Kristin Woodward the Empath Photographer Reviews

1 User photo

Kristin Woodward the Empath Photographer 1

David · Married on 08/06/2019

In a word ( WOW )!

Nice work, we are very pleased! We had fun and she made our day easy and relaxing. I was nervous because I am not a photogenic guy but with Kristin and the way she made me laugh and how she can light up a room; I soon became at ease. My wife is very happy I was able to let my guard down and smile for a few photos. Kristin captures you when you least expect It., Which is perfect because it feels natural. Great JOB Kristin, Thank you.

Kristin Woodward the Empath Photographer 2
    Sent on 04/25/2019

Kristin Woodward the Empath Photographer's reply:

Thanks you for the kind words! I had so much fun with you and Melissa! I am looking forward to the next big event the two of you share in a photo journaled by ME! Thanks again Be Well and always Keep Shining!

Sandy · Married on 08/10/2018

We loved our experience and wedding photography by Kristin

We love our wedding photography! So happy we picked Kristin! she knows exactly where to be at the right moment, we just let the day flow and she new how to handle every situation in the photography sense. It was a comfortable, fun experience with her. Thank you Kristin!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Molly · Married on 07/10/2018

Fantastic and exuberant expierance with kristin as our wedding photographer

Kristin woodward was a remarkable photographer! She captured moments that are priceless for our memories from our wedding in Florida! She was intuitive, fun, upbeat, creative and exuberant! Kristin’s photography is exceptional in style and color! Jeff and I are so very pleased with our photography and we feel it was the best investment made from our wedding venues! I highly recommend Kristin Woodward for your magic day.

Sent on 10/19/2018