Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

11 Reviews for Emerald Film Studios

Reception (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

Emerald studios went above and beyond in every way to make our wedding day perfect. From our initial consultation, straight through to the process of making our albums and finalizing our video. Our bridal party and family were delighted that they didn't spend hours taking photos, and we were happy that all of the photography (family photos, etc.) were done an hour before our cocktail party began which gave us time to relax. The shots they captured were not only unique (they set up a sunset shot from our venues balcony as well as several others using their drones that are unlike anything we've ever seen) but their attention to detail was nothing short of spectacular. What i never thought of prior to the wedding but what i gave a lot of thought to afterward, was the fact that their photographers and videographers had such a pleasant demeanor. I've been in many bridal parties and typically throughout the day you're told "stand here, go there, sit down, stand up, look here, etc." and it seems like more of job. This crew, however, made everyone feel relaxed and have fun while taking photos and videos, which not only was great the day of the wedding, but also came through in the quality of their photos because our guests were enjoying themselves throughout the shoot. To Wayne and his staff, thank you for making my wife's dream wedding a reality.

Profile Picture Anthony, 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Emerald is great to work with. Whether it's photography or videography they are very personable and listen to what you want. I was very happy to have Wayne and Gary during the process of planning.

Profile Picture Noel, 10/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Photography, Videography

So amazing!!!!! Highly recommended!! Not only a pleasure to work with but our limo messed up and didn't show up so Tony drove me and my matron of honor to where we were supposed to take pictures!! They went above and beyond for us! So amazing!! I would use them in a heart beat again! For ever future event!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/18/15, 2 Reviews