140 W 23rd Street, Deer Park, NY 11729 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,595
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 36

About J Castillo Films

J Castillo Films is a boutique cinematography studio based in Deer Park, New York that strives to provide high-quality videos at an affordable price. Creator Jay R Castillo has taken his background as a musician and artistic eye to produce heartwarming representations of each wedding day. Enjoy a stress-free experience from the first meeting through watching your final edited video. Jay only accepts a limited number of clients each year in order to consistently create the highest quality videos for each celebration. Visit J Castillo Film’s website today to learn more about booking your event!

Final video formats include Blu-ray, DVD, digital download, USB flash drive and USB hard drive. Couples will receive a high-definition, full feature video that includes footage from multiple cameras and drones. Their other services include:

• Additional hours

jdartworkeffects4720px

• Videos 14

90 Reviews for J Castillo Films

Danielle · Married on 04/29/2018

After seeing samples of their work we knew Jay and Sigh were exactly who we wanted to shoot our wedding. I love the idea of cinematography rather than just a boring wedding video. They were both so amazing throughout the process and always made us feel comfortable. Both my husband and I aren't big on taking pictures and being filmed so we were a little worried about how it would come out but we couldn't have been happier. My family isn't one to get very emotional but everyone said they cried watching our recap video. The editing was amazing, every part of it went perfectly with the song we chose. It's so amazing that we get to have this video to remember our day forever. Seriously worth every penny! I would recommend them to anyone!

Jen · Married on 07/09/2016

From the first day we saw JayR’s videos we knew his style and skill were exactly what we wanted to capture our wedding day. He was very professional and had us feeling comfortable during every part of filming. In the 3 minute recap video, he captured all the important moments from the day, we can’t wait for the full video and have no doubts about how incredible the finished product will be.

Vanessa · Married on 06/11/2016

JayR was recommended by another vendor and I now know why. He was one of the most pleasant vendors to work with, very organized, and accommodating. I work in the Film/TV world so video was probably one of, if not the most important vendor to me. I didn't just want a wedding video recording the day, I wanted a full blown cinematic experience that made my day feel like a film people would enjoy watching - whether they were there or not. So the pressure was on. And JayR delivered! Not only was he extremely available, professional and organized throughout the planning process, he was EVERYWHERE and I mean EVERYWHERE on wedding day getting coverage. Between him and his team, I don't think a single detail wasn't captured on film - which was a huge relief as photography can be limiting in coverage. What's more, his capture style was professional and artistic. We had drones, we had dollies and steadicams. And he and his team were not shy in getting in the middle of events to get the best shot. I loved it! I haven't received the 20 minute film yet, but the 5 minute trailer is AMAZING!!! My husband and I were so happy with it. It really felt like a trailer to a movie about the day and truly captured the events and feelings of the day. I couldn't have asked for more. Finally, he couldn't have been a nicer friendlier guy. Also very important when the videographer is witnessing private moments with you and your family. He is worth every penny and I would recommend him to anyone!

J Castillo Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Montenegro Photography
    Montenegro Photography Wedding Photographers

JR is not only an awesome cinematographer he is amazing to work with, I fully recommend him as a professional and as a colleague that loves his work and knows how to be a team player.

• 45 Riots
    45 Riots Wedding Bands

J Castillo Films is the best of the best! Just look at what an amazing job they did from start to finish on our music video: www.45riots.com. They had a vision from the start, came totally prepared with a fun film team, they were very hands-on throughout the process with lots of enthused ideas and suggestions for unique shots, and they did a perfect job of editing and post-production (their knowledge of music performance and music production assured me that they would maintain our musical arrangements with integrity while filming and editing - they knew exactly how to manage this project from every angle). JayR and Sigh have since become great friends and I recommend them whole-heartedly. They are true artists, experts at their craft, and a pleasure to work with. We have worked together several times now and we will be reuniting to produce a new video this year.

• Cynthia Ross Events
    Cynthia Ross Events Wedding Planners

JayR has awesome talent and was amazing to work with!! There is nothing like working alongside a vendor for the first time and hitting it off right away. JayR shows true professionalism and works hard to ensure that his client’s special event moments are captured. We really look forward to working with JayR and his crew again!

• 140 W 23rd Street Deer Park, NY 11729 See on map