Nearby Vendors to Consider

About My Wedding Way

wedding videographer new york, wedding photographer new york
MyWeddingWay was born as a company about five years ago. It cannot be considered a huge enterprise with hundreds of photographers and videographers but we are rather a small company which takes an individual approach to every project. In order to deliver a high quality unique product we employ an individual approach for every client
Such strategy helps us to establish an authentic representation thus telling the story of a particular couple. At the age of computerization it is very easy to deliver a project which is nothing more than just a simulation, an overused template; however, it is much more difficult to create a video which is a unique reflection of personality. As a video production company MyWeddingWay is highly focused on the needs of every client.

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

Alex and Nick are very professional and accommodating. They took amazing pictures of the ceremony. Also they provided the pictures within a short period after that. Truly amazing job. We couldn’t be happier.

Profile Picture Shereef and Ella, 1/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

There are not enough words to describe how incredibly talented Alex and Nick are! We were fortunate to have them shoot our wedding on 10/6/2016. From the very first meeting, my husband and I knew that we found the perfect team to capture our beautiful day. Alex and Nick were very approachable and answered all our questions and we knew that we could trust them completely. On the day of our wedding, Alex and Nick worked so hard to capture every moment and gave it 100% until the very end. When we received our images, our eyes filled with tears at the beauty that this wonderful team created. We could not be happier with the pictures and the lasting memory that we will have forever. We cannot wait to work with Alex and Nick in the future!

Profile Picture Luda, 10/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I can't say enough wonderful things about Nick and Alex and their unmatched talent for wedding videography. I've worked with My Wedding Way a number of times, and each time I'm so impressed with the quality of their work and how professional they are. They're always super nice and gladly answer any of my questions. It's clear that they really care about their clients and want to exceed their expectations.
When it comes to their work... it's just magical! They're able to capture all of the important moments of the day from a unique perspective and elevate the video into one of a kind, visually stunning story - A true work of art!
Anita (New Era Weddings)

USB Hard Drive
SD Card
6 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I had a pleasure of working together on a wedding with videographers from My-Wedding-Way. They really stand out as super-professional, pleasant and easy-going people, and one could see how much of their talent and creativity they are putting into their work. I saw them shooting very interesting angles and setting up some amazing getting ready footage. As a photographer i am extremely picky and perfectionist about the video and it's hard for me to find someone who i could recommend to my clients with confidence. However with them - i feel comfortable sending their website to people who ask, because i know they will be happy with their video! My Wedding Way is one of the best video companies out there - so - don't think twice - get them for your wedding if they aren't booked yet! :)

Events