40 Reviews for My Wedding Way

Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
40 My Wedding Way Reviews

Alex and Nick are very professional and accommodating. They took amazing pictures of the ceremony. Also they provided the pictures within a short period after that. Truly amazing job. We couldn’t be happier.

Profile Picture Shereef and Ella, 1/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

There are not enough words to describe how incredibly talented Alex and Nick are! We were fortunate to have them shoot our wedding on 10/6/2016. From the very first meeting, my husband and I knew that we found the perfect team to capture our beautiful day. Alex and Nick were very approachable and answered all our questions and we knew that we could trust them completely. On the day of our wedding, Alex and Nick worked so hard to capture every moment and gave it 100% until the very end. When we received our images, our eyes filled with tears at the beauty that this wonderful team created. We could not be happier with the pictures and the lasting memory that we will have forever. We cannot wait to work with Alex and Nick in the future!

Profile Picture Luda, 10/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I can't say enough wonderful things about Nick and Alex and their unmatched talent for wedding videography. I've worked with My Wedding Way a number of times, and each time I'm so impressed with the quality of their work and how professional they are. They're always super nice and gladly answer any of my questions. It's clear that they really care about their clients and want to exceed their expectations.
When it comes to their work... it's just magical! They're able to capture all of the important moments of the day from a unique perspective and elevate the video into one of a kind, visually stunning story - A true work of art!
Anita (New Era Weddings)

Profile Picture User6972953, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Alex did beyond amazing job with our engagement photos and our wedding photos. I was a stressed out bride and Alex made sure to remind me to smile and relax. My fiance and I loved every single photo. He was very easy to work with and the photos came out beautiful and unique. We also got our pics very quickly. These guys rock and the photography is INCREDIBLE!

Profile Picture lana, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

We were beyond thrilled with our experience with My Wedding Way. Nick and Alex have such a creative eye and captured every essence of our wedding in a beautiful and elevated way. We will forever cherish the photographs and videos that provide a time capsule of our love and family.

Profile Picture Achelle, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums

We did our Pakistani - American wedding events with these guys and it went amazing! They were very understanding about our traditions and they were very creative with how they captured our amazing 3 days. Very quick turnaround time as well!

Profile Picture faisal, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We chose myweddingway after looking around for good photographers and videographers for quite a while. We are absolutely happy about the result. Nick and Alex are very professional and serious about their work. They are responsive, punctual and hardworking. Thanks again for your hard work, myweddingway!!

Gangyi & Yunting 6/26/2016 in Brooklyn basilica of our lady of perpetual help

Profile Picture Sophie, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I chose My Wedding Way for our wedding photography/film and I seriously could not be happier with the work that they have done. They do phenomenal work. On the wedding day, they were tireless and made sure to capture every moment from every angle, and to do so beautifully and artistically. I love all of our photos, our album, and our film. Their attention to detail is impeccable. I was also very happy that Nick and Alex were willing to work with my husband and I to give us a price we were comfortable with. I am thrilled with their work and am happy we chose them since photos and the wedding film capture the memories forever.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I never really write reviews. However in this case, I want everyone to know how I feel about this amazing team and to be of help for anyone looking for photo/ video in the future. My now husband and I, were looking for a long time to find photography and videography for our wedding that would makes us want to look at our pictures and videos forever. We were prepared to book a Seperate photographer and videographer. Somehow, we stumbled into this duo. We saw their work online and where so excited to meet them: it's not often that one company has two unique artists for both.
Upon meeting them, we quickly learned that they were not just creative geniuses, but also some of the most kindest and hard working people we have ever met. Since we were so picky, we literally booked them half a year in advance, after our first meeting ( we were so lucky that they weren't booked that day yet!!!!!) We didn't have time for an engagement shoot, since we really had to rush our save the dates. So Alex, had us come in their studio and made a beatiful photo shoot. We used the pictures he took in our save the dates and favors. Our friends and family couldn't stop raving.
Fast forward to the day of the wedding.,.., they came in extra early and made sure to scope out every inch of our house as we were getting ready for the perfect shots. Nick, Alex and their Crew worked tireslly the entire day and through the night. I think my husband and i were more overwhelmed with the footage and pictures than they were!!!
So most importantly, you're wedding day is a blur and by looking at the pictures and videos, you finally get to relax, kickback and take it all in. Boy, did they not disappoint!!! We were in awe with the magazine quality work of Alex's pictures!!! Till this day, I still look at them daily. Today, we also got s sneak peek of Nick's video highlight! I also looked at it over 400 times! We had friends and family call us, who saw it online and said that it looked like a movie!

Profile Picture Diana, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

This company is amazing! They are professional and extremely talented. I would recommend them to anyone who wants true professionalism from beginning to end.

Profile Picture Erica, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I found My Wedding Way when googling videographers and photographers who shot weddings at The Rockleigh Country Club, where my husband and I got married this past May. I instantly fell in love with the way they captured the love between the couples they worked with as well as the way they captured the details of our venue (which was very important to us)! They were fun to work with, flexible and most importantly they did anything and everything to insure we were happy with the photos and videos from our wedding day! My husband and I could not be any more thrilled with the way Alex and Nikolai captured the most important moments and sentiments of our day! Our family and friends raved. We truly feel their talent is unparalleled!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Alex and his team were very professional, pleasant to work with. He was in charge of the situation, very chaotic situation as weddings can be very stressful. He made our day very memorable. I would recommend him and his team to any of my frieds or family. Very happy with the outcome.

Profile Picture User7692583, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Choosing WeddingWay for our Dec 2016 wedding was the best decision we made. Nick and Alex are beyond talented and made our day extra special!! From making us feel extra comfortable and creating beautiful moments we couldn't have selected a better photography & videography. They captured every single moment of our special day. Their attention to detail, strong communication from the minute we walked in to their office I knew they were perfect. Thank you so much again for all your dedication. We will treasure our pictures and videos forever!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 12/2/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I have always believed that people are born with special talents and abilities in which they can show the world what they are capable of achieving. My Wedding Way are exactly those people. They are simply amazing at what they do and the way they do it. We chose My Wedding Way as our videographers for Our Wedding and we could not have asked for more. The way they capture each and every special moment is like reliving the day all over again! The quality of the video itself is beyond anything we have ever imagined. They are great people to work with, very professional and polite. They will answer any questions or concerns you may have and fulfill any needs that are necessary. If you are looking for a wedding video that will be the highlight of a lifetime filled with happiness, we truly recommend the team at My Wedding Way! Nick and Alex words cannot express our gratitude for the memory you have captured that will be treasured for years to come. You guys are extremely terrific and it was truly our pleasure to work with you. We highly recommend you and wish you lots of success in the near future!
Marta & Mikey

Profile Picture Marta, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Nick and Alex are by far one of the most wonderful and professional vendors that we worked with for our May 2015 wedding. The entire process - from our initial phone meeting, to the day of our wedding, through to receiving our video - was absolutely seamless. Nick and Alex are extremely kind and a pleasure to work with. They are very responsive, put you first, and make you feel like you are their only customer. They will without a doubt exceed your expectations with how lovely they will be to work with the day of your event and afterward, and even more importantly, with your final film!

Our wedding trailer and feature film sincerely exceeded all of our expectations! They left no detail of our wedding untouched, and they even managed to capture all of our guests, which amazed us. Nick and Alex are so creative and their editing style is bar none! Between the shots, sequences, storytelling, song choices...etc they are just fantastic and put so much thought and hard work into what they do.

Nick and Alex are fabulous team! I would highly recommend MyWeddingWay to anyone looking to have an outstanding wedding video and an overall wonderful boutique experience. I would love to work with them again to capture future milestones in our lives! Thank you, Nick and Alex!

A++++++++++++++++

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Alex and Nick, I can't thank you enough for giving us the chance to relive our special day! They say a picture is worth a thousand words and your videos are sure worth a million! Your talents are easily depicted our wedding trailer but I also wanted to comment on how professional, courteous, humble and how easy to work with your team it was. From the first message I sent you, all the way until today, you have made me feel like a special customer and have listened carefully to all of my (sometimes annoying) requests! Visit myweddingway.com and view trailer for Elina and Dmitry (If its still up). Our friends, guests and strangers viewing our video through friend's Facebook pages can't stop telling us how touching and heartfelt the video is. It's the perfect 4 minute summary of our special day. Can't wait to pick up the full video! Will leave follow up feedback for the full version as well.

Some more amazing pros about this vendor:
Great communicators, timely response, full website with sample videos to review, professional high grade equipment (we had some videographer friends in the crowd impressed by your cranes and cameras) , editing completed a little over a month after our wedding and we were contacted as soon as it was ready.

Another great detail we only noticed after attending tons of weddings - they are so good at maneuvering the crowd/event. We didn't even notice them in the room during our wedding.

Talented, Professional, Proactive. Their video is our most prized wedding keepsake. It will help us relive our day for years to come.

Cons - NONE!
They are the BEST! Please do yourselves a favor and use them. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture User5550671, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We would highly recommend MyWeddingWay for any memorable occasion where videography is needed. Very professional and friendly group of guys. The turn around from the wedding date to receiving the final edited film was very good. The quality of the edited film is excellent. The price is a bit on the higher side but overall I would say it was worth the money. Generally you get what you pay for and we know too many people that look to save costs on this area and end up regretting that decision once they receive their wedding video.

Profile Picture User4855251, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Wow is all I can say! Nick and Alex are the most talented photographers and videographers I've ever seen and if you are getting married in the new york city area I would highly recommend them!! I founded them on wedding wire and choose them because they had the most artful pictures and beautiful videos. No detail was missed! It's rare you see a vendor with perfect reviews but now we know why! Thank you so much for all the hard work you all did!

Profile Picture daniella, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We had such a great time working with My Wedding Way. I had seen the quality of work they produced and they did just that for not only our Engagement shoot but also our Wedding Day. Always responsive, professional and friendly to work with. They always made the process super smooth. Love them and would definitely work with them again.

Profile Picture Parisa, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Coming across these guys was purely out of chance, but could not have been more of a blessing in disguise!

My [then] fiance and I live overseas, and left most of the wedding details to my mother. We got to NY just days before the wedding, and to our horror, my mother had been conned by someone claiming to be a videographer. My fiance and I at that point, were happy to NOT have any video, but seeing it was something my mom really wanted, we decided to make a mad-dash final attempt, and try to get in touch with groups that had the best reviews/best quality videos in NY. Surprisingly, given only 72 hours notice, we got quite a few positive replies, and were able to choose our videographer, as opposed to taking the first available.

Going with Nick and Alex was the best decision we made! Not only were they professional the day of the wedding, but they were prompt in sending us the final the product - 2 weeks after the wedding! When my husband and I saw the video, it absolutely EXCEEDED our expectations! We were so lucky to get them last minute, and such was the quality of the output that we wish we had a videographer for our London ceremony.

Profile Picture Dhaval, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing and very professional!! Best work I've seen yet! :)

Profile Picture Karina, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I was on the fence about hiring a videographer but i am SO happy i did and even more happy that i worked with my wedding way. i was a demanding bride and they accommodated all of my requests... they worked tirelessly on my wedding day and the turn around time was quick. The wedding video makes me emotional every time i watch it!! Thank you so much Nick, Alex and to your team... you do amazing work. incredible cinematography and strong work ethic. cant thank you enough

Profile Picture Katie, 6/8/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Let me preface this by saying that this is the first review I've ever written and I'm writing one because My Wedding Way completely exceeded my expectations in more ways than I could imagine. My Wedding Way is a family owned and operated business featuring very talented brothers with incredible talent. I wanted pictures and video that was never seen or done before and Nick and Alex delivered! The way Alex edits pictures makes a bride look and feel like she's in a whimsical fairytale. Both Nick and Alex and the entire team capture every moment from start to finish and the end result is pictures that tell a compelling story. I had a traditional Greek Orthodox wedding and I was a bit nervous to use photographers that didn't understand the Greek language or culture. To my amazement, the professionals at My Wedding Way did their research prior to shooting my wedding . They encapsulated every detail of my Greek wedding in both the video and the pictures and the end result brought tears of happiness to my eyes. My Wedding Way exemplifies professionalism, efficiency, and passion and I cannot wait to use them again in the future!

Profile Picture vaso, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Very attentive, highly professional and a great pleasure to work deal with, overall. Would definitely hire him again!!! Alex is absolutely great. Beautiful pictures!

Profile Picture User3733075, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Couldn't be more happier with the service I received from My Wedding Way!! Wedding can be extremely stressful to organize and plan but My Wedding Way made the journey incredible. My Wedding Way's staff is incredibly talented, creative, and skilled. The staff is so pleasant - they truly became one of our friends. The quality of the video was sharp and clear and the style was unique and creative. Same goes for the pictures which incredibly beautiful.

Thank you, My Wedding Way, for all the hard work. I couldn't be more grateful!

I definitely recommend My Wedding Way for cinematography and photography!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Zhanna, 8/11/13, 1 Review