231 Front Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,999
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 38

About My Wedding Way

My Wedding Way is a family-owned wedding videography company based in Brooklyn, New York. Founded by two brothers, Alex and Nick, they offer a different experience than you would get from a large, enterprise videography company with hundreds of photographers and filmmakers. Their small size allows them to take an individual approach to each film they make, allowing your wedding to be captured in a way that is artistic, unique and authentically tells the story of your special day.

My Wedding Way offers various videography services. Whether you are looking for a short highlight video or full-feature film of your special day, they have options available to fit your needs. With the ability to provide you with the raw footage of your wedding, you can enjoy reliving your big day in an unedited format. DVD, digital download and USB flash drive are a few of the format options they can provide. My Wedding Way offers the following videography services:

• High-definition video
  • Slideshow
  • USB hard drive
  • Blu-ray

Other Services
With their videography, My Wedding Way can also provide photography services for your wedding. The company can photograph your boudoir, engagement and trash the dress sessions. Other photography services to consider include:

• Additional hours
My Wedding Way My Wedding Way
rings web
olga bride web
My Wedding Way
steven and alina fb banner
casey
1m8a5252web

• Videos 7

44 Reviews for My Wedding Way

Christina · Married on 05/04/2018

We were so happy with our choice to go with Nick and Alex for our wedding video. They were always very quick to respond to all emails and showed up on time for the day of our wedding. They always had our best interest in mind, trying to capture the best shots throughout the day. They were so accommodating when it came to our music preferences as well. They went out of their way to make sure we were happy with the outcome of our video, even making some creative changes after the fact at no additional cost. Nick and Alex work really hard to create something amazing that captures the day beautifully. Our church had very strict guidelines that did not allow for outside video so Nick and Alex had to work with the footage the church provided. I was a little nervous how this would look, given the two styles, but they were able to incorporate the church footage for the ceremony with theirs from the whole day beautifully, it really flowed perfectly. Their value is amazing too! So many wedding videographers/photographers have outrageous prices and you only get a short video, but Nick and Alex were so fairly priced, and our package included so much! We not only got a 4 min trailer video which is great for sharing with a larger group (like on Facebook) we got a 20 min feature film which really allowed us to relive the memories from that day! I have already watched our video 10+ times in a matter of 1 week! The way they edit is exactly what we wanted – we didn’t just want a video with music slapped on top of the picture – what Nick and Alex do is bring the emotion out of the day with lots of voiceovers and tasteful music placed perfectly. Our friends and family loved the videos as well! Gave some chills and others tears. My one regret is not extending our time with them to capture the last hour of our reception. I would recommend having them there till the end of your day, as the last hour of our reception was the most fun…but even without that footage our video is amazing!

Shereef and Ella · Married on 01/07/2018

Alex and Nick are very professional and accommodating. They took amazing pictures of the ceremony. Also they provided the pictures within a short period after that. Truly amazing job. We couldn’t be happier.

My Wedding Way FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,999.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Anna Rozenblat Photography
    Anna Rozenblat Photography Wedding Photographers

I had a pleasure of working together on a wedding with videographers from My-Wedding-Way. They really stand out as super-professional, pleasant and easy-going people, and one could see how much of their talent and creativity they are putting into their work. I saw them shooting very interesting angles and setting up some amazing getting ready footage. As a photographer i am extremely picky and perfectionist about the video and it's hard for me to find someone who i could recommend to my clients with confidence. However with them - i feel comfortable sending their website to people who ask, because i know they will be happy with their video! My Wedding Way is one of the best video companies out there - so - don't think twice - get them for your wedding if they aren't booked yet! :)

• 231 Front Street Brooklyn, NY 11201 See on map