231 Front Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,999
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Deals 1

About My Wedding Way

My Wedding Way is a family-owned wedding videography company based in Brooklyn, New York. Founded by two brothers, Alex and Nick, they offer a different experience than you would get from a large, enterprise videography company with hundreds of photographers and filmmakers. Their small size allows them to take an individual approach to each film they make, allowing your wedding to be captured in a way that is artistic, unique and authentically tells the story of your special day.

My Wedding Way offers various videography services. Whether you are looking for a short highlight video or full-feature film of your special day, they have options available to fit your needs. With the ability to provide you with the raw footage of your wedding, you can enjoy reliving your big day in an unedited format. DVD, digital download and USB flash drive are a few of the format options they can provide. My Wedding Way offers the following videography services:

• High-definition video
  • Slideshow
  • USB hard drive
  • Blu-ray

Other Services

With their videography, My Wedding Way can also provide photography services for your wedding. The company can photograph your boudoir, engagement and trash the dress sessions. Other photography services to consider include:

• Additional hours

My Wedding WayMy Wedding Way
rings web
olga bride web
My Wedding Way
steven and alina fb banner
casey

My Wedding Way 4
My Wedding Way 5
  • Eva

Eva Kory · Married on 10/28/2018

Absolutely the best in the business

Photo/Video is perhaps the most important expense of your wedding budget because it is what you will take with you from that day to last forever. It is those memories that you will watch over and over again and Nick and Alex did not disappoint. My Wedding Way was absolutely incredible during our entire wedding and wedding planning journey. They were always a pleasure to work with. During the actual wedding, they found a way to get incredible shots (both video and photo) of every single moment and detail from every angle (even the ceiling!!!- picture watching a birds eye view of your first dance!). They took our vision and brought it to life. They worked tirelessly and incredibly professionally to make us feel at ease on such a chaotic day and got the shots while doing so! Not only are they talented but they know the business well and are able to create something extraordinary! The photos were spectacular, the video was everything we could have ever wanted and the memories will now truly last forever. They created something we can show to our friends, family and children for the rest of our lives and be proud of it! Absolutely the best in the business!!!!

My Wedding Way 6
    My Wedding Way 14
    My Wedding Way 15
    Sent on 03/08/2019

Grace · Married on 05/25/2018

They were absolutely amazing. We had to change the arrival time last minute because we were scared of the rain. They were so flexible and arrived on time. We absolutely love our pictures!!!

My Wedding Way 16
    My Wedding Way 21
    Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Ann

Ann Kristin Blakstad Stølefjell · Married on 05/11/2018

11.05.18 our wedding Day!

After searching for weeks online, searching for a wedding photographer in New York, I found My Wedding Way. After looking at their pictures, I realized that they are taking exactly the pictures I want. Contacted them by mail, explained our wishes and they understood what we wanted. We met them on our wedding day and took the pictures before we went to the Norwegians Sailer Church and got married.
    Nick and Alex are two nice guys and we had some great hours with them! The pictures came a few weeks after we came home from New York and we are very happy! Thanks

Sent on 09/12/2019

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Wedding Way 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Anna Rozenblat Photography
    Anna Rozenblat Photography Wedding Photographers

I had a pleasure of working together on a wedding with videographers from My-Wedding-Way. They really stand out as super-professional, pleasant and easy-going people, and one could see how much of their talent and creativity they are putting into their work. I saw them shooting very interesting angles and setting up some amazing getting ready footage. As a photographer i am extremely picky and perfectionist about the video and it's hard for me to find someone who i could recommend to my clients with confidence. However with them - i feel comfortable sending their website to people who ask, because i know they will be happy with their video! My Wedding Way is one of the best video companies out there - so - don't think twice - get them for your wedding if they aren't booked yet! :)

• 231 Front Street Brooklyn, NY, 11201 See on map