My Wedding Way

Brooklyn, NY View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

My Wedding Way is a family-owned wedding videography company based in Brooklyn, New York. Founded by two brothers, Alex and Nick, they offer a different experience than you would get from a large, enterprise videography company with hundreds of photographers and filmmakers. Their small size allows them to take an individual approach to each film they make, allowing your wedding to be captured in a way that is artistic, unique and authentically tells the story of your special day.

My Wedding Way offers various videography services. Whether you are looking for a short highlight video or full-feature film of your special day, they have options available to fit your needs. With the ability to provide you with the raw footage of your wedding, you can enjoy reliving your big day in an unedited format. DVD, digital download and USB flash drive are a few of the format options they can provide. My Wedding Way offers the following videography services:

• High-definition video
  • Slideshow
  • USB hard drive
  • Blu-ray

Other Services

With their videography, My Wedding Way can also provide photography services for your wedding. The company can photograph your boudoir, engagement and trash the dress sessions. Other photography services to consider include:

• Additional hours
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Prints
  • Save the date

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,499

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Nadezda C. Married on 06/09/2020

Would definitely recommend My Wedding Way!

Our wedding video came out amazing! Great way to keep this important day in our memory! Besides attention to detail and professionalism every step of the way, Nick and Alex are wonderful people to work with. As a bride, I am very happy with our choice and would definitely recommend My Wedding Day to anyone!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle Married on 08/24/2019

My Most Precious Keepsake

I worked with My Wedding Way for my August 2019 wedding in Philadelphia. The videos are simply beautiful and I cannot watch more than one minute without bursting into tears because they captured the day so perfectly. I have watched them over and over again. Everything from the sound, lighting and editing is just amazing. I highly recommend the My Wedding Way team. Thank you!!
    Amy A. Married on 08/17/2019

Stylish shots for the most elegant video of our special day!

My husband and I celebrated our two year anniversary this year by watching the raw footage and final video of our wedding day. It was a great reminder of how smooth the whole process was and how Nick and his team were able to capture ALL the moments without being seen. I love the elegant style of the video and shots of the beautiful details.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

My Wedding Way 1
Exclusive

Anna Rozenblat Photography Anna Rozenblat Photography Wedding Photographers

I had a pleasure of working together on a wedding with videographers from My-Wedding-Way. They really stand out as super-professional, pleasant and easy-going people, and one could see how much of their talent and creativity they are putting into their work. I saw them shooting very interesting angles and setting up some amazing getting ready footage. As a photographer i am extremely picky and perfectionist about the video and it's hard for me to find someone who i could recommend to my clients with confidence. However with them - i feel comfortable sending their website to people who ask, because i know they will be happy with their video! My Wedding Way is one of the best video companies out there - so - don't think twice - get them for your wedding if they aren't booked yet! :)

231 Front Street Brooklyn, NY, 11201

10A-10P Mon-Fri
Location of (My Wedding Way)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding