Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Cynthia Ross Events

Serving NY, NJ & CT

With Cynthia Ross Events, you’ll receive top wedding planning services from experienced experts in every facet of the industry. Whether you just need day-of assistance or start-to-finish planning and execution, CRE can help. But, there’s something you should know: We don’t believe in cookie-cutter weddings.

We believe in new ideas and unforgettable atmospheres, and we customize each event to fit your needs, dreams, and funds. Not sure what that budget looks like, or what those dreams are? We can help you clarify your vision or set (and stick to!) a budget.

Our goal is to serve each bride with a blend of personal care and professional expertise.

Recognition of Achievement....we owe it all to our brides! Thanks for your appreciation!

-The Knot Best of Weddings - Wedding Planners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

-Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Award - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Categories: Wedding Planner

Ceremony (9)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Civil (2)
Cultural (2)

Cindy is absolutely worth every penny. As a local bride with a demanding corporate job, I was originally researching planners to handle the details of my event but I didn’t want to hand over the highly personalized process of planning a wedding to someone who didn’t know me. I decided to go with Cindy after working with her during my sisters wedding five years earlier and hearing raving reviews from friends who have used her as well. A Day-of coordinator was exactly what I needed. Cindy was reasonably priced and worked with me as far out as six months from my wedding day. We had a preliminary meeting where we discussed my bridal vision and Cindy offered vendor recommendations, I got to experience all the vendor appointments myself but was able to hand over contracts and contacts to Cindy to coordinate which made my wedding day a breeze. Cindy was extremely professionally and super responsive leading up to the event. On the day of, Cindy was poised and calm which helped during a few bumpy moments and even sprang into action when I broke my high heel by rushing over to the Leather Spa with her assistant Celinda and having it fixed just in time for me to walk down the aisle. She seriously saved the day! Highly recommend, would give her 10 stars if I could :)

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Cultural

We hired Cynthia Ross and team as our day of wedding coordinator. Cynthia and her team were great! They exceeded our expectations! They made our wedding day run extremely smoothly and they were there by our side through the whole wedding. They were able to handle our crowd of over 460 guests and even managed to make sure everything ran on time! They were very experienced and understood our Indian traditions. Thank you so much Cynthia Ross for making our wedding great! We highly recommend Cynthia Ross Events for any and all events!

Profile Picture Sonia, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord.

Cynthia Ross Events Pricing

Religious
Number of Planners
10 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Cynthia Ross Events does extremely gorgeous work! We got to see it first hand with a mutual client at the Inn at New Hyde Park. Absolutely stunning! Plus, the team pulled it off without a hitch! Her events are a beautiful compilation of style and functionality. We can't wait to work with the team again soon!

Love love Cynthia Ross! She is artistic, super talented, and a sheer pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!!

Camelot Limos has worked with Cynthia Ross Affairs on numerous occassions. True professional who has her best foot forward for her clients. Always a pleasure.

Having worked with Cynthia it is clear to see she is committed to her clients equally as much as we are. When a bride entrust in any wedding vendor it is that vendors responsibility to deliver on that trust and more importantly take pride in their work. Cynthia is clearly one of the elite planners in the business and one vendor that I know I can confidently put my name behind.

81 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

New Hyde Park, NY 11040   See On Map
516-280-4617 (phone)
Cynthia Ross Events is a wedding planner from NYC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, Westchester, and New Jersery. Cynthia Ross Events is a professional Wedding Planner that has been part of the NYC wedding industry since 2008 specializing in Wedding and Events.