Cynthia Ross Events

New York, NY View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

With Cynthia Ross Events, you’ll receive top wedding planning services from experienced experts in every facet of the industry. Whether you just need day-of assistance or start-to-finish planning and execution, CRE can help. And whether you are in New York City or your dream wedding takes you to a faraway destination, there’s something you should know:

We don’t believe in cookie-cutter weddings.

We believe in new ideas and unforgettable atmospheres, and we customize each event to fit your needs, dreams, and funds. Not sure what that budget looks like, or what those dreams are? We can help you clarify your vision or set (and stick to!) a budget.

Our goal is to serve each bride with a blend of personal care and professional expertise.

Every wedding is a unique celebration and deserves attention to detail and a personal touch. Planning your wedding is such a fun and memorable time in your life and we can help realize your vision. CRE offers multiple planning and coordinating packages that include rehearsal management, full day of on-site coordination on the day of your wedding, along with the ability to add “a la carte” services, guaranteed to suit your needs.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Racquel
    Racquel W. Married on 09/04/2021

We Got To Have Our Cake and Eat It Too

From the moment we spoke to Cynthia she demonstrated and delivered professionalism and promptness in services and consistently stayed on top of all the details for our big day. Cynthia collected all information from each vendor and contacted each of them directly before the big day to ensure everything flowed with smoothness for the day of.

When I say I was worried something would go wrong or forgotten on the day of the wedding, Cynthia made sure to double check every nook and cranny between the venues to ensure everyone was on time and everything was in place. Even the minor details that one would forget, Cynthia’s professionalism is one that made the day fantastic and full of ease.

Making sure the photographer and videographer were on time, bringing my now-husband’s ring to the venue, managing the guest favors and ensuring all of our returning items were brought back to our home are just key pieces of how amazing Cynthia and her business are! We even had our officiant go to the wrong address nearly 2 hours out of the way and Cynthia was able to plan with my husband on how to get an emergency backup officiant so our guests wouldn’t have to wait for the man of the hour to come. She was able to break the news to me with ease and share the solution that a replacement was found nearly 10 mins before I was supposed to step outside of the limo. Talk about professional!

It’s the small things Cynthia remembers that amazed me of her work ethic. I would have forgotten to bring back our favors, guestbook, and cake topper back home, but seeing them after the wedding brings back memories of the day and I could not get through the day the way I did without Cynthia’s timeliness and management skills.

I would recommend Cynthia’s business to anyone I know getting married as it made the day simply perfect without the added stress I know some couples go through. I hear some couples are too busy running around, trying to get things done that they forget or don’t get the chance to eat. Cynthia’s professionalism will ensure you’re able to greet all your guests, take your group pictures, have your cake and eat it too. Thank you again, Cynthia you helped make our wedding a perfect day.
  • amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

SO happy I booked her!!!! Amazing :)

Prior to my one month meeting with Cynthia, I had multiple documents with wedding stuff and I was so unorganized! Cynthia put together perfectly organized document which really helped me organize my thoughts and plans much more clearly! I am SO happy I decided to book her and would recommend her 100000 times! Her and her assistant Salinda were always nearby looking for ways to help or things to do. They were so prepared with basically everything we would have needed (scissors, tide to go, waters, etc). They made sure the whole day ran smoothly. Salinda even took some photos and sent them that same day.
    If you are looking to have peace of mind on the day of your wedding, look no further!! Book with Cynthia. She is sooo sweet and professional, and amazing at her job.
    Maya M. Married on 09/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cindy was absolutely the best

Wish we had found her a little earlier in the planning process because she was extremely helpful with everything and had brought up things we did not even think of. She was extremely reliable and did everything she could to make sure the wedding went smoothly.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

NST Pictures NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

Cynthia Ross Events does extremely gorgeous work! We got to see it first hand with a mutual client at the Inn at New Hyde Park. Absolutely stunning! Plus, the team pulled it off without a hitch! Her events are a beautiful compilation of style and functionality. We can't wait to work with the team again soon!

A Starry Night Music A Starry Night Music Wedding DJs

Love love Cynthia Ross! She is artistic, super talented, and a sheer pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!!

Adam Leffel Productions Adam Leffel Productions Wedding Florists

Working with Cynthia Ross Affairs is like walking on air! Her attention to detail, knowledge of her business, and her dedication to her clients set her apart from the rest in a highly saturated market. This girl invented planning! We are proud to work with her and be part of her team of floral and design. I would highly recommend Cynthia Ross to anyone that needs a planner to organize and run their event, or run day of to make the process stress free!

New York New York, NY, 10001
Location of (Cynthia Ross Events)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding