North Broadway, Yonkers, NY 10701 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Montenegro Photography

Montenegro Photography is a passionate wedding photography company based out of Yonkers, New York. With a photojournalistic style of photography, Manuel, owner of the company, takes photos of weddings as events unfold. He takes note of the candid moments that others may not notice to ensure that your unique story is being told in the best way possible. He'll create beautiful images, capturing the energy you display as a couple so you can relive some of your most precious moments for years to come.

Montenegro Photography offers a completely customizable experience to wedding couples with various budgets. Services offered in their wedding photography packages include access to digital files, multiple locations, prints, and additional hours. Other services offered include:

• Second photographer

mm12761 copy
778a3323 copy
Central Park, Fall Wedding
Central Park, Fall Wedding
Coveleigh Country Club, RYE NY, Bride and Groom Beach Wedding.
Coveleigh Country Club, RYE NY, Bride and Groom Beach Wedding.
Hamptons, NY wedding
Hamptons, NY wedding
Insignia Steak House, Winter Wedding
Insignia Steak House, Winter Wedding
Summer Wedding at Mediterranean Manor, Patchogue, NY
Summer Wedding at Mediterranean Manor, Patchogue, NY
bridesmaids reception
bridesmaids reception
bride and groom at My Moon in Brooklyn, NY.
bride and groom at My Moon in Brooklyn, NY.
drea and mike wedding 382 copy
Snow Princess Bride, Winter Wedding
Snow Princess Bride, Winter Wedding
Winter Wedding, First Snow
Winter Wedding, First Snow
Indian wedding jewelry, getting ready photos.
Indian wedding jewelry, getting ready photos.
longislandbride2
Montenegro Photography
Father of the bride, hands daughter to be wed.
Father of the bride, hands daughter to be wed.
My Moon Restaurant
My Moon Restaurant
new york wedding photographer 1 5
Bride and Groom, Winter Wedding
Bride and Groom, Winter Wedding
Spring wedding, cherry blossom.
Spring wedding, cherry blossom.
ashanti guy wedding 72

Montenegro Photography 1
Montenegro Photography 2

Julio Soto · Married on 06/13/2019

Best photographer

Manny was such a blessing to have at our wedding. He was such a pleasure to work with and made a rather stressful day go as smooth as possible. Communication with him was always effortless and he was always available. This all goes in line with his actual skills. He is a very experienced natural and you can see the passion he has for photography. We would totally recommend him to anybody and are recommending him to our closest family and friends.

Sent on 08/08/2019

David Trinh · Married on 04/13/2019

The best ever!!!

First of all, I want to say that Manny is the best out there! He truly goes out of his way to make sure that his clients are taken care of. Manny flew all the way from NY to photograph our wedding. Being wedding photographers ourselves, we really needed someone who would meet our expectations. Our friends and family all raved about how amazing he was on our wedding day! All the vendors also loved him too so that's even more amazing. I couldn't have hired anyone better and I extremely happy with the images I've seen so far. I don't even need to see my entire gallery to know that he is amazing. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and being able to relive everything means everything. I highly suggest you hire Manny, he is extremely professional and also on time. Manny will forever be an amazing vendor, colleague and a life time friend. I love this guy!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Sheila

Sheila · Married on 08/02/2018

Best Wedding Photographer Ever!!!!!!

We hired Manny for both our engagement shoot and wedding and man it was the best decision ever. My favorite thing about Manny is that he captures us as a couple I haven't seen in other photographers. Looking through both our engagement and wedding photos, you can tell that we are a silly and fun couple. This is exactly what I was looking for. A photographer that can tell OUT story and no one else's. He is literally an artist. He is really nice and he knows what he is doing. Thank you for documenting our special day. You are amazing.

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Montenegro Photography 3
    Montenegro Photography 4

Award

Montenegro Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• David Trinh Photography
    David Trinh Photography Wedding Photographers

This guy is just amazing. He is the best photographer on the planet! An overall great person and someone I look up to in the Wedding Business.

• North Broadway Yonkers, 10701 See on map