4876 Broadway, New York, NY 10034 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Marvin Suarez Films

Marvin Suarez's unique approach and style of filmmaking is unlike any you have seen in a wedding film. If you want something unlike anything else, look at our demos and judge for yourself. Marvin Suarez Films runs a studio in upper Manhattan and only accepts a limited number of weddings per year.

andre
375e398f485f91eb 1350681957469 92
andre
375e398f485f91eb 1350681957469 92

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Marvin Suarez Films

Justine · Married on 10/18/2014

My husband and I hired Marvin on a last minute panic attack of not having hired a videographer. We originally did not have a videographer due to budget concerns, but after months of planning, reading wedding blogs and talking to my wedded friends, about 2 months before our wedding, we (mainly I) panicked and decided to look for one. We obviously looked at the most affordable ones on the market in New York, but after so many bad interviews and viewings of poor quality work, we decided to bump our budget just a little bit higher- what we found was Marvin and we have absolutely no regrets on our decision.

Marvin is craftsman of his field and he does absolutely beautiful work. His team was completely unobtrusive at our wedding, so much so that I have guests that were surprised there was a videographer even there. They're even more surprised when I tell them that there were 2 walking around the whole time.

Our venue was very unique and he was able to capture all it's little quirks. And just to make things clear, I'm writing this review having only received two versions of our wedding trailer- we didn't even get the actual full thing yet! The trailers were just amazing, I seriously watched them over and over and cried, and my family members had said the same thing. We cannot wait to get the full video, but I can definitely say that without a doubt hiring Marvin was an excellent choice!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Paul · Married on 10/26/2013

Marvin is a true professional when it comes to his work. Hands down the best videographer and now friend for life. We are truly blessed to have found someone who is passionate about his work. Went above and beyond our expectations. Guest and family members are constantly complementing us on our engagement video and wedding video. We can't Thank You enough Marvin you are amazing.

Paul + Jessica

Sent on 06/09/2014

Lenis · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I had our engagement and wedding video done by Marvin Suarez. What can I say other than; It was perfect. The level of communication with Marvin was very professional. He was always helpful and flexible. At the wedding we saw our engagement video for the 1st time and it was perfect. Our guest loved the video. It was like watching a video clip of our every day life.

The wedding video was made to perfection. Marvin captured the most important minutes of our wedding from beginning to end. We cried and laughed as if it was the day of the wedding. I would absolutely recommend Marvin Suarez to all new brides. When you hire someone that loves what they do for a living you can always expect perfection and my wedding video was nothing less than PERFECT!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Award

Marvin Suarez Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 5,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 4876 Broadway New York, 10034 See on map