Kyms Creations Bakery Reviews

7 | Allentown, PA

7 Reviews for Kyms Creations Bakery

7 Kyms Creations Bakery Reviews

Kym provided me, my now husband, and my parents with an exceptional tasting experience. We had the ability to try so many of her unique cake and icing flavors. Kym was organized and had everything prepared for us when we went to visit her. She even drew up some cake styles for us as we were tasting and matching the different flavors. Kym worked with us on designs and pricing to make sure that we got what we wanted within our budget. The day of our wedding- Kym was there way ahead of time to set up out wedding cake. She pieced it all together before guests arrived and it looked beautiful. Kym works hard and does everything she can to please her clients. I highly recommend her to anyone who is getting married or may have a special event coming up. My sister also used her for her wedding and it was another wonderful experience.

Alisa · Married on 06/13/2010

We got a cupcake tower rather than a big wedding cake for our reception. Kym was excellent...extremely friendly and accommodating! I was very unsure of what I wanted --and probably drove her crazy with my indecisiveness!-- but she helped me decide on a beautiful setup and three flavors (of the numerous delicious flavors we got to test at a very nice tasting). Not to mention, everybody was RAVING about the taste of the cupcakes all night...and even weeks after for that matter.

I would definitely recommend Kym's Creations to anyone!

• User7214588 ·

There are many options of flavors to chose from, and her portfolio of work is amazing and I know I will have an amazing wedding cake.

Alex · Married on 10/18/2015

My mother referred me to Kyms Creations for our wedding cake, after she did my brother's Bar Mitzvah cake a few years ago. Kym was responsive and extremely creative, helping us bring our vision to life. Her design was exactly what we wanted, both flavors of cake were delicious, she was incredibly reliable, and prices were very competitive. I can't wait for our one year anniversary to sample our cake again. We will definitely be using her for future events!

Megan · Married on 03/31/2012

3.5
      3.5

Our cake looked beautiful and it was exactly what we wanted. Kim was great to work with and it was a great price.

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2009

Kim was a pleasure to work with. We thoroughly enjoyed our cake tasting and Kim let us know that we could modify the flavors to our taste (i.e., make the frosting less sweet). During the visit, she provided us with an invoice for what we discussed and provided us with a computerized image of what the cake would look like based on what we described. The cake turned out amazing! I was really happy with how it looked and tasted and we received many compliments on it. We also ordered a few dozen cookies from Kim. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to taste any of them but they looked great. We don't live in the area but it was not a problem - Kim made herself available on email and on the phone.

2.5
      2.5

Kym's cake was delicious and she was very easy to work with. However, when I wanted to finalize all the details (a little early since I'm very detailed concerned) it was impossible for me to get a phone call or e-mail back. I had to go through her website and submit a note as if I was a new customer to get a response.

In the end though Kym came through with a wonderful delicious cake which was raved about by all our friends. I would order more cakes from her in the future.