Garden City, Garden City, NY 11530 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39
  • Deals 1

About Almond Eyes Makeup Artistry

Almond Eyes Makeup Artistry is a makeup service in Garden City, New York. Jennifer serves all of Long Island and surrounding areas including, Brooklyn, Queens, and more. Jennifer has experience with different skin tones and skin types and speaks English and Spanish. She works with you to meet all your makeup needs.

Jennifer stays up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques and can create any look or style you want. She applies flawless makeup that lasts throughout all your wedding events. She suggests a makeup trial so that everything goes smoothly on your wedding day. Almond Eyes Makeup Artistry services includes:

• Airbrush makeup

natasha color

• Videos 2

47 Reviews for Almond Eyes Makeup Artistry

• User7431969 · 2+ years ago

Jennifer was absolutely amazing to work with; she made me feel so comfortable--it was like I knew her for years!! She is extremely reasonable, really easy to get a hold of, and easy to work with. I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day! The make-up wasn't heavy at all, and it lasted all day. I'll be using her for any and all events in the future.

If you have a wedding, or any other event, you will not go wrong by booking Jennifer! Her prices are reasonable, and you get the best quality and service for the price.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Cathy · Married on 10/24/2015

Very professional and friendly. I will definitely hire Jenn again and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Marline · Married on 07/18/2015

Jennifer did my makeup for my wedding and I was so extremely pleased and happy with how my makeup turned out! I had no idea how to go about finding a makeup artist, and she was one of the recommended vendors from my venue and I am so happy I got to work with her. She is friendly, accommodating, professional, and she really listened to what I wanted. I had a morning wedding and she came to my venue bright and early to do my makeup in the bridal suite. She took care and time to create a flawless look for me. My makeup didn't budge all day! I received so many compliments and I looked and felt like such a beautiful bride. I would HIGHLY recommend her services!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Almond Eyes Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Almond Eyes Makeup Artistry 1
    $25 discount on bridal makeup
    Receive $25 off for the bride when booking with 4 or more attendants

• J. Lynn Affairs
    J. Lynn Affairs Wedding Planners

Jennifer is absolutely fabulous to work with. She is organized, professional, very talented, and sweet. As a planner, I am always looking to work with vendors that are passionate about what they do, who are organized, and punctual. Jennifer is a true professional and talented artist. BONUS: She also has her own line of lip glosses!

• Blessed Events NY
    Blessed Events NY Wedding Planners

Almond Eyes Make Up is does a wonderful job fun to work with.

• Charles Eames Photography
    Charles Eames Photography Wedding Photographers

Jennifer is one of the most professional people I have had the pleasure of meeting thus far. Her work speaks for itself and I have dealt with multiple people who sing her praises in the loudest voices possible. I look forward to working with Almond Eyes on fufture weddings and more.

• Garden City Garden City, New York, 11530 See on map