Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Desserts by Design

Desserts By Design is a family-owned bakery and caterer located in Richboro PA that measures its success by the satisfaction of its customers. For the past decade, Desserts By Design has proudly provided its customers with the high quality products and personalized service you deserve.

Wedding Cake

As your wedding approaches, you're going to have a lot going on. Let Desserts By Design take one of those worries off your plate by putting a beautiful wedding cake on your plate!

Want us to design a magnificent cake for you? Done! Want to design your own cake and have us bring it to life? Done!

Whether you want a traditional wedding cake or a custom one-of-a-kind, we're creative, flexible, and collaborative, always focused on giving you the wedding cake of your dreams. Your wedding cake will be exactly what you always wanted it to be, everything you always dreamed it could be, and more! (AND IT DOESN'T STOP with the wedding cake! We can care for all of your dessert catering needs with sweets trays/tables, wedding favors, and even catering services for your bridal/baby showers and anniversary parties... AND, we'll do it all in whatever theme you choose!)

To schedule your wedding cake tasting appointment and marvel at the spectacular designs and custom options available to you, contact us as soon as possible. It's never too soon... and it's never too late! We're here for you!  215 953 8881 or 215 450 0210. Thank you.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cakes (4)
Cupcakes (1)
Groom's Cake (1)
Cake Stands (1)

Our wedding cake could not have been more perfect! Our cake was exactly what I wanted, and could not of asked for more. Desserts by Design did an amazing job! I am beyond grateful for their work in creating a perfect wedding cake and adding an amazing memory to our day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake looked great and everyone loved it! It was exactly what we asked for!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/21/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Tastings

Monika was very helpful and accommodating, especially when my indecisiveness got the best of me! When I finally decided the design I wanted for my wedding cake, I sent her a picture and the Desserts by Design team perfectly executed my vision! The cake was beautiful -- and delicious! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/23/16, 6 Reviews

Desserts by Design Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $1.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Cake Prices Include:
Anniversary Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Prices Include:

My Photo Album

27 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Great tasting cakes! Very Stylist

We have been working with Desserts by Design for many years as our exclusive bakery for our weddings. We include a wedding cake in our packages and get nothing but great feedback from our wedding couples. The cakes are artistic and the buttercream icing is so smooth it looks like fondant! I don't know how they do it! We also use Desserts By Design for their bread, miniature desserts like canolis & eclairs, and gourmet cakes such as a strawberry short cake, death by chocolate, tiramisu cake, and more!

Events