About My Wedding Way

wedding videographer new york, wedding photographer new york

My Wedding Way is a family-owned wedding videography company based in Brooklyn, New York. Founded by two brothers, Alex and Nick, they offer a different experience than you would get from a large, enterprise videography company with hundreds of photographers and filmmakers. Their small size allows them to take an individual approach to each film they make, allowing your wedding to be captured in a way that is artistic, unique and authentically tells the story of your special day.

My Wedding Way offers various videography services. Whether you are looking for a short highlight video or full-feature film of your special day, they have options available to fit your needs. With the ability to provide you with the raw footage of your wedding, you can enjoy reliving your big day in an unedited format. DVD, digital download and USB flash drive are a few of the format options they can provide. My Wedding Way offers the following videography services:

• High-definition video
  • Slideshow
  • USB hard drive
  • Blu-ray

Other Services
With their videography, My Wedding Way can also provide photography services for your wedding. The company can photograph your boudoir, engagement and trash the dress sessions. Other photography services to consider include:

• Additional hours

Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)

Alex and Nick are very professional and accommodating. They took amazing pictures of the ceremony. Also they provided the pictures within a short period after that. Truly amazing job. We couldn’t be happier.

Profile Picture Shereef and Ella, 1/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We chose My Wedding Way for our wedding photography and videography and it was the best decision that we made. They did an amazing job and we highly recommend them. They are very talented, responsive and really care about their clients and do their best to make them happy. They captured all the details of our wedding perfectly and the results is phenomena pictures and a very romantic video.

Profile Picture Rahil, 9/30/17, 1 Review

USB Hard Drive
SD Card
6 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I had a pleasure of working together on a wedding with videographers from My-Wedding-Way. They really stand out as super-professional, pleasant and easy-going people, and one could see how much of their talent and creativity they are putting into their work. I saw them shooting very interesting angles and setting up some amazing getting ready footage. As a photographer i am extremely picky and perfectionist about the video and it's hard for me to find someone who i could recommend to my clients with confidence. However with them - i feel comfortable sending their website to people who ask, because i know they will be happy with their video! My Wedding Way is one of the best video companies out there - so - don't think twice - get them for your wedding if they aren't booked yet! :)

231 Front Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201   See On Map
347-404-3944 (phone)
My Wedding Way is a wedding professional photographers and videographers from New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, Connecticut, Long Island, New Jersey, and Philadelphia. My Wedding Way is a professional wedding photographers and videographers that has been part of the New York wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Photojournalism Wedding photo and wedding video.