and I am sooo happy I did. He was by far one of my favorite vendors! Before the wedding Lesean was very responsive and patient with to my million emails of questions. The day of the wedding, Lesean and his assistant Matt were wonderful! They were both so down to earth and funny. I also never felt like the camera was in the way or noticable. I just got my trailer back (great turn around time too!) and it is AMAZING! Lesean picked all the right moments to bring me right back to the day. I have every faith the full video will be great as well! I highly recommend booking with LJR films, you will NOT be disappointed!! - Nicole & Matthew, Wedding date: 7/11/15

Cerena · Married on 02/22/2015

LJR Films was by far the best vendor I had a chance to work with for my wedding. Lesean's calm and friendly demeanor made it so much easier for me to feel comfortable with him filming the entire day. I'm not the easiest bride since I hate speaking on camera LOL I gave Lesean a hard time at first but as the day went on it felt as if I was shooting with a friend. I booked the two HD DSLR shooter package and I'm so glad I did because it was equally important to capture both bridal/groom prep. Lesean and his second shooter arrived early, and immediately began filming. Our second shooter Matt was just as delightful to be around as Lesean.
    When Lesean sent me my video trailer I was completely blown away at his ability to capture all the essential moments throughout the day in 6 minutes. LJR Films is one of the vendors you will not regret booking. Your video will last a lifetime which is a small investment that will prove to be priceless in the end. I cannot thank LJR Films enough I will continue to send referrals your way as every Bride deserves a LJR Films video for their special day. Regards, Cerena & Wesley 2.22.2015

Darsh · Married on 10/18/2014

When we started this journey of wedding planning and booking different vendors, my husband and I booked appointments with 3-5 vendors from each category so that we can make an informed decision. Needless to say, Lesean Rowe from LJR films was the ONLY VIDEOGRAPHER we made an appointment with. His work simply speaks for itself. The quality of his work is simply astounding. He puts together a video that captures all the right moments that not every one can do right. We could not stop watching our trailer and when we got our videos, we couldn't stop watching it. He certainly has a gift. His level of service goes above and beyond and he's not picky about what you sign up for. He goes all out for you and gives you all his time and attention and doesn't treat you like you're another couple, another client. He is very friendly and very down to earth. just a good person. WE would also like to give thanks to Matthew, his assistant on our wedding reception. Matthew was so professional but so friendly, It was so nice having him around, just as good nature guy. Lesean we wish you all the best in the future.

I enjoyed having Lesean as our wedding videographer. He was extremely professional. I love his style and I never once felt like there was a camera stuck in my face. We are excited to see the final product. He even popped in and took a selfie with one of our bridesmaids. He was a pleasure to work with.

• Ash_Elaine

Ashley · Married on 08/01/2014

Lesean was one of my most favorite wedding vendors! He was extremely professional, yet down to earth. I really appreciated how unobtrusive he was, as I never felt like there was a camera right in front of my face. I am extremely happy with my decision to book with Lesean, after booking with another video company. I just received my wedding trailer, and I am so blown away! The trailer is beautiful, and it made my wedding look a thousand times better than I remembered it to be! I am looking forward to seeing the full version of my wedding video, and I know it will be just as amazing. I highly recommend Lesean for all your videography needs!

Valerie · Married on 07/03/2014

My goodness, I am so happy we found Lesean Rowe. The day of the wedding he was able to come a little earlier than originally planned and was so professional. It seemed like he was everywhere to capture everything but was not invasive at all. We haven't gotten our full video yet but he did finish our trailer. I think I've watched it about a hundred times. It's perfect. It's so beautifully put together and flows so well. I knew it was going to be great but it's even better than what I was expecting and hoping for! Everyone that has watched it has said how beautifully done it is and so many have said it brought tears to their eyes. There isn't a thing that could possibly make it any better. Lesean is so incredibly talented. Book him!!! It will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding.

Tenika · Married on 06/08/2014

Working with Lesean and his team was a pleasure. I loved my highlight video. He was able to meet myself and husband and understood who we were and exactly what we were looking for. Our video showed exactly the kind of couple we were and the PARTY we had. Lesean was right on time for the schedule of events. Probably a couple minutes earlier. He worked very well with my photographer especially being that this was the first time they had met. I didn't even notice them throughout the wedding because they were so low key, but still captured all my treasured moments. i highly recommend LJR Films.

Jillian · Married on 03/28/2014

I am extremely happy with the service provided by LJR films. Lesean was professional and attentive. He produces high quality work and his passion for film making shines through his products. I would definitely recommend his services.

Deanna · Married on 09/13/2013

Great, relatable, affordable, hands on without being intrusive... just all around great service!

Porshia · Married on 08/25/2013

I was so impressed by Lesean. I can't emphasis enough how happy I was with the quality of his work. He was so professional, arrived early on my wedding day and was very friendly. He captured all of our precious memories without being intrusive. Everyone that saw my wedding video kept telling me how good my videographer was and how impressed they were with his work. I absolutely love everything about my wedding video! I am glad I came across him and I couldn't have asked for a better videographer. I highly recommend him to anyone without reservations.

Alaya · Married on 08/17/2013

Lesean Rowe is amazing. From the first time we meet Lesean Rowe we knew he was going to capture and make our video memorable for us. The day of the wedding he was very relaxed and in control of things. He knew what he wanted. He made us feel very comfortable he laughed he joked with us at times we forgot he was even there. It wasn't like we had a camera in our face. For any brides out there looking for someone to capture your memorable day LJR Films (Lesean Rowe) is the guy. He is very professional affordable and Excellent at his job, you won't regret choosing him as your videographer.

Ayoka · Married on 08/04/2013

Lesean provided exquisite service. We couldn't have picked a better videographer to capture the biggest day of our lives. He was pleasant, professional and always easy to contact. His packages are great and final product was fantastic!

Nicky · Married on 08/03/2013

I cant say enough about how amazingly talented Lesean Rowe is. I knew from the very first time I viewed his work that he had something very special in capturing beautiful details of the most important day in a woman's life. Not only is he extremely professional, he also makes you extremely comfortable and relaxed. On our wedding day, he arrived on time and went straight to work in getting all those wonderful moments that you miss being tucked away in the bridal suite, all while being unobtrusive. When I viewed my wedding video, I actually shed a tear...because I felt I didn't deserve something so beautiful. I wanted our wedding day to be very carefree and unfiltered...not forced or typical and Lesean captured each painstakingly real emotion as they occurred. Everyone who viewed it said they cried all over again and that it was magical! I would recommend Lesean a million times over for your wedding or event! Thank you so much Lesean for making this moment in time unforgettable.

Lesean & LJR Films did an amazing job at my best friends wedding this past summer! All her guest are still talking about the video! Sean has a great personality and is very professional! I will definitely be recommending LJR Films to other friends and family members! I also plan on using his services in the future! Keep up the good work LJR Films!

Dominic · Married on 06/28/2013

The videographer and photographer were GREAT! They knew exactly the the type of video and photography that we needed. I love pictures that have great depth of field and videos that don't look like I could've recorded it with my cell phone. These guys helped to make my day perfect

Jenel · Married on 05/24/2013

Sean did an amazing job. My husband and I were so pleased with his professionalism and timeliness. He even created a 5 min "movie trailer" of our special day which we received once we returned from our honeymoon. He captured every moment that will be cherished for a lifetime. Thanks Sean.

Shivana · Married on 03/23/2013

LJR Flims did an amazing job capturing every detailed moment of our special day! Every time we watch the wedding video it brings us back to that very special day. He was on point and did not miss a single detail. We just want to thank you for such a job well done and for giving us an oppurtunity to relive our wedding day even years from now.
    -Andrew & Shivana

• Preo2016

Renee · Married on 05/26/2016

One Word :REMARKABLE. LJR came highly recommended from a number of people and I sure am glad I listened. He exceeded my expectations and captured every joyous moment of my wedding. He was detailed, creative, and fun to work with. He's sure to help you relive your day with feeling and excitement. I can't wait for the final product! Thanks again LJR we couldn't have picked a better videographer to capture our day.

Your videos are beautiful I'm excited to work with you for my wedding

• alietta

alietta · Married on 03/19/2016

3.8
      1.0
      3.5

We hired Lesean for our wedding in March and, now, once we received our full video, are pretty happy. Lesean was on time and very professional at the wedding. His assistant was sweet. He got along great with my photographers even though it was the first time they met (my photographers told me some horror stories working with inconsiderate videographers). Lesean and photographers really seemed to be helping each other with shots and lighting, etc. He really is a great filmmaker. We've gotten lots of compliments on the quality of the video. I think the value is excellent and we got our trailer and full video in reasonable time. My only complaint is the communication outside of our wedding day. I contacted him in the beginning of July, just wondering when we could expect our full video. He sent me a form for things like song preferences for the video, which I returned to him...then we didn't hear from him for two months until just getting our DVDs in the mail today. We know these things take time, we were just wondering about an approximate time frame. My husband and I texted, called, Facebook messaged, messaged him on his website and got no response. It's no fun to have to discuss the possibility of having to go to small claims court cause a vendor might have ran off with your money with your new husband :/