On WeddingWire since 2008

With Cynthia Ross Events, you’ll receive top wedding planning services from experienced experts in every facet of the industry. Whether you just need day-of assistance or start-to-finish planning and execution, CRE can help. And whether you are in New York City or your dream wedding takes you to a faraway destination, there’s something you should know:

We don’t believe in cookie-cutter weddings.

We believe in new ideas and unforgettable atmospheres, and we customize each event to fit your needs, dreams, and funds. Not sure what that budget looks like, or what those dreams are? We can help you clarify your vision or set (and stick to!) a budget.

Our goal is to serve each bride with a blend of personal care and professional expertise.

Every wedding is a unique celebration and deserves attention to detail and a personal touch. Planning your wedding is such a fun and memorable time in your life and we can help realize your vision. CRE offers multiple planning and coordinating packages that include rehearsal management, full day of on-site coordination on the day of your wedding, along with the ability to add “a la carte” services, guaranteed to suit your needs.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

100% Recommended by couples

Ashley
Ashley B. Sent on 11/22/2023
5 out of 5 rating

As perfect as you could imagine. I kid you not.

As a career coordinator/project manager, I debated the need for a day-of coordinator. Hiring Cynthia (Cindy) was hands down the best decision we made! Cindy was there for me when I had questions and concerns. She picked up the wedding coordination during those crucial 30 days, was so proactive and resolved those small issues that I know, had I not had her on my team, would have festered. That is Cindy professionally but her personality is what really made the entire wedding planning process and wedding day, as perfect as you could imagine. I kid you not. I think from the moment I met Cindy, I just took on the calm and positive demeanor she exuded and from then on it was just true fun! We met Caroline the day of the wedding and she was just as sweet, calm, positive and on it! These women are such a powerhouse! Thank you ladies. Thank you so, so much!
G
Ginn F. Sent on 09/26/2023

Cindy, I love ya!

Cindy (Cynthia) was AMAZING. We hired Cindy to be our Day-of Coordinator, but she was so much more. She had great recommendations for any other vendor you may need if you are planning your own wedding. She was great about checking in a month before our wedding, and a week out, she fully walked through the whole wedding day with us, which was great for keeping small details in check. On the day of the wedding, I was able to show up at the venue and just enjoy myself. Cindy and her assistant Celinda were on top of all of the small things - tapping us when it was time to dance, time to cut the cake, working with the venue folk. Honestly, hiring Cindy was the best decision I had made for our wedding. Love her!
M
Maria D. Sent on 10/16/2023

Intimate NYC wedding

I planned my wedding in 4 months, but knew I needed a day of coordinator so that I could be stress free on the day of. Two weeks before my wedding, I broke my foot and was terrified that my wedding would be ruined. Cindy was so kind and encouraging and assured me that the wedding would still be wonderful and she was right. Cindy and Caroline did everything to ensure that the day ran smoothly. They took care of my groom and his kids and were by my side listening and supporting me the entire day. I had forgotten I had a broken foot because they did everything to allow me to relax and enjoy such a perfect evening. They made my vision come to life and we were all so happy. Patient, kind, thoughtful, accommodating, encouraging, creative, loving and wonderful team! Thank you Cindy and Caroline!!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

NST Pictures NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

Cynthia Ross Events does extremely gorgeous work! We got to see it first hand with a mutual client at the Inn at New Hyde Park. Absolutely stunning! Plus, the team pulled it off without a hitch! Her events are a beautiful compilation of style and functionality. We can't wait to work with the team again soon!

A Starry Night Music A Starry Night Music Wedding DJs

Love love Cynthia Ross! She is artistic, super talented, and a sheer pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!!

Adam Leffel Productions Adam Leffel Productions Wedding Florists

Working with Cynthia Ross Affairs is like walking on air! Her attention to detail, knowledge of her business, and her dedication to her clients set her apart from the rest in a highly saturated market. This girl invented planning! We are proud to work with her and be part of her team of floral and design. I would highly recommend Cynthia Ross to anyone that needs a planner to organize and run their event, or run day of to make the process stress free!

Capriccio Ensemble