Nearby Vendors to Consider

About J Castillo Films

"One of the Best Wedding Filmmakers in Today's Industry"

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Wedding planning is always exciting, but it usually comes with a lot of headaches. Let us help you get rid of some of the stress that comes with wedding planning.

We have recently launched our company, J Castillo Films, as the solution to brides looking for high quality cinematic wedding videos ... without the burden of a high price tag. We've prepared packages for you with the belief that a happy medium should exist between high quality and affordability.

Please take the time to visit our web site at www.JCastilloFilms.com to take a peek at some of our romantic wedding videos.

If you need further information or have questions, please email us at JayR@JCastilloFilms.com. If you wish to speak with us, you can call us at (631) 885-4378. We would be happy to answer all of your questions.

We look forward to hearing from you and helping you capture love's magic on your special day!

Our warmest wishes,

JayR Castillo
www.JCastilloFilms.com

Tag: Wedding Videography, Cinematography Wedding Videos NY, NY Wedding, New York Weddings, Award Winning Wedding Cinematographer

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Add'l Hours (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

From the first day we saw JayR’s videos we knew his style and skill were exactly what we wanted to capture our wedding day. He was very professional and had us feeling comfortable during every part of filming. In the 3 minute recap video, he captured all the important moments from the day, we can’t wait for the full video and have no doubts about how incredible the finished product will be.

Profile Picture Jen, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

JayR was recommended by another vendor and I now know why. He was one of the most pleasant vendors to work with, very organized, and accommodating. I work in the Film/TV world so video was probably one of, if not the most important vendor to me. I didn't just want a wedding video recording the day, I wanted a full blown cinematic experience that made my day feel like a film people would enjoy watching - whether they were there or not. So the pressure was on. And JayR delivered! Not only was he extremely available, professional and organized throughout the planning process, he was EVERYWHERE and I mean EVERYWHERE on wedding day getting coverage. Between him and his team, I don't think a single detail wasn't captured on film - which was a huge relief as photography can be limiting in coverage. What's more, his capture style was professional and artistic. We had drones, we had dollies and steadicams. And he and his team were not shy in getting in the middle of events to get the best shot. I loved it! I haven't received the 20 minute film yet, but the 5 minute trailer is AMAZING!!! My husband and I were so happy with it. It really felt like a trailer to a movie about the day and truly captured the events and feelings of the day. I couldn't have asked for more. Finally, he couldn't have been a nicer friendlier guy. Also very important when the videographer is witnessing private moments with you and your family. He is worth every penny and I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/11/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

I first heard of J Castillo films after seeing one of his wedding trailers on a friends Facebook page. The trailer brought me to tears. I checked out his website and I absolutely fell in love with his work. His ability to capture the moments that make up your wedding day and love story is truly incredible. When it was time to plan my own wedding J Castillo was the first vendor I booked after deciding on a venue. Throughout the planning process JayR was great at offering suggestions that would make our day and video amazing. When the big day came he was professional, and his easy-going, fun loving nature kept me calm. In regards to our wedding recap...WOW. JayR blew our expectations away and gave us a memory of our wedding that allows us to truly relive our big day every time we watch it. We've gotten so many compliments on our wedding recap video. We're so happy we booked with J Castillo films. He was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding.

Profile Picture Alexia, 6/5/16, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1433253479821 ajartwork 720px
220x220 sq 1433253483835 dmartwork

14 VIDEOS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
JR is not only an awesome cinematographer he is amazing to work with, I fully recommend him as a professional and as a colleague that loves his work and knows how to be a team player.

J Castillo Films is the best of the best! Just look at what an amazing job they did from start to finish on our music video: www.45riots.com. They had a vision from the start, came totally prepared with a fun film team, they were very hands-on throughout the process with lots of enthused ideas and suggestions for unique shots, and they did a perfect job of editing and post-production (their knowledge of music performance and music production assured me that they would maintain our musical arrangements with integrity while filming and editing - they knew exactly how to manage this project from every angle). JayR and Sigh have since become great friends and I recommend them whole-heartedly. They are true artists, experts at their craft, and a pleasure to work with. We have worked together several times now and we will be reuniting to produce a new video this year.

JayR has awesome talent and was amazing to work with!! There is nothing like working alongside a vendor for the first time and hitting it off right away. JayR shows true professionalism and works hard to ensure that his client’s special event moments are captured. We really look forward to working with JayR and his crew again!

I have worked with J Castillo Films, and they are so wonderful and have a lovely fresh take on the video of your special day! The results are just beautiful and they are an incredibly professional and pleasant couple.

Jay and his associates do amazing work on video. We happen to work together at a labor day weekend bride Sept 5th 2011. He did an amazing job with the video. He captured the highlights of the wedding and made a small video. I was even able with his permission to use it on my site as he captured the makeup/hair with the bride and bridal part I did :). If you want a good video/cinematographer for your wedding, choose JCastillo, he is a great person to work with, he listens to what you want and will help you choose which package will be best for your wedding to capture all the memories, and he does amazing work.

140 W 23rd Street, Deer Park, NY 11729   See On Map