Chief the Creator

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Chief the Creator is a wedding videography business in Long Island City, New York, specializing in cinematic wedding videos and photography. The owner, Chief, is a creative and passionate person with a keen eye for capturing precious moments. He loves any opportunity to document once-in-a-lifetime weddings, creating something that newlyweds will cherish for a lifetime. His skills as a videographer and photographer are invaluable to couples preparing for their big "I Do" day.

Chief the Creator offers video and photo packages for engagement sessions and wedding events. Packages include services like multiple locations and camera angles for a well-rounded visual, as well as drone footage. Couples can enjoy their precious film as a highlight or feature-length video. Additional services include raw footage and save-the-dates.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

April M. Married on 07/22/2022

The best of the best

Chief and his entire crew was amazing. Very personable very professional. They are an ENTIRE VIBE
  • Kaira
    Kaira L. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We couldn't be happier with our Videographer!

Chief was very professional, friendly, and skilled in his craft. His fees were very reasonable. He took time to walk us through our options, worked very well with the photographer we hired separately, and made an incredible wedding film and teaser! We are so happy with everything he sent us! He was extremely flexible, bringing in the voice of a family member into the film who couldn't be there, and adding some still photos we wanted to include, and he added other wonderful surprises to the film that made it unique and powerful. We couldn't be happier with his service and highly recommend him to everyone. We also really appreciate being able to support a Black-owned business!
  • illustration stars

Team

Kashief Williams
Kashief Williams
Owner & Videographer

I'm Chief, the lead videographer here at Chief the Creator. I work alongside my beautiful wife, Amanda. I'm very energetic and have a passion for music and film. If I'm not working, I'm DJing (a major hobby of mine along with spending time with my kids, wife and dogs). I am constantly on go mode and what gets me through most days is music. I translate my love for music in my storytelling in film. Filming my clients' love stories has been beyond rewarding. I love being able to capture one of the best days of your lives and turn it into a beautiful memory that you'll be able to relive for years to come!

Long Island City, New York Long Island City, NY, 10469
(203) 444-9587
Location of (Chief the Creator)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding