4 Buckram Rd, Locust Valley, NY 11560 Map · Phone number

Wedding procession
Wedding procession

7 Reviews for L. Marie Events

lauren · Married on 10/17/2015

Lisa Marie was a WONDERFUL coordinator for our wedding!!! From my first call with Lisa Marie, I knew she and her team would be amazing. As a DIY bride (and a planner by nature), I had soooo many little details that I'd planned and scheduled. At our first meeting at our Venue, Lisa Marie made my husband and I feel comfortable and confident the wedding weekend would run smoothly. She most importantly put together our Timeline (even noting what time the sunset was that day) and reviewed all of our concerns with the Vendors and Venue to make sure the entire weekend ran smoothly. We were especially impressed with how available she was over the phone/email and she made it a point to be at one of our meetings with our Florist to be certain we received exactly what we ordered.

From the days leading up to the Wedding Weekend through the end of our Sunday Brunch, her team took full control of every aspect. They were always courteous, even when I had a few Bridezilla moments, and her expertise in coordinating kept things running smoothly from organizing our rehearsal to ceremony to reception. Lisa Marie and her team executed everything perfectly! I don't think there was a single request that Lisa Marie and her team didn't see to or address for my husband and I, our Vendors, and most importantly, our guests.

The entire experience working with Lisa Marie and her team was more than what we could have ever imagined. Our family and Bridal Party all said the same. Even our Vendors were impressed with Lisa Marie from her first phone call. They were truly the reason my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our own wedding. We cannot be more grateful for all of her hard work and for making the weekend truly magical. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Lisa Marie and her team to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 10/28/2015

I am so glad we had Lisa Marie as our planner for our wedding! She was so helpful in planning so many different aspects.
    What I loved most was that Lisa Marie was always calm, cool, and collected. She was great at listening to ideas, asking specific questions to define our ideas, and then helping us to put the ideas in place. She accompanied us to various meetings before the wedding, always had both feet in, and genuinely seemed like she wanted to be there for us every step of the way. We loved Lisa Marie!

Sent on 10/19/2015

katie · Married on 11/16/2014

I cannot express enough gratitude for what Lisa Marie provided to me as my day of coordinator. She is easy to work with, professional, quick to respond to any questions and concerns I had, and a pleasure to be around. I felt completely at ease knowing that she would be there on my wedding day. My venue was not the easiest to work with, and I became quite frustrated throughout the months leading up to the big day. She reassured me everything would be ok, and helped calm me down when I most needed it.
    My wedding day was absolutely perfect! I am so grateful for everything that Lisa Marie did to make my day everything that I had dreamed. I cannot thank her enough for all of her hard work and I highly recommend her for future brides.

Sent on 11/23/2014

L. Marie Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,495.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,950.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,995.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Godfather Films
    Godfather Films Wedding Videographers

Excellent Event Planner. Very detail oriented, fabulous design skills, great customer service and highly respected by other professionals. Everybody at an L Marie Event always has a great time. Lisa Marie and L. Marie Events deserve more than five stars.

• Wild Rose Video
    Wild Rose Video Wedding Videographers

Lisa Marie is a doll to work with. You're in good hands with her company. Ive worked on many jobs with this professional. I endorse her 100%

• J'aime Les Bonbons
    J'aime Les Bonbons Wedding Cakes

I highly recommend L. Marie Events 100%! Not only will your events look beyond belief amazing in what you had in mind, but Lisa Marie's calming personality will make you love every second that you are working with her, resulting in you enjoy the process of planning and executing your party plans. You will never be disappointed with her professionalism and personal touch.

• 4 Buckram Rd Locust Valley, 11560 See on map