127 Reviews for Cynthia Ross Events

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Civil (2)
Cultural (2)
125 Cynthia Ross Events Reviews

Cindy of Cynthia Ross Affairs provided Day-of-Coordinator services for me and my husband on our wedding day. She really came to my rescue with all aspects of my wedding day. I would highly recommend her for wedding planning and coordinator services!! She was available for my rehearsal and helped me throughout the two hours we had to organize the ceremony and logistics in preparation for the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early and got right to work helping my bridesmaids, coordinating with the photographers and helping me with my dress and all of the details associated with getting ready for the day. She is a really sweet and nice person and fit in really well with all of my girls and worked well with the hairdresser and makeup artist. Once we got to the church, she made sure the bridal party was where they needed to be and some other behind-the-scenes things. I wish I could list all of the things she helped with, but it would be impossible to remember everything. She was also extremely helpful when it came to calming me down and assuring me that things would go well. Once we got to the reception venue, she made sure the photos were being taken, the flowers were put out correctly and the items I needed set out were in the correct places. She was by my side throughout the day, and she made my whole day go so smoothly. She is also a great listener and she always understood the concerns that my husband and I brought to her attention. We had some problems with photos not being taken, and she made sure the issue was corrected. She was really a savior for the entire day and I am so happy I hired her! My only regret is that I did not contract her services for longer. She was with me from when I was getting ready (1 pm) to when my reception started (9 pm). The coordinators I had at my wedding venue were not nearly as helpful as Cindy had been throughout the day. Thank you Cindy for all of your help!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Sandi, 12/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

After seeing how wonderful Cindy was for my sister's wedding I knew I had to have her for my own. She was one of the first vendors we booked and I was so glad we had her during the whole process. She was always there to answer any questions I had, was flexible and willing to come to us when we had our in person meeting, and really understood my vision. When I had an issue with another vendor, I consulted Cindy and she was immediately willing to step in and take that stress off my shoulders. The day of the wedding I would have been lost without her and Celinda. They took care of any questions anybody had, overlooked the set up of the venue to make sure it would be exactly as I wanted, they even found a way to fix my dress when my bustle broke. I am forever grateful to have had Cindy as part of my team for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Cindy was simply amazing. Having her is the best decision I made. I know that unexpected things came up during the day and I did not feel any worry at all because she have things under control. I danced almost the whole night, enjoyed the food and drinks and chitchated with our guests because I did not have to worry about anything. Cynthia's very professional, responsive and organized during the planning process. After the wedding, she made sure that we have accounted for all our stuff and helped clean up. I initially thought that I can manage without a coordinator but Cindy pointed out a lot of important things that I would not have thought about. I would definitely recommend her to all my family and friends. Thank you so much Cindy for making our wedding memorable to us.

Profile Picture Theresa, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We were so lucky to be able to work with Cindy on our wedding day. Not only was she helpful in bringing our design vision to life but she was an absolute blast to spend the day with! We can not say enough about how professional and thorough she was in making our wedding picture perfect. We will definitely work with Cindy again on our next special event.

-Samantha & Timothy Goodrich

*Photos uploaded here were from Cindy’s cellphone- It was an added bonus to have her documenting our special day and then sharing her photos with us so that we could enjoy them before receiving our professional album!

Photo
Profile Picture Samantha, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cindy is absolutely worth every penny. As a local bride with a demanding corporate job, I was originally researching planners to handle the details of my event but I didn’t want to hand over the highly personalized process of planning a wedding to someone who didn’t know me. I decided to go with Cindy after working with her during my sisters wedding five years earlier and hearing raving reviews from friends who have used her as well. A Day-of coordinator was exactly what I needed. Cindy was reasonably priced and worked with me as far out as six months from my wedding day. We had a preliminary meeting where we discussed my bridal vision and Cindy offered vendor recommendations, I got to experience all the vendor appointments myself but was able to hand over contracts and contacts to Cindy to coordinate which made my wedding day a breeze. Cindy was extremely professionally and super responsive leading up to the event. On the day of, Cindy was poised and calm which helped during a few bumpy moments and even sprang into action when I broke my high heel by rushing over to the Leather Spa with her assistant Celinda and having it fixed just in time for me to walk down the aisle. She seriously saved the day! Highly recommend, would give her 10 stars if I could :)

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Cultural

We hired Cynthia Ross and team as our day of wedding coordinator. Cynthia and her team were great! They exceeded our expectations! They made our wedding day run extremely smoothly and they were there by our side through the whole wedding. They were able to handle our crowd of over 460 guests and even managed to make sure everything ran on time! They were very experienced and understood our Indian traditions. Thank you so much Cynthia Ross for making our wedding great! We highly recommend Cynthia Ross Events for any and all events!

Profile Picture Sonia, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord.

I wish I could give more stars....
I got married in Brooklyn this past March and I have only rave reviews for Cindy and her team at Cynthia Ross Events. To give you a brief overview, I am a pretty OCD/picky bride. I knew that I wanted to incorporate many of my own design elements during my wedding but quickly realized that I was going to need help executing tasks on the day of. Cindy and her team were the perfect fit for me and for all my day-of needs.
Of all the wedding planners/coordinators I contacted (~10ish), Cindy was by far the most calming/reassuring, helpful and professional/competent planners that my husband and I talked to. Her pricing was also very competitive and if I had more flexibility in my budget, I would have used her full-package wedding planning services.
Quality of Service: When speaking with Cindy, you can immediately tell that she has confidence and experience to ensure that your special day goes off without a hitch. Also, you can tell that she genuinely is excited for your wedding (even though I’m sure she has done this many many times).
Responsiveness: Cindy always responded to my emails and texts promptly and delivered contracts, paperwork on time. Most importantly, and a sign of a great coordinator, I didn’t hear from any of my vendors the week of my wedding.
Professionalism: Cindy and her team arrived on time, helped to set up and break down all my décor, and executed all timelines beautifully.
Value/Flexibility: Cindy was very transparent in her pricing which was so nice when budgeting for a full-scale event. She was also super flexible with my ideas and vision for how I wanted my wedding to play out.
I highly recommend Cindy and Cynthia Ross Events to all my friends!

Profile Picture lisa, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Civil

Cynthia Ross Events is incredible! Cindy was highly recommended to us from a friend, and as soon as we met her, we knew we couldn’t wait to work with her for our November 2016 wedding. Cindy acted as our day-of coordinator to ensure we did not have to worry about anything on our wedding day. We met with Cindy a few times before our big day, and each time she was super helpful and prepared, not to mention she is so genuinely nice! She was a priceless asset in helping us plan out the timeline of our day- we had many moving parts since were got married at a Church with our reception at a different venue, had guests staying at a hotel, had transportation, etc. She helped seamlessly coordinate it all! She also contacted all of our vendors the week leading up to our wedding to confirm with them so we did not have to worry about a thing! On our wedding day both Cindy and Celinda (Cindy’s assistant for the day) were fantastic- they were reliable, super helpful, and extremely professional. Knowing I had Cindy there to worry about the details, let me relax and take in all the small moments of my special day. We are so thankful and appreciative for everything Cindy did for us to make our wedding perfect. We could not have asked for a better experience from start to finish- Cynthia Ross Events will go above and beyond to make your dream wedding a reality. I highly recommend that you book them!

Profile Picture Meredith, 11/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Cindy is an absolute pleasure to work with! I could not have done it without her. Her professionalism and positive energy made my wedding that much more special. Cindy and her team were always one step ahead and made me feel like I could enjoy the day!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord.

Cindy is a godsend! In preparing and planning my wedding, I had read a few articles that suggested that a coordinator is an expense brides should consider skipping - but having now been through the process, my first piece of advice to brides to be is HIRE A COORDINATOR. My second is, MAKE SURE IT'S CINDY. My husband and I were lucky to have her as a day-of coordinator, and she took care of every single detail. Everything went off without a hitch, every vendor was on time, nothing was forgotten, and I literally had nothing to worry about the day of the wedding, all thanks to Cindy and her wonderful team. She and her sweet assistant even DIY'd the backdrop for our photobooth. Beyond being professional to an exemplary extent, Cindy and her assistant were also so friendly and at ease - even in moments of my own self-created confusion - that I could fully relax and enjoy the entire day. I don't know what we would have done without her!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cynthia is literally the ultimate best wedding planner in the area. Without her I don't know what I would have done. I was literally a guest at my wedding! Once we finalized my entire wedding timeline I knew confidently I was in great hands. All of my wedding day nerves and jitters were gone. I'm so happy that I found Cindy and I will be recommending her to everyone I know getting married!

Profile Picture Danielle , 10/14/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cindy Ross and her team are extremely professional, responsive and calming and our wedding day would not have gone so smoothly without her. She has experience at so many venues and knows so many other wedding professionals. I booked the day of and rehearsal service, but was in constant contact with Cindy asking for her input on everything from dress accessories to flower vendors and she would always respond in a matter of hours. We were married at St. Patrick's Cathedral which is a very strict church and then guests walked to the venue at the Yale Club, both in Manhattan. Cindy knew all the ins and outs of both places. I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture elizabeth, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cynthia is a lovely person! She kept things running smoothly and was professional and non intrusive ! I highly recommend brides to use her for a day of coordinator.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Cindy of Cynthia Ross Events was one of the best decisions we made. Cindy is a pleasure to work with and provided us with guidance in our decision making along with taking many overwhelming details off of our plate. On the day of our wedding her calm, reassuring demeanor was exactly what we needed! Cindy and her team made sure our wedding was a wonderful event and made sure we didn't have to sweat any of the small stuff.

Profile Picture Molly, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you want to reduce your stress level and have someone by your side that will make sure things go smoothly and have your event run on time then book Cindy she is the best.. it doesn't get better !!!!

Profile Picture G, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you so much to Cindy and her assistant for making our day run so smoothly! She had everything we needed and was on top of things before we even needed to ask! Great job!!!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cindy and Iris were both very personable and kind with our family members during the day of the wedding. They graciously provided support and kept things running on the timeline Cindy helped set-up for us. Her organization and ability to look forward and anticipate things is commendable, and they always kept a smile throughout the day. Our family members were glad to have them around and I for sure was glad not to stress out on the day of the wedding which was the most important thing to me. She kept all of vendors on their timelines and helped with any communication between groups. Thank you so much for your kindness and presence.

Profile Picture Priyanka, 5/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

I got married on 4/30 at the New York Athletic Club and I hired Cindy of Cynthia Ross Events for the big day. It was truly the best decision ever. She was there for my husband and me from the start. From initial meeting, she had me at ease knowing that I was in good hands. She built the most organized and precise timeline that I can honestly say we stuck to and even had a little extra time to spare. She was SO organized with my vendors, collected gifts, handed out tips, dealt with guest (and family) issues, kept the bridal parties moving and worked great with my photographer/videographer as they traveled throughout the city together. She was all around the most stable part of the wedding day and I leaned on her more than I could have expected!

We ran into a few bumps during the day that I wouldn't have gotten through without Cindy. Specifically, my mom forgetting my husband’s ring for the ceremony. Looking back now, it was truly hilarious, but mostly because Cindy and her assistant Celinda made sure the problem was handled before I was even aware of the mishap. Celinda even SPED back to the hotel to access my mom’s safe and get the rings back to the church before the ceremony was over. I also heard from one of my girlfriends that she sewed her ripped dress at the church while the whole ring fiasco was going on! ALSO, my husband and I each had wardrobe issues, he lost a button, and I stepped through the lining of my dress. She fixed everything before any of the guest even noticed. She is a pro multi tasker. Even as the days pass from my wedding, I am hearing from guests how fabulous she was. A few have already asked for her contact details to pass on. I will be recommending her to everyone I know looking for a day-of-coordinator. I will miss working with her.

Profile Picture Cody, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Cindy and Iris were awesome. I've worked as a wedding planner in the past, so I knew I wanted someone around on the day-of my wedding to manage any small problems that came up so I wouldn't have to. Cindy coordinated with all of my vendors the week before the wedding. She and Iris steamed all of the bridesmaid dresses, re-sewed the belts I bought as gifts for the bridesmaids (that didn't fit because the dress store messed up the sizing), and even helped repair a groomsman's pants in the church right before the ceremony was about to start! They also helped direct guests to our provided transportation to go from the ceremony to the reception site and distributed final payments/gratuities to all of our vendors. I'm sure they also solved other minor crises that I wasn't even aware of! Most other day-of coordinators I contacted were going to charge 4x what Cindy charged for the day of, and there's absolutely no reason to pay more for someone else. I also paid a little extra to have her deliver welcome bags and centerpieces to our rehearsal dinner location. Everything went really smoothly, and it was great to have peace of mind that everything would be taken care of!

Profile Picture User6610062, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I got married on 4/1/16 at the Central Park Boathouse. I thought that I didn't need a wedding planner but was convinced to get someone for the day of. Boy was I wrong! From the moment I met Cindy I could tell that she made my vision her own. Cindy was very concerned with getting to know me which I believe is why she knew what I wanted. I honestly felt like we had been friends for years by the time the wedding weekend came around. She was unbelievable in last minute preparations and details that I did not even think of myself. When I was overwhelmed at the end, Cindy made sure to ease my worries and reach out to all of the vendors for park permits and details. The wedding flawless and it absolutely would not have been but for Cindy and Celine. They may actually be magicians - when my husband forgot the escort cards, they managed to get those from one part of NYC, get 12 dozen cupcakes from another part of NYC, and carry all of the bridesmaids things throughout Central Park for pictures. There are not enough thank yous in the world for Cindy and her team. Sure, you could plan a wedding on your own, but why would you when Cindy is a professional who can make your dreams come true?!

Profile Picture Adri, 4/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Without question - book Cindy. I've been in 9 weddings and interacted with many wedding coordinators, she is above and beyond the best. I met Cindy at a friend's wedding a few years ago and I was so impressed that as soon as I got engaged I reached out to her. From the start she proved to be responsive and organized, and she asked the right questions to come up with a great day of plan. She handled about a thousand details, allowing me to just enjoy the day. She directed the vendors, kept up the timeline, dropped off our presents, communicated between the bridal and grooms suite, helped me and the bridesmaids get dressed, provided a sewing kit to fix my mother in law's dress, calmed and organized our families during picture time, set up our favors, distributed our tip envelopes, and many other things I'm forgetting. Cindy is so fantastic that when I realized that my "something blue" was missing, she hoped in a cab and went to the store to get a replacement. She saved the day and I can't thank her enough for both 1) running to the store and 2) jumping into action to make us all feel like everything was under control. As a bride, you're spending a tremendous amount of money to have your perfect day. For a very small amount of money, Cindy makes sure that it all goes according to that plan. She helped make our day everything we had dreamed of. Brides, if you're reading this - HIRE HER! Cindy, if you're reading this - THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Gloria, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't say enough good things about Cindy and her staff, they are AMAZING. Cindy was hire as a "Day of Coordinator" , my fiance and I met twice with Cindy, once at her home and again at the venue. She developed a timeline, coordinated all the vendors, even helped with setup and coat check. Cindy kept our wedding on time, the night went perfect and Cindy and her staff had a lot to do with that. Thank you Thank you Thank you

Profile Picture Kisha, 11/8/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Civil, Ceremony, Reception

I contacted Cindy about a month before the wedding as a stressed and overwhelmed bride. She was absolutely fantastic and helped me SO much — from setting a timeline for the big day, to confirming things with my vendors, to helping iron out details and answering my fifty thousand questions, she was a calm and reassuring presence in the days and weeks leading up to the wedding. Then on the big day, she was absolutely invaluable and helped everything go smoothly. Things wouldn't have come together the way they did without her. Very highly recommended!

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cindy was so great to work with!! Initially I had done all the planning myself and the last couple of weeks I became very overwhelmed with small little details so I decided I needed a day of coordinator. Cindy took my wedding on with very short notice and really ended up being a life saver. She helped me go over many details which I had overlooked, created my timeline, and was a great help connecting with all of my vendors. In addition to her professionalism she is extremely sweet and genuinely loves weddings. I found her on wedding wire and I would recommend her and her staff to any couple who is looking for a seamless wedding day!

Profile Picture talia, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord.