Cynthia Ross Events Reviews

130 | New Hyde Park, NY

130 Reviews for Cynthia Ross Events

130 Cynthia Ross Events Reviews

Sandi · Getting married on 12/22/2018

Cindy of Cynthia Ross Affairs provided Day-of-Coordinator services for me and my husband on our wedding day. She really came to my rescue with all aspects of my wedding day. I would highly recommend her for wedding planning and coordinator services!! She was available for my rehearsal and helped me throughout the two hours we had to organize the ceremony and logistics in preparation for the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early and got right to work helping my bridesmaids, coordinating with the photographers and helping me with my dress and all of the details associated with getting ready for the day. She is a really sweet and nice person and fit in really well with all of my girls and worked well with the hairdresser and makeup artist. Once we got to the church, she made sure the bridal party was where they needed to be and some other behind-the-scenes things. I wish I could list all of the things she helped with, but it would be impossible to remember everything. She was also extremely helpful when it came to calming me down and assuring me that things would go well. Once we got to the reception venue, she made sure the photos were being taken, the flowers were put out correctly and the items I needed set out were in the correct places. She was by my side throughout the day, and she made my whole day go so smoothly. She is also a great listener and she always understood the concerns that my husband and I brought to her attention. We had some problems with photos not being taken, and she made sure the issue was corrected. She was really a savior for the entire day and I am so happy I hired her! My only regret is that I did not contract her services for longer. She was with me from when I was getting ready (1 pm) to when my reception started (9 pm). The coordinators I had at my wedding venue were not nearly as helpful as Cindy had been throughout the day. Thank you Cindy for all of your help!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie · Getting married on 11/18/2018

Honestly, if I did not have Cindy by my side on my wedding day, I doubt I would be able to now look back with a smile.My husband who was skeptical on having a DOC at first, can't stop raving about Cindy!
    There aren't enough words to describe how much she did for me as a stressed out bride with perfection issues. From day 1 at our initial meeting she was so calm and sweet, there was just something about her that made me end my search for a DOC right then and there. She saved us a ton of money with her knowledge of all things wedding, and helped me take my ideas and make them a reality without busting through my budget. What really blew me away was when I had an issue with one of my other vendors and was literally in tears, I wrote Cindy an email (being it was 12am) explaining the situation. She replied with an email that brought me new tears ,but these were of joy. She was willing to pick up the slack of the horrible vendor and do so much more. The day of my wedding Cindy was with me toe to toe, making sure I had everything I needed, when I needed it. She was AMAZING to say the least. She IS a godsend. I would recommend her to every bride !!!!!!

Naina · Married on 09/02/2018

Best experience ever! Cindy did day-of coordination for our wedding reception in Queens. She communicated with all our vendors in advance of the event to ensure they arrived on time to the venue. On the day of our reception, Cindy and her assistant Celinda coordinated all the preparations between our various vendors (decorator, caterer, bartender, cake, etc.) There were a few last-minute mishaps with vendors, which would have been stressful, but Cindy handled everything and made the event even better than we could have hoped! She and her assistant went above and beyond their jobs as coordinators to make sure the event was extraordinary and flawless. Hiring Cindy was by far the best decision we made for our reception. We strongly recommend working with Cindy for any event-related service. THANK YOU CINDY!

• Yolanda

Yolanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Best investment made for our wedding!

In a nutshell, Cynthia is the REAL deal. You don’t have to look elsewhere, I promise. After checking her website, social media and prior client reviews, my husband and I decided to contact her and schedule a meeting. From the very beginning she was professional, responsive, cooperative, organized, knowledgeable about her craft, detailed, honest, well the list can go on. We knew, we had to hire her. We hired Cynthia for Wedding Planning & Coordinator Services (full wedding planning services). Cynthia was a major part of our wedding planning. We met her when she was expecting her first child, and even after she had her daughter, she never skipped a beat. She was always responsive and helped in any way possible. Thanks to Cynthia, she executed every item in our wedding wish list. She gave us reliable vendor recommendations, and if we were weary of any of them, she would research others. She was so patient with us, as my husband and I have very busy schedules. She wasn’t pushy and we appreciated this very much of her, as we had experienced a pushy wedding planner before her. Wow! She was the total opposite and never pushed anything on us. Her major concern was our happiness and that we enjoy our wedding, and that we did. Cynthia was also kind enough to accompany us to vendor meetings and helped us negotiate, if needed. Cynthia was our biggest supporter, who needs a hype man/ cheerleader when you have Cynthia by your side?! We trusted her with with the most important day of our lives and she nailed it. We thoroughly enjoyed our wedding thanks to Cynthia and her assistant, Celinda. We didn’t stress the small stuff as we knew Cynthia and Celinda had everything under control. When we think back at our wedding, not only do we remember having an amazing time, but we also remember Cynthia being there every step of the way. Cynthia made sure our bridal party was on time and were where they needed to be at. She kept constant communication with our vendors leading up to our wedding day. She made sure our pictures and video were captured seamlessly. She checked in on us to make sure we were okay and were living in the present moment. So many things go on behind the scenes, I have no clue how Cynthia and Celinda kept their cool and smiled throughout the whole event. I would have lost my mind, haha. We will forever be grateful and we wouldn’t know what we would have done without Cynthia. We will surely miss our daily communication! It was fun planning our wedding. We are happy we hired Cynthia and would recommend her to our family and friends. Thanks again, Cindy! You were one of the best investments we made for our wedding :)

Cynthia Ross Events 1
    Cynthia Ross Events 2
    Cynthia Ross Events 3
    Cynthia Ross Events 4

Jackie · Married on 08/19/2018

Oh. My. Goodness. I can not say enough about Cindy. She and her team were absolutely incredible. I could not imagine the day with out her and I would recommend her to anyone having a wedding...or doing anything. She was essential. She made the day run like a dream. Everything was the way I dreamt it. She handled everything beautifully and I actually enjoyed my wedding with out worrying about a thing. All my of bridesmaids still can't stop talking about how amazing Cindy was. Our first call she completely eased my mind by going over the most detailed timeline ever-which just put me so at ease. She's clearly so professional and has been doing this for a while which makes you feel in really good hands yet she gets there and shares in your excitement like she hasn't been to a million weddings and it's because every wedding is truly special to her and you can tell she really loves what she does. On the day she was on time and came prepared with anything you could ever need. She helped me into my dress and the top, for whatever reason, was a little too big-So while I was slightly freaking out in my head, Cindy whipped out clear dress tape and knew exactly where to tape it down and she literally saved me- I felt comfortable and ready to dance the night away- Seriously- just go with Cindy.

Cynthia Ross Events 5

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2018

After seeing how wonderful Cindy was for my sister's wedding I knew I had to have her for my own. She was one of the first vendors we booked and I was so glad we had her during the whole process. She was always there to answer any questions I had, was flexible and willing to come to us when we had our in person meeting, and really understood my vision. When I had an issue with another vendor, I consulted Cindy and she was immediately willing to step in and take that stress off my shoulders. The day of the wedding I would have been lost without her and Celinda. They took care of any questions anybody had, overlooked the set up of the venue to make sure it would be exactly as I wanted, they even found a way to fix my dress when my bustle broke. I am forever grateful to have had Cindy as part of my team for my wedding day!

Theresa · Married on 05/26/2018

Cindy was simply amazing. Having her is the best decision I made. I know that unexpected things came up during the day and I did not feel any worry at all because she have things under control. I danced almost the whole night, enjoyed the food and drinks and chitchated with our guests because I did not have to worry about anything. Cynthia's very professional, responsive and organized during the planning process. After the wedding, she made sure that we have accounted for all our stuff and helped clean up. I initially thought that I can manage without a coordinator but Cindy pointed out a lot of important things that I would not have thought about. I would definitely recommend her to all my family and friends. Thank you so much Cindy for making our wedding memorable to us.

Cynthia Ross Events 6

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

We were so lucky to be able to work with Cindy on our wedding day. Not only was she helpful in bringing our design vision to life but she was an absolute blast to spend the day with! We can not say enough about how professional and thorough she was in making our wedding picture perfect. We will definitely work with Cindy again on our next special event.

-Samantha & Timothy Goodrich

*Photos uploaded here were from Cindy’s cellphone- It was an added bonus to have her documenting our special day and then sharing her photos with us so that we could enjoy them before receiving our professional album!

Cynthia Ross Events 7
    Cynthia Ross Events 8
    Cynthia Ross Events 9
    Cynthia Ross Events 10
    Cynthia Ross Events 11
    Cynthia Ross Events 12
    Cynthia Ross Events 13

Danielle · Married on 05/20/2017

Cindy is absolutely worth every penny. As a local bride with a demanding corporate job, I was originally researching planners to handle the details of my event but I didn’t want to hand over the highly personalized process of planning a wedding to someone who didn’t know me. I decided to go with Cindy after working with her during my sisters wedding five years earlier and hearing raving reviews from friends who have used her as well. A Day-of coordinator was exactly what I needed. Cindy was reasonably priced and worked with me as far out as six months from my wedding day. We had a preliminary meeting where we discussed my bridal vision and Cindy offered vendor recommendations, I got to experience all the vendor appointments myself but was able to hand over contracts and contacts to Cindy to coordinate which made my wedding day a breeze. Cindy was extremely professionally and super responsive leading up to the event. On the day of, Cindy was poised and calm which helped during a few bumpy moments and even sprang into action when I broke my high heel by rushing over to the Leather Spa with her assistant Celinda and having it fixed just in time for me to walk down the aisle. She seriously saved the day! Highly recommend, would give her 10 stars if I could :)

Sonia · Married on 05/13/2017

We hired Cynthia Ross and team as our day of wedding coordinator. Cynthia and her team were great! They exceeded our expectations! They made our wedding day run extremely smoothly and they were there by our side through the whole wedding. They were able to handle our crowd of over 460 guests and even managed to make sure everything ran on time! They were very experienced and understood our Indian traditions. Thank you so much Cynthia Ross for making our wedding great! We highly recommend Cynthia Ross Events for any and all events!

lisa · Married on 03/18/2017

I wish I could give more stars....
    I got married in Brooklyn this past March and I have only rave reviews for Cindy and her team at Cynthia Ross Events. To give you a brief overview, I am a pretty OCD/picky bride. I knew that I wanted to incorporate many of my own design elements during my wedding but quickly realized that I was going to need help executing tasks on the day of. Cindy and her team were the perfect fit for me and for all my day-of needs.
    Of all the wedding planners/coordinators I contacted (~10ish), Cindy was by far the most calming/reassuring, helpful and professional/competent planners that my husband and I talked to. Her pricing was also very competitive and if I had more flexibility in my budget, I would have used her full-package wedding planning services.
    Quality of Service: When speaking with Cindy, you can immediately tell that she has confidence and experience to ensure that your special day goes off without a hitch. Also, you can tell that she genuinely is excited for your wedding (even though I’m sure she has done this many many times).
    Responsiveness: Cindy always responded to my emails and texts promptly and delivered contracts, paperwork on time. Most importantly, and a sign of a great coordinator, I didn’t hear from any of my vendors the week of my wedding.
    Professionalism: Cindy and her team arrived on time, helped to set up and break down all my décor, and executed all timelines beautifully.
    Value/Flexibility: Cindy was very transparent in her pricing which was so nice when budgeting for a full-scale event. She was also super flexible with my ideas and vision for how I wanted my wedding to play out.
    I highly recommend Cindy and Cynthia Ross Events to all my friends!

Meredith · Married on 11/26/2016

Cynthia Ross Events is incredible! Cindy was highly recommended to us from a friend, and as soon as we met her, we knew we couldn’t wait to work with her for our November 2016 wedding. Cindy acted as our day-of coordinator to ensure we did not have to worry about anything on our wedding day. We met with Cindy a few times before our big day, and each time she was super helpful and prepared, not to mention she is so genuinely nice! She was a priceless asset in helping us plan out the timeline of our day- we had many moving parts since were got married at a Church with our reception at a different venue, had guests staying at a hotel, had transportation, etc. She helped seamlessly coordinate it all! She also contacted all of our vendors the week leading up to our wedding to confirm with them so we did not have to worry about a thing! On our wedding day both Cindy and Celinda (Cindy’s assistant for the day) were fantastic- they were reliable, super helpful, and extremely professional. Knowing I had Cindy there to worry about the details, let me relax and take in all the small moments of my special day. We are so thankful and appreciative for everything Cindy did for us to make our wedding perfect. We could not have asked for a better experience from start to finish- Cynthia Ross Events will go above and beyond to make your dream wedding a reality. I highly recommend that you book them!

Alexandra · Married on 11/12/2016

Cindy is an absolute pleasure to work with! I could not have done it without her. Her professionalism and positive energy made my wedding that much more special. Cindy and her team were always one step ahead and made me feel like I could enjoy the day!

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2016

Cindy is a godsend! In preparing and planning my wedding, I had read a few articles that suggested that a coordinator is an expense brides should consider skipping - but having now been through the process, my first piece of advice to brides to be is HIRE A COORDINATOR. My second is, MAKE SURE IT'S CINDY. My husband and I were lucky to have her as a day-of coordinator, and she took care of every single detail. Everything went off without a hitch, every vendor was on time, nothing was forgotten, and I literally had nothing to worry about the day of the wedding, all thanks to Cindy and her wonderful team. She and her sweet assistant even DIY'd the backdrop for our photobooth. Beyond being professional to an exemplary extent, Cindy and her assistant were also so friendly and at ease - even in moments of my own self-created confusion - that I could fully relax and enjoy the entire day. I don't know what we would have done without her!

Cynthia is literally the ultimate best wedding planner in the area. Without her I don't know what I would have done. I was literally a guest at my wedding! Once we finalized my entire wedding timeline I knew confidently I was in great hands. All of my wedding day nerves and jitters were gone. I'm so happy that I found Cindy and I will be recommending her to everyone I know getting married!

elizabeth · Married on 09/24/2016

Cindy Ross and her team are extremely professional, responsive and calming and our wedding day would not have gone so smoothly without her. She has experience at so many venues and knows so many other wedding professionals. I booked the day of and rehearsal service, but was in constant contact with Cindy asking for her input on everything from dress accessories to flower vendors and she would always respond in a matter of hours. We were married at St. Patrick's Cathedral which is a very strict church and then guests walked to the venue at the Yale Club, both in Manhattan. Cindy knew all the ins and outs of both places. I cannot recommend her enough!

Danielle · Married on 09/18/2016

Cynthia is a lovely person! She kept things running smoothly and was professional and non intrusive ! I highly recommend brides to use her for a day of coordinator.

Molly · Married on 09/10/2016

Hiring Cindy of Cynthia Ross Events was one of the best decisions we made. Cindy is a pleasure to work with and provided us with guidance in our decision making along with taking many overwhelming details off of our plate. On the day of our wedding her calm, reassuring demeanor was exactly what we needed! Cindy and her team made sure our wedding was a wonderful event and made sure we didn't have to sweat any of the small stuff.

G · Married on 08/27/2016

If you want to reduce your stress level and have someone by your side that will make sure things go smoothly and have your event run on time then book Cindy she is the best.. it doesn't get better !!!!

Jill · Married on 06/24/2016

Thank you so much to Cindy and her assistant for making our day run so smoothly! She had everything we needed and was on top of things before we even needed to ask! Great job!!!

Priyanka · Married on 05/27/2016

Cindy and Iris were both very personable and kind with our family members during the day of the wedding. They graciously provided support and kept things running on the timeline Cindy helped set-up for us. Her organization and ability to look forward and anticipate things is commendable, and they always kept a smile throughout the day. Our family members were glad to have them around and I for sure was glad not to stress out on the day of the wedding which was the most important thing to me. She kept all of vendors on their timelines and helped with any communication between groups. Thank you so much for your kindness and presence.

Cody · Married on 04/30/2016

I got married on 4/30 at the New York Athletic Club and I hired Cindy of Cynthia Ross Events for the big day. It was truly the best decision ever. She was there for my husband and me from the start. From initial meeting, she had me at ease knowing that I was in good hands. She built the most organized and precise timeline that I can honestly say we stuck to and even had a little extra time to spare. She was SO organized with my vendors, collected gifts, handed out tips, dealt with guest (and family) issues, kept the bridal parties moving and worked great with my photographer/videographer as they traveled throughout the city together. She was all around the most stable part of the wedding day and I leaned on her more than I could have expected!

We ran into a few bumps during the day that I wouldn't have gotten through without Cindy. Specifically, my mom forgetting my husband’s ring for the ceremony. Looking back now, it was truly hilarious, but mostly because Cindy and her assistant Celinda made sure the problem was handled before I was even aware of the mishap. Celinda even SPED back to the hotel to access my mom’s safe and get the rings back to the church before the ceremony was over. I also heard from one of my girlfriends that she sewed her ripped dress at the church while the whole ring fiasco was going on! ALSO, my husband and I each had wardrobe issues, he lost a button, and I stepped through the lining of my dress. She fixed everything before any of the guest even noticed. She is a pro multi tasker. Even as the days pass from my wedding, I am hearing from guests how fabulous she was. A few have already asked for her contact details to pass on. I will be recommending her to everyone I know looking for a day-of-coordinator. I will miss working with her.

Cindy and Iris were awesome. I've worked as a wedding planner in the past, so I knew I wanted someone around on the day-of my wedding to manage any small problems that came up so I wouldn't have to. Cindy coordinated with all of my vendors the week before the wedding. She and Iris steamed all of the bridesmaid dresses, re-sewed the belts I bought as gifts for the bridesmaids (that didn't fit because the dress store messed up the sizing), and even helped repair a groomsman's pants in the church right before the ceremony was about to start! They also helped direct guests to our provided transportation to go from the ceremony to the reception site and distributed final payments/gratuities to all of our vendors. I'm sure they also solved other minor crises that I wasn't even aware of! Most other day-of coordinators I contacted were going to charge 4x what Cindy charged for the day of, and there's absolutely no reason to pay more for someone else. I also paid a little extra to have her deliver welcome bags and centerpieces to our rehearsal dinner location. Everything went really smoothly, and it was great to have peace of mind that everything would be taken care of!

Adri · Married on 04/01/2016

I got married on 4/1/16 at the Central Park Boathouse. I thought that I didn't need a wedding planner but was convinced to get someone for the day of. Boy was I wrong! From the moment I met Cindy I could tell that she made my vision her own. Cindy was very concerned with getting to know me which I believe is why she knew what I wanted. I honestly felt like we had been friends for years by the time the wedding weekend came around. She was unbelievable in last minute preparations and details that I did not even think of myself. When I was overwhelmed at the end, Cindy made sure to ease my worries and reach out to all of the vendors for park permits and details. The wedding flawless and it absolutely would not have been but for Cindy and Celine. They may actually be magicians - when my husband forgot the escort cards, they managed to get those from one part of NYC, get 12 dozen cupcakes from another part of NYC, and carry all of the bridesmaids things throughout Central Park for pictures. There are not enough thank yous in the world for Cindy and her team. Sure, you could plan a wedding on your own, but why would you when Cindy is a professional who can make your dreams come true?!