Jamaica, NY 11432 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Elssol production

At Elssol production photojournalistic and video cinematic films we pride ourselves in our unprecedented ability to come up with premium products at a fraction of our competitors' prices. Using only consummate professionals and state of the capturing and creating our work with different style and technique in our work.

Congratulations on your engagement! We look forward to working with you, please email us at elssolproduction@gmail.com

Follow Elssol production on

• Videos 4

14 Reviews for Elssol production

Vera Knavs · Married on 07/01/2018

In one word...Amazing!

Where to begin with Pierre and his team. He was my first “must have” vendor and truly exceeded all expectations! From our first conversation to our last, he and his team were professional, excited and their passion was obvious. When we received our trailer I simply cried. I could not believe how perfect those few minutes captured our day. Our final film was just as beautiful and unique to us. His editing is indescribable, his passion is obvious and his talent is unparalleled. Simply put, if you want the BEST wedding videographer around, book Pierre and his Team. You will have all your expectations exceeded and can feel confidant that your day will be captured in the most perfect way. Thank you Pierre for a video that has become a treasure to me and my wife.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Elssol production's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH Vera and tony!!!! Im appreciate that you love the trailer! It was such a pleasure working with you on your wedding last year!

carrena · Married on 07/22/2017

There are not enough compliments to give Pierre ELssol Production for what they created! I viewed one of Pierre's wedding clips from his website for months before my wedding. I knew I needed to use him before I even met him. Then once you meet him, you are even happier with your decision. Pierre and his team were nothing but amazing the day of our wedding. However, the real magic happens when they have the footage and create the video of your dreams! Every person I know who watched this video- cried. It is like a music video for the best wedding ever... and it was mine! I honestly don't know what else to say, but you will never regret calling Justin! It is never the same watching someone else's video, but I love sharing mine because of Elssol Production. MASTERFUL! Enjoy! https://vimeo.com/241263912

Sent on 12/01/2017

Elssol Production was the first photographer we met with and we booked them on th spot. We are so pleased with their work. Our engagement photos came out beautiful and they were very helpful with scheduling. They were easy to work with on our wedding day! You're going to spend a decent amount of one on your wedding day with your photographers, so it's important that you feel comfortable with them. Our photographers were great at creating beautiful shots while also accommodating our requests. I would highly recommend Elssol for photo and video!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Elssol production FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Queens, 11432 See on map
    516-353-9348 (Other Phone Number)