My Wedding Way Reviews

44 | Brooklyn, NY

44 Reviews for My Wedding Way

44 My Wedding Way Reviews

Grace · Married on 05/25/2018

They were absolutely amazing. We had to change the arrival time last minute because we were scared of the rain. They were so flexible and arrived on time. We absolutely love our pictures!!!

My Wedding Way 1
    My Wedding Way 2
    My Wedding Way 3
    My Wedding Way 4
    My Wedding Way 5
    My Wedding Way 6

Christina · Married on 05/04/2018

We were so happy with our choice to go with Nick and Alex for our wedding video. They were always very quick to respond to all emails and showed up on time for the day of our wedding. They always had our best interest in mind, trying to capture the best shots throughout the day. They were so accommodating when it came to our music preferences as well. They went out of their way to make sure we were happy with the outcome of our video, even making some creative changes after the fact at no additional cost. Nick and Alex work really hard to create something amazing that captures the day beautifully. Our church had very strict guidelines that did not allow for outside video so Nick and Alex had to work with the footage the church provided. I was a little nervous how this would look, given the two styles, but they were able to incorporate the church footage for the ceremony with theirs from the whole day beautifully, it really flowed perfectly. Their value is amazing too! So many wedding videographers/photographers have outrageous prices and you only get a short video, but Nick and Alex were so fairly priced, and our package included so much! We not only got a 4 min trailer video which is great for sharing with a larger group (like on Facebook) we got a 20 min feature film which really allowed us to relive the memories from that day! I have already watched our video 10+ times in a matter of 1 week! The way they edit is exactly what we wanted – we didn’t just want a video with music slapped on top of the picture – what Nick and Alex do is bring the emotion out of the day with lots of voiceovers and tasteful music placed perfectly. Our friends and family loved the videos as well! Gave some chills and others tears. My one regret is not extending our time with them to capture the last hour of our reception. I would recommend having them there till the end of your day, as the last hour of our reception was the most fun…but even without that footage our video is amazing!

Shereef and Ella · Married on 01/07/2018

Alex and Nick are very professional and accommodating. They took amazing pictures of the ceremony. Also they provided the pictures within a short period after that. Truly amazing job. We couldn’t be happier.

Rahil · Married on 09/30/2017

We chose My Wedding Way for our wedding photography and videography and it was the best decision that we made. They did an amazing job and we highly recommend them. They are very talented, responsive and really care about their clients and do their best to make them happy. They captured all the details of our wedding perfectly and the results is phenomena pictures and a very romantic video.

Manal · Married on 09/24/2017

I am a little late to review but there is nothing but great things to say about this crew! I gave the responsibility of photography and videography to my groom and a few weeks before the wedding I asked who our videographer is and he says...'You want video?' Of course I loose my mind; my maid of honor and I scramble to find people with glowing reviews. I came across these amazing people. They met with me right away and the price was amazing! To continue their amazing service; the photographer was not good (non-affiliated) and produced horrible pictures. It was clear from the photos he hadn't done weddings before. Of course again I freak out but then comes Nick to save me from my craziness with a stunning short highlight video that restored my faith in having a wedding album. We requested the raw footage video for an additional fee and we are framing our favorite images to build an album from their amazing footage. This saved ud thousands of dollars to do a photo shoot with the bridal party again. They really went out of their way to make sure we had excellent shots and the full video was amazing as well. Guichard and I are forever grateful for giving us the opportunity to save this photography disaster! The only regret I have is not hiring them for photography as well.

Luda · Married on 10/09/2016

There are not enough words to describe how incredibly talented Alex and Nick are! We were fortunate to have them shoot our wedding on 10/6/2016. From the very first meeting, my husband and I knew that we found the perfect team to capture our beautiful day. Alex and Nick were very approachable and answered all our questions and we knew that we could trust them completely. On the day of our wedding, Alex and Nick worked so hard to capture every moment and gave it 100% until the very end. When we received our images, our eyes filled with tears at the beauty that this wonderful team created. We could not be happier with the pictures and the lasting memory that we will have forever. We cannot wait to work with Alex and Nick in the future!

Anna · Married on 10/08/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Nick and Alex and their unmatched talent for wedding videography. I've worked with My Wedding Way a number of times, and each time I'm so impressed with the quality of their work and how professional they are. They're always super nice and gladly answer any of my questions. It's clear that they really care about their clients and want to exceed their expectations.
    When it comes to their work... it's just magical! They're able to capture all of the important moments of the day from a unique perspective and elevate the video into one of a kind, visually stunning story - A true work of art!
    Anita (New Era Weddings)

lana · Married on 08/28/2016

Alex did beyond amazing job with our engagement photos and our wedding photos. I was a stressed out bride and Alex made sure to remind me to smile and relax. My fiance and I loved every single photo. He was very easy to work with and the photos came out beautiful and unique. We also got our pics very quickly. These guys rock and the photography is INCREDIBLE!

Achelle · Married on 08/28/2016

We were beyond thrilled with our experience with My Wedding Way. Nick and Alex have such a creative eye and captured every essence of our wedding in a beautiful and elevated way. We will forever cherish the photographs and videos that provide a time capsule of our love and family.

• F

faisal · Married on 07/31/2016

We did our Pakistani - American wedding events with these guys and it went amazing! They were very understanding about our traditions and they were very creative with how they captured our amazing 3 days. Very quick turnaround time as well!

Sophie · Married on 06/26/2016

We chose myweddingway after looking around for good photographers and videographers for quite a while. We are absolutely happy about the result. Nick and Alex are very professional and serious about their work. They are responsive, punctual and hardworking. Thanks again for your hard work, myweddingway!!

Gangyi & Yunting 6/26/2016 in Brooklyn basilica of our lady of perpetual help

Christina · Married on 06/25/2016

I chose My Wedding Way for our wedding photography/film and I seriously could not be happier with the work that they have done. They do phenomenal work. On the wedding day, they were tireless and made sure to capture every moment from every angle, and to do so beautifully and artistically. I love all of our photos, our album, and our film. Their attention to detail is impeccable. I was also very happy that Nick and Alex were willing to work with my husband and I to give us a price we were comfortable with. I am thrilled with their work and am happy we chose them since photos and the wedding film capture the memories forever.

Diana · Married on 06/11/2016

I never really write reviews. However in this case, I want everyone to know how I feel about this amazing team and to be of help for anyone looking for photo/ video in the future. My now husband and I, were looking for a long time to find photography and videography for our wedding that would makes us want to look at our pictures and videos forever. We were prepared to book a Seperate photographer and videographer. Somehow, we stumbled into this duo. We saw their work online and where so excited to meet them: it's not often that one company has two unique artists for both.
    Upon meeting them, we quickly learned that they were not just creative geniuses, but also some of the most kindest and hard working people we have ever met. Since we were so picky, we literally booked them half a year in advance, after our first meeting ( we were so lucky that they weren't booked that day yet!!!!!) We didn't have time for an engagement shoot, since we really had to rush our save the dates. So Alex, had us come in their studio and made a beatiful photo shoot. We used the pictures he took in our save the dates and favors. Our friends and family couldn't stop raving.
    Fast forward to the day of the wedding.,.., they came in extra early and made sure to scope out every inch of our house as we were getting ready for the perfect shots. Nick, Alex and their Crew worked tireslly the entire day and through the night. I think my husband and i were more overwhelmed with the footage and pictures than they were!!!
    So most importantly, you're wedding day is a blur and by looking at the pictures and videos, you finally get to relax, kickback and take it all in. Boy, did they not disappoint!!! We were in awe with the magazine quality work of Alex's pictures!!! Till this day, I still look at them daily. Today, we also got s sneak peek of Nick's video highlight! I also looked at it over 400 times! We had friends and family call us, who saw it online and said that it looked like a movie!

Erica · Married on 06/05/2016

This company is amazing! They are professional and extremely talented. I would recommend them to anyone who wants true professionalism from beginning to end.

Suzanne · Married on 05/21/2016

I found My Wedding Way when googling videographers and photographers who shot weddings at The Rockleigh Country Club, where my husband and I got married this past May. I instantly fell in love with the way they captured the love between the couples they worked with as well as the way they captured the details of our venue (which was very important to us)! They were fun to work with, flexible and most importantly they did anything and everything to insure we were happy with the photos and videos from our wedding day! My husband and I could not be any more thrilled with the way Alex and Nikolai captured the most important moments and sentiments of our day! Our family and friends raved. We truly feel their talent is unparalleled!

Alex and his team were very professional, pleasant to work with. He was in charge of the situation, very chaotic situation as weddings can be very stressful. He made our day very memorable. I would recommend him and his team to any of my frieds or family. Very happy with the outcome.

Cynthia · Married on 12/02/2015

Choosing WeddingWay for our Dec 2016 wedding was the best decision we made. Nick and Alex are beyond talented and made our day extra special!! From making us feel extra comfortable and creating beautiful moments we couldn't have selected a better photography & videography. They captured every single moment of our special day. Their attention to detail, strong communication from the minute we walked in to their office I knew they were perfect. Thank you so much again for all your dedication. We will treasure our pictures and videos forever!

Marta · Married on 08/29/2015

I have always believed that people are born with special talents and abilities in which they can show the world what they are capable of achieving. My Wedding Way are exactly those people. They are simply amazing at what they do and the way they do it. We chose My Wedding Way as our videographers for Our Wedding and we could not have asked for more. The way they capture each and every special moment is like reliving the day all over again! The quality of the video itself is beyond anything we have ever imagined. They are great people to work with, very professional and polite. They will answer any questions or concerns you may have and fulfill any needs that are necessary. If you are looking for a wedding video that will be the highlight of a lifetime filled with happiness, we truly recommend the team at My Wedding Way! Nick and Alex words cannot express our gratitude for the memory you have captured that will be treasured for years to come. You guys are extremely terrific and it was truly our pleasure to work with you. We highly recommend you and wish you lots of success in the near future!
    Marta & Mikey

Suzanne · Married on 05/16/2015

Nick and Alex are by far one of the most wonderful and professional vendors that we worked with for our May 2015 wedding. The entire process - from our initial phone meeting, to the day of our wedding, through to receiving our video - was absolutely seamless. Nick and Alex are extremely kind and a pleasure to work with. They are very responsive, put you first, and make you feel like you are their only customer. They will without a doubt exceed your expectations with how lovely they will be to work with the day of your event and afterward, and even more importantly, with your final film!

Our wedding trailer and feature film sincerely exceeded all of our expectations! They left no detail of our wedding untouched, and they even managed to capture all of our guests, which amazed us. Nick and Alex are so creative and their editing style is bar none! Between the shots, sequences, storytelling, song choices...etc they are just fantastic and put so much thought and hard work into what they do.

Nick and Alex are fabulous team! I would highly recommend MyWeddingWay to anyone looking to have an outstanding wedding video and an overall wonderful boutique experience. I would love to work with them again to capture future milestones in our lives! Thank you, Nick and Alex!

A++++++++++++++++

Alex and Nick, I can't thank you enough for giving us the chance to relive our special day! They say a picture is worth a thousand words and your videos are sure worth a million! Your talents are easily depicted our wedding trailer but I also wanted to comment on how professional, courteous, humble and how easy to work with your team it was. From the first message I sent you, all the way until today, you have made me feel like a special customer and have listened carefully to all of my (sometimes annoying) requests! Visit myweddingway.com and view trailer for Elina and Dmitry (If its still up). Our friends, guests and strangers viewing our video through friend's Facebook pages can't stop telling us how touching and heartfelt the video is. It's the perfect 4 minute summary of our special day. Can't wait to pick up the full video! Will leave follow up feedback for the full version as well.

Some more amazing pros about this vendor:
    Great communicators, timely response, full website with sample videos to review, professional high grade equipment (we had some videographer friends in the crowd impressed by your cranes and cameras) , editing completed a little over a month after our wedding and we were contacted as soon as it was ready.

Another great detail we only noticed after attending tons of weddings - they are so good at maneuvering the crowd/event. We didn't even notice them in the room during our wedding.

Talented, Professional, Proactive. Their video is our most prized wedding keepsake. It will help us relive our day for years to come.

Cons - NONE!
    They are the BEST! Please do yourselves a favor and use them. You won't regret it!

daniella · Married on 10/04/2014

Wow is all I can say! Nick and Alex are the most talented photographers and videographers I've ever seen and if you are getting married in the new york city area I would highly recommend them!! I founded them on wedding wire and choose them because they had the most artful pictures and beautiful videos. No detail was missed! It's rare you see a vendor with perfect reviews but now we know why! Thank you so much for all the hard work you all did!

Parisa · Married on 09/20/2014

We had such a great time working with My Wedding Way. I had seen the quality of work they produced and they did just that for not only our Engagement shoot but also our Wedding Day. Always responsive, professional and friendly to work with. They always made the process super smooth. Love them and would definitely work with them again.

Dhaval · Married on 08/30/2014

Coming across these guys was purely out of chance, but could not have been more of a blessing in disguise!

My [then] fiance and I live overseas, and left most of the wedding details to my mother. We got to NY just days before the wedding, and to our horror, my mother had been conned by someone claiming to be a videographer. My fiance and I at that point, were happy to NOT have any video, but seeing it was something my mom really wanted, we decided to make a mad-dash final attempt, and try to get in touch with groups that had the best reviews/best quality videos in NY. Surprisingly, given only 72 hours notice, we got quite a few positive replies, and were able to choose our videographer, as opposed to taking the first available.

Going with Nick and Alex was the best decision we made! Not only were they professional the day of the wedding, but they were prompt in sending us the final the product - 2 weeks after the wedding! When my husband and I saw the video, it absolutely EXCEEDED our expectations! We were so lucky to get them last minute, and such was the quality of the output that we wish we had a videographer for our London ceremony.

Karina · Married on 06/08/2014

Amazing and very professional!! Best work I've seen yet! :)

Katie · Married on 06/08/2014

I was on the fence about hiring a videographer but i am SO happy i did and even more happy that i worked with my wedding way. i was a demanding bride and they accommodated all of my requests... they worked tirelessly on my wedding day and the turn around time was quick. The wedding video makes me emotional every time i watch it!! Thank you so much Nick, Alex and to your team... you do amazing work. incredible cinematography and strong work ethic. cant thank you enough